• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/29/2017 at 1:59 PM, Diaste said:

I disagree again on your reference to Daniel 8 and the Beast of REvelation. Dan. 8 is about ANTIOCHUS. It is not referencing the Beast. Read the entire chapter. If you disagree, show me a verse. I do agree with your take on the little horn coming up among the ten horns.

On 5/29/2017 at 3:18 PM, Diaste said:

Further, why do you ignore the obvious lineage of the kings of the Seleucid Empire chronicled by Daniel in the 11th chapter? 

It doesn't matter if there can be no beast after Rome or not as Rome is not in consideration for an Empire of the Dan 2 statue.

YOu have written a mouthful here - so to speak. Daniel 11 goes back and forth from the King of the North to the King of he South. There can be little doubt, the Beast of Rev. 11 will be a "king of the North." Since Antiochus was a TYPE of the Beast, the Beast will quit likely come from Syria. (He may be born somewhere else.)

Wait...there is one empire in existence on earth today; ISIS. They recognize no borders. Interesting, don't you think?

I think VERY interesting.

Yes, you are correct. God talks about four beasts....and Rome is clearly not one of them.

What then followed Alexander the Great? If you remove Rome, you leave a HUGE hole! OF COURSE Rome followed Greece! Did you never see the movie about Cleopatra and Mark Antony? It was the END of Greece by Rome.

The beast will rise from radical Islam. In fact the person of the beast is alive and kicking, shuttling between Syria and Iraq, running from the coalition. They will catch him and put him on trial. Saudi Arabia has a new counter terrorism center in Riyadh, the headquarters of a new alliance against terrorism and radical Islam. It's likely the Americans will get to this person first but he will be brought to the Saudis. After the trial he will be executed, deadly head wound, and Satan will heal him and bring him back to life. This will be the sign the first seal is opened and we have entered the last week.

Deadly wound healed: what are the heads to represent? The seven heads are kings or presidents or leaders of nations and the nations they rule over. There will be ten, but the Beast, as he rises to power, will take out 3 of the ten, leaving seven. It is ONE (1) of these seven that receives the deadly wound - NOT a man, but a nation. Consider Iraq and Saddam Husein: he was a "king" but received a deadly wound. We could say that Iraq received a deadly wound. What would heal that wound? Another radical Muslim to take over. Perhaps that is in our future.  Just my take.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

As I have said before, i understand what you are saying, I reject your conclusions on non factual grounds.

It is not self explanatory that Rome is the final empire. The idea that Rome is a beast kingdom begins with forcing empires into the interpretation of the statue in Dan 2, and erroneous interpretation of Rev 17:10. The facts for Rome are made up and the conclusion is a house of cards.

You are right and you don't even understand it. Rome is not the Last Beast, that is the Anti-Christ/Little Horn. Rome is the Fourth or Sixth Beast Kingdom. I really don't know why I continue, its apparent you will never grasp it, I have seen this before, people so absorbed in their preconceived, passed down traditions of men, they can't see the forest for the trees. The sad thing is this tradition is believed by like 2 percent of Christendom, if that, its way out there stuff.

There is nothing that says Israel must be in the promised land for a 'beast empire' to exist. But  if that were the case then ISIS is a beast kingdom as it wants to destroy Israel. Maybe the Palestinian Authority is the beast kingdom. Al-Qaeda? Iran would fit also, according to pretrib logic. 

LOL....OK.

A beast is not a beast because it conquered Israel. A beast empire is a beast empire because God demands it. And if you open your eyes you would see that Seleucus I ruled Israel, when the Jews were in Israel. I guess that makes the Seleucus empire a beast kingdom after all.

The Proof is in the PUDDING.......Keep closing your eyes to the facts. Lets see, these BEAST Countries did not all Conquer, enslave or rule Israel. OR DID THEY?

