TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

I'm the one who asked for scriptural evidence for Europe and Rome, and all you amount to is 'saying so' that Rome or Europe are prophesied. You haven't provided one shred of evidence.

If "breasttplates of fire jacinth and brimstone, and "killing with death" aren't suicide bombers, please tell me what they are in a Roman or European context?
You say I have no evidence.  

You disregard the fact that the nations mentioned in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 28-39 who hate and want to take out Israel are all Islamic today.
You also disregard the fact that an Islamic shrine now 'sits upon' God's Holy place on the Temple mount.
You disregard the fact that "Babylon is Babylon."  It's not Rome, Europe, the U.S., or anything else.  Babylon the Great is simple, "a large false religion."  The verse should read...
ISLAM, Babylon the Great, the mother of jihadist and abominations of the earth.
You disregard....

The harlot of Revelation 17 is guilty of the "abominations of the earth," and represents Islamic terrorism.  
The two major sects of Islam are symbolized by the two horned beast of Revelation 13. 

Islamic terrorism, and their methods of persecution and goal of world domination, their form of worship, as well as suicide bombers, are clearly prophesied in the bible.  

"and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."

The Islamic whore of Babylon promises it's fanatical adherents a mansion in paradise with as many as 72 bedrooms and 72 virgins for filling the harlots cup. The amount of virgins they get is dependent upon the magnitude of the abomination they commit. 

Nothing about Europe or Catholicism fits the biblical definition of anti-Christ.  You completely disregard the fact that Muslim's display their anti-Christ agenda around the octogonal structure of the Dome of the Rock saying God has no begotten son.  That's the biblical definition of ANTICHRIST!  This "ROCK" is where Muhammad supposedly ascended to heaven!  That's why John was instructed NOT measure the court of the temple...

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Mabe you can explain how Rome or Europe applies to all of this.

You do you realize that Islam is counterfeit Christianity?  They have a false god named Allah.  A false prophet named Muhammad.  A false book the Koran.  A false returning Messish called the Madhi.  A coming anti-Christ called the dajjal. And a completely false prophetic scenario.  

We believe Jesus is the "prophet lie unto Moses." Muslims believe that would be the false prophet Muhammad.  Any questions?

You also disregard the fact that the anti-Christ monument called "The Dome of the Rock" 'sits upon' God's HOLY PLACE. At the entryway to this mosque are two demonic figures that the tour guide said, "developed over time.

1757757.jpg

You completely disregard Habakkuk's prophecy.  Terrorism, their form of worship, and goal of world domination ALL IN ONE VERSE!

"They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."

ISIS and all terror groups who now specialize in jihadist foreign fighters are described as...
"Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far" 
People have come from all over the world to join ISIS and they have spread themselves across the planet for one cause....JIHAD!  Leopards live in the Middle East, Africa and parts of Asia-predominantly Islamic countries.  Just like the scorpions mentioned in Revelation 9, they originate in the Middle-East etc.

Habakkuk also says...
"they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.
Suicide bombers can scoff (laugh) at kings because they can penetrate a stronghold in a way that an army cannot. 

2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,…
The word 'silly' is better interpreted 'little.' Little in the sense of being insignificant. After all, Mid-East Muslims value their cattle more than their women and consider them as 'farmland'. Muslim women have been held captive to the oppressive religion of Islam since its inception.

We believe that Jesus Christ takes away our sins, is the Rock of Ages, and the chief cornerstone of the Churches foundation. Did you know that Muslim's bow toward a black rock in Mecca 5 times a day and believe it takes away their sins? This black rock is the 'cornerstone' of the Kaaba, and notice the 'two horns' symbolic of the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam.   

The-Kaaba-Stone.jpgWe put crosses on top of Churches.  Islam puts a star and a crescent moon that looks like two horns.

3137625_orig.jpg

mosque 3.jpg

Islam has a star and crescent moon Allah is also known as a moon god in Arabic mythology.
The name Lucifer in Hebrew is Heylel. It comes from the word 'halal' and it means, "The Morning Star."

1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:–Lucifer.

Hilal in Arabis means….
Web definition
Hilāl (هلال) is an Arabic word that means "crescent" or "new moon." It's an Islamic symbol!

