• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

If you approve of abortion that makes you a murderer. A useless lump of flesh within the womb has no means of accepting and recognising Christ Jesus. Because a baby without a soul could not have the Holy Ghost.

The baby is alive right from them moment of conception. Your thoughts are just completely wrongheaded and you need to repent

Thematrix has been banned from the thread for the above statement and will be issued a warning point.

20 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Brothers and sisters,

I asked samt if he's a born again aka saved Christian....

No response

I asked if he attended church in Sweden... No response.

His fruit says all I need to know..... Lost soul.

BacKaran has been removed from the thread for this post and will be issued a warning point.

Please be mindful and discuss things with grace, even in a very charged topic such as this one. This thread is a fine opportunity to show grace and love. Unlocked.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Steve_S said:

Please be mindful and discuss things with grace, even in a very charged topic such as this one. This thread is a fine opportunity to show grace and love. Unlocked.

Wise words Brother!  Thank You!!

Guest shiloh357
On 2/27/2017 at 9:08 AM, Saktmodig said:

Unlike many of you, I do not believe life starts at conception.

Human life absolutely begins at conception. To deny that, is to  simply deny basic scientific reality.  

I believe life is continuous. It was created in the beginning by God, and since, it has ended many times, but never started. Eggs and sperms are very much alive. Cells simply split, and on rare occasions join to create new genetic combinations. 

Eggs and sperm are alive, but are not human life in and of themselves.  They unite creating human life.  

I do not believe it is life itself that makes us human. Rabbits, weed and bacteria is alive. What makes us human is our immortal soul. And I believe that enters us about the same time we would be able to draw our first breath. (At around 26 weeks of pregnancy) 

What makes us human is our DNA structure, our chromosomes.  We have a unique DNA structure that non other beings have on earth.  THAT is the signature of humanity.

I do not believe abortion before that is killing a human being.

One is human at the moment one is conceived because that embryo has all of the DNA structure comprising humanity at the moment the egg is fertilized and conception takes place.  

The first step in justifying murder is to dehumanize your victim.  It's why the Nazis claimed that Jews were not human, but rather descended from apes.

I see it as preventing a human from coming into existence, no different from abstaining from unprotected sex when given the opportunity. I do not believe miscarriages before that to be humans that died before they were born. 

It's pretty convenient, deciding in an arbitrary manner when a person becomes human.  WE don't get to decide that.  None of us have the right to determine when a person becomes a human being in order to numb the conscience when killing that person. 

It grieves my heart how many of you speaks of abortions and how you judge those who have chosen it for themselves. They have not chosen it out of wickedness, but they simply thinks it is the best alternative in their current sistuation, and who are you to judge? Who are you to throw stones? 

We can judge abortion as murder because that is what it is.   No one gets the right to decide who lives and who dies based on what is convenient for the living.   None of gets to decide whose life is worth keeping and whose life is worth killing.   We are free to judge what God has already judged.

31 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It's pretty convenient, deciding in an arbitrary manner when a person becomes human.  WE don't get to decide that.  None of us have the right to determine when a person becomes a human being 

I would agree. And that includes you. You do not have the right to decide in an arbitrary manner when a person becomes a human being in order to judge your neighbor. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Saktmodig said:

I would agree. And that includes you. You do not have the right to decide in an arbitrary manner when a person becomes a human being in order to judge your neighbor. 

I am not arbitrarily deciding when a person becomes a human.   Science tells us that.  It is scientific fact that human life begins at conception.  There is no other correct way to see it.  

And I am not judging anyone by saying that abortion is murder and is a sin.   I am simply stating biblical truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Saktmodig said:

I had kind of a hard time here yesterday. 

To be honest saktmodig, 

I've never met a Christian woman who supports abortion.

You are the first.

34 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not arbitrarily deciding when a person becomes a human.   Science tells us that.  It is scientific fact that human life begins at conception.  There is no other correct way to see it.  

And I am not judging anyone by saying that abortion is murder and is a sin.   I am simply stating biblical truth.

Does science proves that soul and spirit, mind and consciousness are created at conception? I never heard of that.