1. Egypt - Enslaved Israel for many years (Maybe 400 years), tried to destroy them in the Red Sea.

2. Assyria - Took the 10 Tribes away and tried to conquer all of Judea.

3. Babylon - Besieged Jerusalem and took them to Babylon as slaves for close to 70 years.

4. Persia - Persia ruled the Jewish peoples and took them as slaves before setting them free.

5. Greece - 323 BCE-128 BCE and further in reality. 

6. Rome - Ancient Jewish History: Roman Rule (63 BCE - 313 CE) Jesus died, the Temple and Jerusalem was destroyed.

7. The Coming ANTI-CHRIST/BEAST.  Rules Israel 42 Months as the Beast. 

These all have one thing in Common, they all Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel. The Old Testament was a book about ISRAEL !! It is about Israel, that is why they are seen by Daniel via the Angel as BEASTS. China is not a Beast, nor the USA, Russia, British Empire nor the Ottoman Empire. Why would God call them a Beast when the Jewish peoples were spread all over the world? As Dead men's bones. 

A BEAST is a Nation that conquers Israel. That is why the Beast in Rev. 13 is a Seven Headed Beast.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

So now the beast is an atheist? Where do you come up with this stuff? The beast is going to be empowered by Satan and is probably steeped in the occult as scripture suggests. He simply doesn't regard the God of his fathers. This is closer to being disobedient than  a-theism. 

All Atheists are OF SATAN....And they do not even know it. Being against God means you are of Satan the god of this world. 

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. Yes, he is an atheist, he shall honor the god of war, which only means he will be a war monger. 

All people of this world are directed by Satan, they are mostly oblivious to it. These homosexuals and atheists who so seem to HATE GOD and all he stands for, and then say there is no God and we are all believing in fairy tales. Do you think Satan is directing them? I do, they just don't have a clue. The False Prophet is a different tale, he is going to be a Jewish False Prophet, I imagine he actually realizes he is serving Satan, but he is going to get the whole world to worship the BEAST (The Man/Anti-Christ) as the ONLY GOD !

You need to do some in dept reading on prophecy brother. Everyone knows the Anti-Christ is going to be an Atheist. Google the Anti-Christ is an Atheist. NOR ANY GOD .

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

You show once again what I said before about off the cuff declarative statements; "...the Muslims would go crazy.....they just would." No proof, no need. You thought it up so it must be correct. And Satan is a chess player? Did you find that scripture in Corinthians or Acts?

This is because I understand what s coming via scriptures, thus I can use mere logic to fill in the details. Islam is going to be destroyed, she is False Religion along with all other Religions.

If you were going to be a dictator and demand to be worshiped as GOD in 2 years, what would be your number 1 plan? 

1. Co-opt all Religions including Muslims to worship me as GOD ?  (You should see me laughing) Good luck with that, they would have you killed for calling yourself God in about 5 minutes. 

2. Make a plan to create a (False) PEACE where all Arabs and Jews would have to place their PEACE and SECURITY in your hands, that way when you get ready to make your move you can be swift and decisive. They will never see it coming. Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart,and by peace shall destroy many

I already understand the truths......then I use logic, this Anti-Christ is not going to co-opt other Religions, he is going to destroy them. That is why 2 Billion people are killed. You guys thinking the Anti-Christ is going to bring all religions together under one umbrella is just not what dictators do brother, they kill people and intimidate them. They don't sing kumbaya.  He will then force all to worship him as God or die. TWO BILLION PEOPLE DIE.....Maybe 1.5 Billion, because the Church is Raptured, so a 1/4 of 6 Billion would be 1.5 Billion. We destroyed Iraq in a few weeks, if we had of been RUTHLESS like a Dictator is, we could have made them come to heel very quick. After all of the ghastly murders, people are going to be scared to death. Its not going to be Kumbaya.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:54 PM, wingnut- said:

That kinda flies in the face of accuracy, considering that you apparently don't want to acknowledge this aspect of God.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality."

Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.

Galatians 2:6 But from those who seemed to be something—whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man—for those who seemed to be something added nothing to me.

No favoritism, and yet you seem to think you are above persecution like the church has been facing from the beginning and continues through this very day.  The reality is, you won't find your theory taught in most of the world, it's a western thing.  Try taking this message to those in the middle east or Africa that are being killed for their faith, the reaction would be eye opening.

God bless

Indeed, God does not show favoritism. Yet, the day will come when the time is right, and God will call up the dead in Christ, and then will raise up those alive and in Christ - who are ready. (Remember the 10 virgins.) Will God then be showing favoritism to those who will be martyred perhaps the day before the rapture? No. It is not about favoritism: it is about TIMING. No time in the past was it TIME for the rapture. But that till will surely come. 