The locust of Rev. 9 have long been associated with Muslims. That's where suicide bombers are found.  Any ideas who or what these locust represent?  Locust are figurative of the Arabs in the Old Testament.  The EAST WIND, which is always associated with falsity and evil, is said to bring the locust.   Both the scorpions and locust have the Mid-East as their natural habitat, especially in Arabia. In Arabic the word "Arab" and "locust" sound similar.
Besides suicide bombers, beheading is an Islamic tradition and an atrocity committed by the beast mentioned in Revelation 20:4.
ISIS/ISIL is the Leviathan of Isaiah 24 and Job 41. 
Job 41:25 
"When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves".

Why are the mighty afraid?
The mighty are afraid because jihadist hide among the general population. They aren't coming at you with brigades of people and equipment. They are spread across the earth and mixed in the general population. Jihadist of all kinds believe it's God's will for them to participate in jihad. Islam teaches that if a man does not participate in jihad, he is liable to lose his reward in paradise and is a hypocrite.
Job 41:25 says about Leviathan…

"When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves".

…."by reason of breakings they purify themselves."

That perfectly describes a Muslim's 'struggle' in jihad …

The word ‘breakings’ no doubt implies terrorism. It means to break and ruin, and comes from a word meaning "to break, wreck, and to rend violence."

"Jihad is the Arabic word for "struggle" or "effort." In the context of the Holy Qur'an, jihad is a struggle or effort to strive "in the path of God" (22:78). Scholar James Turner Johnson says it this way: "the concept of jihad…fundamentally denotes striving or effort expended by the individual Muslim to walk in the path of God" (Johnson 19; Feldman 232-233). Jihad is the effort to purify oneself from within, to purify oneself of selfish appetites–the intention behind the action is important to the action itself. If this is the root meaning of jihad, when and how did it come to mean "holy war" or a "war to kill the infidels"? To answer that, we need to look at jihad in the Qur'an and the term's historical development."

Lets not forget the "mark of the beast."

4428951 (1).jpg

A fanatical Muslims forehead is meant to touch the ground at least 34 times a day in symbolic submission to Allah's will which could add up to more than a million prostrations in a lifetime.  Over time this creates a hardened patch of skin on the forehead called the raisin or zebiba. 

One Muslim said,

"When a person prays salah, usually his forehead gets darker because of sajda and people know that he prays.  Because of this, this person can feel proud and may be sometimes he likes people to talk positive about him and say good remarks about him because of his prayers."

Show me ONE verse of prophecy implicating Rome and Europe in any end-time prophecy.  You can't do it becuse not one verse exist.

Edited by fixerupper

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Greece was CONQUERED BY ROME....No one cares if Greece conquered Europe, I stated Greece is in the European Union. 

A Leader arises in Greece today, then he becomes the President of the EUROPEAN UNION !!! 

So you you don't follow my point? Read the blog I linked brother. 

What does it matter that Greece conquered Rome.  Using that method we can point the finger at any ancient empire.  I don't follow your point because I don't believe it.  

I forgot to mention....

The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:
Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616,
Nafi (ra): 6217,
Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra)
(the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature);
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the13.century, also has the opinion of
6666 verses.

All coincidence I suppose.
The right hand and forehead happen to have religious significance in Islam. But most people wouldn't know that, they're too busy looking at the popes funny hat.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

14 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I'm not ignoring or twisting anything.  If I could find evidence opposing a Muslim entity I would accept it.  Look at the word MIXED....
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H6151&t=KJV

It's the Aramaic word 'arab' which does mean mixed but look at the the Chaldean meaning....it  implies an Arab or Arabia.   

I get a Muslim entity out of that because there's no evidence the fourth beast is Rome, and every other verse of prophecy mentions nations and people of the Mid-east and Norther Africa.  It's pure speculation and inspired by the unfavorable opinion the Protestants have toward Rome.  Daniel 8 says the little horn emerges out of the fragments of the Grecian Empire, NOT ROME!  Daniel 11 also says that the Perians or todays Iranians would "by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia." That would be todays Arab/Muslim world.  The empires of the king of the north and south mentioned in Daniel 11.  

I use to believe it WAS Eomw but have changed my mind.  It doesn't matter what the empire was like, only that Rome is NOT found in one verse of prophecy.

I agree with this....

But not this...

I already did.  The word mixed that describes the iron and clay is the word arab.  Arabia is the heartland of Islam.  I can't dump all the beans right now.  Then it wouldn't be any fun.  But I should ask....

Do you find a European connection here...

With cunning they conspire against your people;
    they plot against those you cherish.
“Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
    so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—
the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

Do to them as you did to Midian,
    as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
    and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
    all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
    of the pasturelands of God.”

Or here...

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[b] Meshek and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets,also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far northwith all its troops—the many nations with you.

“Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[a] Meshekand Tubal. I will turn you around and drag you along.  You're mixing Rome with this because you can't get away from what we've all been taught.  There is no Roman connection whatsoever.  The evidence just isn't there.

I don't believe what you've just said.  You need to prove Rome is implied somewhere instead of just saying so.

The Little Horn arises out of Daniel 7 and out of Daniel 8 at the SAME TIME....I have a blog on this, it means he is born in GREECE which is in the European Union and comes to power via the E.U. He is also of Turkish descent. 

Greece doesn't represent the European union!  It represents the Arab world.  Only Rome can represent Europe but the evidence doesn't suggest Rome.  I can agree he's an Assyrian, possibly Turkish, but NO European connection whatsoever.

Good post. I like it. Good points

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

John outed the Fourth Beast by saying the one before the one that is YET TO COME..............WAS as he was writing Revelation, he said ONE IS (That can only be Rome). I really don't even comprehend how anyone can just skip over all powerful Rome as a Beast. all the BEASTS have one thing in common, they Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel thus they were a BEAST. Rome was not just NOTHING they were the Fourth Beast. They Conquered and Ruled Israel for many years. They destroyed the Temple and Jerusalem. 

Problems with your conclusions:

One, the criteria you come for Rome as a 'beast kingdom is not biblical. Just because you claim the criteria, "all the BEASTS have one thing in common, they Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel thus they were a BEAST.", does not make it accurate and it's certainly not a biblical fact. It's marginally historical as I can prove from history just how the Jews were treated under Roman rule, and they certainly were not enslaved.

Two, 'one is' does not fit your narrative. This must be based on Nero to make the rest of your claims about the 'five are fallen' seem credible. The truth is John was exiled under Domitian, the 13th Roman emperor. So the five that are fallen must historically be either 12, or you need to come up with a new slant on biblical interpretation. Or you could just go with the obvious and start thinking Rome has nothing to do with end time prophecy as the association is not even implied biblically. That means there's no proof.

Three, only the say so of a great many pretrib authors going back to the late 1800's is offered as 'proof' the fourth beast is Rome, Nero is the 'one is', and that Assyria and Egypt must be connected to the Daniel 2 statue; cause none of it is in the bible. It's all implication, innuendo, supposition, adding, subtracting, wishful thinking and egregious misinterpretation. 

Four, who cares if a person has done something for 30 years? All that proves is that bad habits are hard to break. The misinterpretation of bible prophecy called Pretrib has been around much longer than you or I. But that does not make it correct. Longevity is not a guarantee of truth.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,070
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

15 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I'm the one who asked for scriptural evidence for Europe and Rome, and all you amount to is 'saying so' that Rome or Europe are prophesied. You haven't provided one shred of evidence.

If "breasttplates of fire jacinth and brimstone, and "killing with death" aren't suicide bombers, please tell me what they are in a Roman or European context?
You say I have no evidence.  

IT WAS Given...did you miss it? Also on the BREASTPLATES do you even have a clue what that really means brother? You do understand those BREASTPLATES represents the Israeli high priests breastplates don't you in color to the exact likeness. The 200 Million are an ANGELIC Army, not an Army of men. 

The breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue and sulfur yellow of the horsemen equate to the breastplate worn by the high priest. Exodus 28:15 You shall make the breastplate of judgment. Artistically woven according to the workmanship of the ephod you shall make it: of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine wove, linen, you shall make it.

Suicide Bombers !! 

You disregard the fact that the nations mentioned in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 28-39 who hate and want to take out Israel are all Islamic today.