OF COURSE there is a judgment side to God. I am not denying that! It is the very reason why the rapture will be timed for BEFORE the 70th week of Daniel: God will set no appointment for His bride to meet the Beast. He has NO DESIRE or inkling to have His Bride suffer His wrath. Look, GOD IS NOT MAD AT US! His anger will be towards all those who have and will continue to resist Him. 

By the way, it is NOT a Western thing: I sent letters to many believers in Africa - different nations -  asking them about this very thing. Sorry, my brother, but a pretrib rapture is VERY MUCH being taught in Africa.  They are wise enough to know there is a vast difference between persecution and the wrath of God to come.

OF COURSE there has been, is, and will be "persecution." But this has nothing to do with what is coming: when Satan's wrath and God's wrath will be poured out at the same time on earth. It is going to be hell on earth, for Satan will have control - for 3.5 years. Just remember two things: God has made a way of escape, and God has not, and will not set any appointments for His bride for that time.

50 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, my friend, but you have missed it here. Daniel 8 is ONLY about Antiochus Epiphanes. It is not about the Beast in our future.

Wrong........we have been down this road before and you was wrong then and you are still wrong and will be wrong until you understand the passage. Your not understanding the passage doesn't change Gods truths.

46 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I think you miss it: he will come AS Allah, AS the Hindu god, AS the supreme Buddhist, and AS the Messiah.  And the false prophet will perform miracles to prove the Beast is god. He will deceive ALL ON THE EARTH except those whose names are written in the book.

Just not scriptural, you are on this Muslim kick, and you are just way off base. The Little Horn arises from Greece via the European Union.  

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Indeed, God does not show favoritism. Yet, the day will come when the time is right, and God will call up the dead in Christ, and then will raise up those alive and in Christ - who are ready. (Remember the 10 virgins.) Will God then be showing favoritism to those who will be martyred perhaps the day before the rapture? No. It is not about favoritism: it is about TIMING. No time in the past was it TIME for the rapture. But that till will surely come. 

Agreed, and that time is at the very end.  There is no favoritism amongst His own people, the apostles faced death from the beginning of this age, and that will continue until the last day at His coming.

Just now, Revelation Man said:

Wrong........we have been down this road before and you was wrong then and you are still wrong and will be wrong until you understand the passage. Your not understanding the passage doesn't change Gods truths.

DAniel 8

Verses 1-2 about the vison
Verses 3-14: about the ram and goat: Alexander versus Persia.
Verses 15-19 about the angel coming to explain things to Daniel

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. (sorry, but these do not exist anymore)
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

CLEARLY about the previous verses concerning Greece versus Persia. And verse 21 about Alexander as the great.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Alexander died, and his four generals took over, but none of them had his power.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This can mean NOTHING ELSE but in the later time of the kingdoms of the four generals. Neither Daniel or the Holy Spirit changed topics or time. This is speaking of Antiochus Epipahanes. he came during the latter years of the Seleucid dynasty which fits "the later time of their kingdom."

You wish to push this off to our future, but sorry, it does not fit. The end of the Seleucid dynasty was around 64 BC. How then can ANYONE imagine this is future?

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

DAniel 8

Verses 1-2 about the vison
Verses 3-14: about the ram and goat: Alexander versus Persia.
Verses 15-19 about the angel coming to explain things to Daniel

The Birth Place of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian.The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings ?

This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be ?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union.

Now Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, was the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia ( the Ram ) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: ( Greek Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation).

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. ( The Four Generals that stood up in Alexanders stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus. )

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of Gods wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Greats Stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding Riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power. 

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan Possesses him) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to Be God) and by peace shall destroy many:(Through a Peace Treaty he deceives many) he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand ( with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says in the temple of God, I am God !! 

Now,  so many people say this is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when Gods wrath is come full. This is about the little horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days,  so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece is in the European Union !! The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? By the way, he was on Patmos, a small Greek Island when he saw this vision.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents , he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from.  

3 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Agreed, and that time is at the very end.  There is no favoritism amongst His own people, the apostles faced death from the beginning of this age, and that will continue until the last day at His coming.

"His coming" will not take but an instant of time. And it is a mistake to try and force TWO comings into one. He comes FOR His church and remains hidden in a cloud.  He comes WITH His church 7 plus years later in splendor and power, when darkness had been on the earth for days. He will appear like lightning lights up a dark sky. These are TWO comings FOR TWO different purposes.