I did not, I explained they are the Kings of the East, now you want to try again? The Anti-Christ of Europe is RUNNING THE SHOW.

You also disregard the fact that an Islamic shrine now 'sits upon' God's Holy place on the Temple mount.

So, its been there for many years, it might get destroyed by an Earthquake, in a War where the Anti-Christ comes after Islam, etc. etc. Israel will build another Temple, there or someplace else. The fact that they have the Dome of the Rock there doesn't mean the Anti-Christ arises from there, all of this is just you and others assuming, whereas I follow the scriptures which say hes born in Greece and comes to power via the European Union.

You disregard the fact that "Babylon is Babylon."  It's not Rome, Europe, the U.S., or anything else.  Babylon the Great is simple, "a large false religion."  The verse should read...
You disregard....

The bible will tell you if you research it that Babylon will never be inhabited again. Babylon stands for WORLD GOVERNMENTS just like the Harlot stands for ALL FALSE RELIGION from the beginning of time. They are two different entities. The Harlot is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16, she is Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all False Religion, the Anti-Christ will destroy them all because He seeks to be the ONLY GOD !! Then the Babylon of Rev. 18 is destroyed by Gods Plagues. The Kings cry and lament when she burns, BUT the same Kings HATE THE HARLOT in Rev. 17. BOOM....You catch that? They are Two different entities. 

Islam is going to get destroyed by the Anti-Christ. Anyone thinking the Anti-Christ is going to incorporate the existing Religions is way off base. That's not how it goes, the Muslims blow up people now for Allah, you think they are going to WORSHIP A MAN? No, the Anti-Christ will have to subjugate them FIRST THING, that's how he gains the Worlds trust, you are looking at it backwards. Satan is way too smart for most people, hes like an angel of light, we can't just assume what looks like its coming is whats coming. That's why I seek God's face so that I might be able to see through Satan's lies. Its hard, Satan tries to deceive us again and again no doubt. 

I have got a thread on Babylon below, you are right but you are wrong, Islam is only a PART of the Harlot, the biggest part. But the Anti-Christ and his Kings do what to the Harlot? They HATE her and DESTROY her Rev. 17:16. Why do you not catch that? You say Islam is the Harlot then ignore the fact that she is DESTROYED !!! The Kings and Anti-Christ are going to destroy all False Religions, the HARLOT IS JUDGED in Rev. 17. She is ALL FALSE RELIGION, not just Islam. Thus she has the blood of the Saints AND Martyrs of Jesus on her hands. Thus she sits on MANY WATER (The whole world over) and she is Peoples/Nations/Tongues, she is Worldwide, she is Witchcraft, Fake Churches, Islam, Astrology, Hinduism, Buddhism etc. etc. 

The harlot of Revelation 17 is guilty of the "abominations of the earth," and represents Islamic terrorism.  
The two major sects of Islam are symbolized by the two horned beast of Revelation 13. 

The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGIONS the Two Horns represent the False Prophet speaking as a LAMB (Messiah) but acting like a Dragon (Satan) or looking like the Messiah and speaking like the Dragon....It has noting to do with the Star and Crescent looking like two horns. Sorry, that's make believe. 

Islamic terrorism, and their methods of persecution and goal of world domination, their form of worship, as well as suicide bombers, are clearly prophesied in the bible.  

"and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."

SORRY...But putting forth a claim, then attaching a scripture doesn't make the claim factual. Anyone can do that. It really doesn't even make sense, you have to give a pattern of scriptures and place them together like a Mosaic. Nostradamus made all kind of irrational claims but Prophets can't ever be wrong, he just threw stuff on the wall, most of his stuff was nonsensical.

The Islamic whore of Babylon promises it's fanatical adherents a mansion in paradise with as many as 72 bedrooms and 72 virgins for filling the harlots cup. The amount of virgins they get is dependent upon the magnitude of the abomination they commit. 

I am not worried about what the Koran says, I know its idiotic drivel. I follow the bible which says the Anti-Christ is born in Greece and comes to power in the Europe. I don't care how evil their religion is, they are still PEONS as per a World Power. 

Nothing about Europe or Catholicism fits the biblical definition of anti-Christ.  You completely disregard the fact that Muslim's display their anti-Christ agenda around the octogonal structure of the Dome of the Rock saying God has no begotten son.  That's the biblical definition of ANTICHRIST!  This "ROCK" is where Muhammad supposedly ascended to heaven!  That's why John was instructed NOT measure the court of the temple...

I don't understand why any reply to me would have anything about Catholics in it since I have stated that IMHO, that's all bunk also. Could it be all this is Copy and Paste? I prefer a back and forth discussion of original ideas. Copy and pasting other peoples stuff only suggest you aren't thinking things through for yourself. 

The Scriptures say the Anti-Christ arises out of Europe, everything else you ad is just added, its not of the bible. Like I stated, I could care less about Muhammad, he was an evil man, nothing more or nothing less.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Mabe you can explain how Rome or Europe applies to all of this.

A Gentile is a Gentile.....................A Jew is a Jew. Nothing needs explaining.

You do you realize that Islam is counterfeit Christianity?  They have a false god named Allah.  A false prophet named Muhammad.  A false book the Koran.  A false returning Messish called the Madhi.  A coming anti-Christ called the dajjal. And a completely false prophetic scenario.  

No such thing. They worship Allah. All Religions worship False gods, the Israelis were worshiping false gods 3000 years ago, before Jesus was born. 

We believe Jesus is the "prophet lie unto Moses." Muslims believe that would be the false prophet Muhammad.  Any questions?

You also disregard the fact that the anti-Christ monument called "The Dome of the Rock" 'sits upon' God's HOLY PLACE. At the entryway to this mosque are two demonic figures that the tour guide said, "developed over time

Yea, you will get is soon, I don't care about the Muslims or Islam. I read the Bible and understand its PROPHESIES. Quit worrying about Islam. Gods Prophesies says the Anti-Christ arises from Europe and Destroys Islam, you seem t be sweating it too much brother.

You completely disregard Habakkuk's prophecy.  Terrorism, their form of worship, and goal of world domination ALL IN ONE VERSE!

"They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."

And the Anti-Christ is going to be the most Violent man in History. Hitler killed 6 Million Jews. Its not just Islam that can become MANIACS, you suggesting that has you blinded to the facts IMHO. You make the same error you make above, you cite a scripture and say, SEE, but it means nothing, your scripture being cited on this post doesn't mean you have proven its who you suggest its about. Meanwhile the Anti-Christ/Little Horn is prophesied to Arise from Europe. You seem to promote HOPE or CONJECTURE. The scriptures point in another direction.

Habakkuk also says...
"they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.
Suicide bombers can scoff (laugh) at kings because they can penetrate a stronghold in a way that an army cannot. 

2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,…
The word 'silly' is better interpreted 'little.' Little in the sense of being insignificant. After all, Mid-East Muslims value their cattle more than their women and consider them as 'farmland'. Muslim women have been held captive to the oppressive religion of Islam since its inception.

We believe that Jesus Christ takes away our sins, is the Rock of Ages, and the chief cornerstone of the Churches foundation. Did you know that Muslim's bow toward a black rock in Mecca 5 times a day and believe it takes away their sins? This black rock is the 'cornerstone' of the Kaaba, and notice the 'two horns' symbolic of the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam.   

Again, placing ONE VERSE then matching something to it is not how you interpret scriptures. I don't think I have ever seen this before. And again, I don't care about Muslim Women. Or any of what Muslims think. You have Islam on your mind 24/7 it seems, they are NOTHING, Islam will be destroyed. Stop worrying about Islam brother.

lam has a star and crescent moon Allah is also known as a moon god in Arabic mythology.
The name Lucifer in Hebrew is Heylel. It comes from the word 'halal' and it means, "The Morning Star."

1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:–Lucifer.

I don't care..........I know they are of Satan as are ALL FALSE RELIGIONS.....Why the never ending effort to convince me they are evil? They are STILL NOT where the Anti-Christ arises from. Witchcraft is evil too right? Hinduism is evil, Buddhism is Evil, Astrology is evil. 

The locust of Rev. 9 have long been associated with Muslims. That's where suicide bombers are found.  Any ideas who or what these locust represent?  Locust are figurative of the Arabs in the Old Testament.  The EAST WIND, which is always associated with falsity and evil, is said to bring the locust.   Both the scorpions and locust have the Mid-East as their natural habitat, especially in Arabia. In Arabic the word "Arab" and "locust" sound similar.
Besides suicide bombers, beheading is an Islamic tradition and an atrocity committed by the beast mentioned in Revelation 20:4.
ISIS/ISIL is the Leviathan of Isaiah 24 and Job 41. 
Job 41:25 

According to WHO? The Locust are a DEMON HORDE whose King is Apollyon. It has NOTHING to do with MUSLIMS.

Why are the mighty afraid?
The mighty are afraid because jihadist hide among the general population. They aren't coming at you with brigades of people and equipment. They are spread across the earth and mixed in the general population. Jihadist of all kinds believe it's God's will for them to participate in jihad. Islam teaches that if a man does not participate in jihad, he is liable to lose his reward in paradise and is a hypocrite.
Job 41:25 says about Leviathan…

…."by reason of breakings they purify themselves."

That perfectly describes a Muslim's 'struggle' in jihad …

WOW.......What have you been reading? Again, you have this stuff on your mind 24/7, and it has nothing to do with END TIME EVENTS. ( Except for the Kings of the East. )

"Jihad is the Arabic word for "struggle" or "effort." In the context of the Holy Qur'an, jihad is a struggle or effort to strive "in the path of God" (22:78). Scholar James Turner Johnson says it this way: "the concept of jihad…fundamentally denotes striving or effort expended by the individual Muslim to walk in the path of God" (Johnson 19; Feldman 232-233). Jihad is the effort to purify oneself from within, to purify oneself of selfish appetites–the intention behind the action is important to the action itself. If this is the root meaning of jihad, when and how did it come to mean "holy war" or a "war to kill the infidels"? To answer that, we need to look at jihad in the Qur'an and the term's historical development."

Lets not forget the "mark of the beast."

I don't care about an ARABIC Word. I have never seen anything quite like this. You sir are a Christian, study our bible, what Muslims do will not help them, only Jesus can help them or anyone.

A fanatical Muslims forehead is meant to touch the ground at least 34 times a day in symbolic submission to Allah's will which could add up to more than a million prostrations in a lifetime.  Over time this creates a hardened patch of skin on the forehead called the raisin or zebiba. 

One Muslim said,

"When a person prays salah, usually his forehead gets darker because of sajda and people know that he prays.  Because of this, this person can feel proud and may be sometimes he likes people to talk positive about him and say good remarks about him because of his prayers."

Richardson and Shobat are WRONG...............On just about everything.

Show me ONE verse of prophecy implicating Rome and Europe in any end-time prophecy.  You can't do it becuse not one verse exist.

Daniel 7 tells you the Anti-Christ/Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast which was ROME....No one that's a serious Prophecy Wonk denies this. We also understand in Revelation John was speaking about ROME being the HEAD of the Beast that WAS when he wrote Revelation because he said...........and ONE IS (Rome).......And one is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ). 

The Anti-Christ is born in GREECE/MACEDONIA (Daniel 8) and also Arises out of the (Daniel 7) Fourth Beasts Head (European Union/Rome of Old times). 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,070
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

Problems with your conclusions:

One, the criteria you come for Rome as a 'beast kingdom is not biblical. Just because you claim the criteria, "all the BEASTS have one thing in common, they Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel thus they were a BEAST.", does not make it accurate and it's certainly not a biblical fact. It's marginally historical as I can prove from history just how the Jews were treated under Roman rule, and they certainly were not enslaved.

What you really meant to say is 75-80 percent of Christendom agrees with me on this....Is that it?  OK....The only Seven Kingdoms to Conquer, Rule or Enslave Israel weren't Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Anti-Christ, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE !!  Jews were not Enslaved under their Roman Rulers who destroyed the Temple and Destroyed Jerusalem. Not buying that, even though what you stated is not quite what I stated. I said Conquered, ENSLAVED or Ruled. Nevertheless Rome did Conquer, Enslave via TAXES and RULED Israel. 

Two, 'one is' does not fit your narrative. This must be based on Nero to make the rest of your claims about the 'five are fallen' seem credible. The truth is John was exiled under Domitian, the 13th Roman emperor. So the five that are fallen must historically be either 12, or you need to come up with a new slant on biblical interpretation. Or you could just go with the obvious and start thinking Rome has nothing to do with end time prophecy as the association is not even implied biblically. That means there's no proof.

I believe you fell behind somewhere. The ONE IS is speaking of Rome, not a certain King per se. God Reduced them to FIVE who had fallen because of course there is ONE KING at the helm when a BEAST POWER loses its Power, thus the FIVE WHO HAD FALLEN, were just speaking of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece , the ONE THAT IS was Rome....and the one that is YET TO COME is the Anti-Christ. The Seven Headed Beast was reduced to KINGS so that we would know the LAST BEAST is a mere MAN not a Kingdom. John wrote Revelation in 90ish AD, its irrelevant who the King/Emperor was at the time, the message is ROME was the Current Beast.

The Little Horn arises out of Europe, out of the Fourth Beast. You are the one implying Rome is an END TIME BEAST, not me, the End Time Beast is the Little Horn/Anti-Christ.......A MAN. Rome was a Beast 2000 years ago. Almost All Christendom agrees that Rome was the Fourth Beast and Jewish Scholars 2000 years ago had Rome pegged as the Fourth Beast.

Three, only the say so of a great many pretrib authors going back to the late 1800's is offered as 'proof' the fourth beast is Rome, Nero is the 'one is', and that Assyria and Egypt must be connected to the Daniel 2 statue; cause none of it is in the bible. It's all implication, innuendo, supposition, adding, subtracting, wishful thinking and egregious misinterpretation. 

Nero is nothing to me. I don't even understand why you mention him. The Beast ROME was not about a MAN but about a Kingdom. Daniel 2 doesn't have to connect anything, they are not the SAME STORY.  Daniel 2 is about Kingdoms of the Earth following Satan not God and Daniel 7 is about BEASTS Conquering Israel. Assyria and Egypt don't have to be mentioned by Daniel. God sent the Angel to mention what needed to be mentioned. During Revelation the WHOLE STORY was told. 

The Seven Headed Beast is in the Bible, the Lion, Leopard and Bear is in Rev. 13, now add it up, since they are a part of the SEVEN HEADED BEAST then the other 4 must be just like them....that's your encoded key so to speak. The Four Beasts of Daniel 7 all CONQUERED, ENSLAVED OR RULED Israel. Its for us to figure out the rest in Rev. 13 and 17. Why did Jesus give the Disciples Parables?  Should we just say they don't count because we had to solve the riddle?  It isn't that hard to solve. Its easy....you just have to do the homework.

Four, who cares if a person has done something for 30 years? All that proves is that bad habits are hard to break. The misinterpretation of bible prophecy called Pretrib has been around much longer than you or I. But that does not make it correct. Longevity is not a guarantee of truth.

I see a lot of people who are clueless about bible prophecy. You suggesting that experience doesn't matter is kind of strange, since the bible tells us that the gray hairs = Wisdom. 

Of course we will be Raptured...........before the Tribulation. That's not even debatable to me.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 3/4/2017 at 11:10 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

When you look at the world news headlines today (and even more importantly, when you look at the news form the alternative sources that will show the stuff that rarely to never gets put on the mainstream sources) you see how Islam is very rapidly taking over. Its well known that Europe today is being derisively called Eurabia with something like 54 million Muslims today who, assuming the statistics can be trusted, have an average of 8.1 kids as opposed to our 2 or less.

The invasion is only starting to happen in North America

Could this culminate with an antichrist who is Muslim?

Now there are many who believe that the antichrist should be Jewish for the Jews to follow him  but one must remember that many Jews are secular Jews who don't really even know their own bible. There will also be many out there, Jews or otherwise, who will welcome anybody who brings *ahem* "peace" to the world.

When you look too at prophecies like Daniel 7

7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

or Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

Now what could that mean? Changing times and laws maybe, changing the Western calendar to that silly Islamic one or changing civil laws to Sharia Law?

Now ask yourself too what culture beheads its prisoners? Today its only Islamic countries. European countries used to do that in the past, the most recent being pre WW2 Germany, but they don't do that any longer. Today its ONLY Islamic nations. Which as already indicated, Europe is rapidly becoming.

Comments?

I think everyone probably agrees that the term "antichrist" only occurs in the Bible - in the books of  1John  and 2John. Right?

So then are these texts the focus of this thread - or is this thread simply "all over the map" with guesswork on the topic?

I have not read all the posts on it - but they appear to be guessing in almost every location but 1 John and 2 John. Is that right?

All I basically get from you is that everyone is wrong except yourself.  Step up to the plate and show me HOW you attach Rome to any of this. Show me not only the verse, but what it is in the verse that implicates Rome.  

I follow the bible which says the Anti-Christ is born in Greece and comes to power in the Europe. I don't care how evil their religion is, they are still PEONS

Where does the bible say the man of sin will be born in Greece and come to power in Europe?  What verses and what words in those verses implicate a Turkish man coming to power in Europe?  I say NOT ONE VERSE implicates EUROPE!  Show me how you come up with EUROPE!

The Scriptures say the Anti-Christ arises out of Europe, everything else you ad is just added, its not of the bible. Like I stated, I could care less about Muhammad, he was an evil man, nothing more or nothing less.

Habakkuk added the Babylonians.  Ezekiel 38-39 and Psalm 83 addaed Arab and Islamic nations.  I didn't.  Maybe you should care about Muhammad.  He has a following of 1.7 billion people who are bent on world domination through violence and demographics.  There's no doubt in my mind that locust represent the Arabs.

Gods Prophesies says the Anti-Christ arises from Europe and Destroys Islam.

the Anti-Christ/Little Horn is prophesied to Arise from Europe.

WHERE!  The harlot???  I'll have to explain who she is and what she represents.  

Daniel 7 tells you the Anti-Christ/Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast which was ROME....No one that serious denies this. We also understand in Revelation John was speaking about ROME being the HEAD of the Beast that WAS when he wrote Revelation because he said...........and ONE IS (Rome).......And one is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ). 

That's another thing that takes a bit to explain.  The seven heads and ten horns...
Yes people do deny this because not everone fell for it.  Show me how you identify this fouth beast as ROME !

The Anti-Christ is born in GREECE/MACEDONIA (Daniel 8) and also Arises out of the (Daniel 7) Fourth Beasts Head (European Union/Rome of Old times). 

Again....prove it!  You must have one way or verse of proving it.  While you're at it, explian to me how the word 'arab' which signifies Arabia or an Arab, can depict Rome or Europe.

According to WHO? The Locust are a DEMON HORDE whose King is Apollyon. It has NOTHING to do with MUSLIMS.
WOW.......What have you been reading? Again, you have this stuff on your mind 24/7, and it has nothing to do with END TIME EVENTS. 

Locst have long representated the Arabs.  But why should I post any of that?  You'll just deny the scriptures and fabricate Rome and Europe into it somehow.

Richardson and Shobat are WRONG...............On just about everything.

I've never read much from either of those two.  But I bet they're mostly right and you're mostly wrong!

Copy and pasting other peoples stuff only suggest you aren't thinking things through for yourself. 

I did post what jihad means to a Muslim from someone else.  I haven't copied and pasted anything I haven't written without giving the link. These are all my writings.

These aren't....

About locust...

Philologos 
Bible Prophecy Research
Title: Locusts
Submitted by:http:// research-bpr@philologos.org
Date: January 25, 1999
Update: April 20, 2002
URL:http:// //philologos.org/bpr/files/l004.htm

Locusts

And the fifth angel sounded...and locusts upon the earth...and their power was to hurt men five months. -- Revelation 9
[L]ocusts generally come out of the eastern parts: it was an east wind which brought the plague of locusts into Egypt (Exo 10:13); and the children of the east, the Arabians, are compared to grasshoppers, or locusts,

And the Midianites and the Amalekites and all the children of the east lay along in the valley like grasshoppers for multitude; and their camels were without number, as the sand by the sea side for multitude.--Judges 7:12

[Midianite--son of Abraham by Keturah and progenitor of the tribe of Midianites or Arabians; the territory of the tribe descended from Midian; located principally in the desert north of the Arabian Peninsula; land to which Moses went when he fled from Pharaoh--Strong's

Amalekites-descendants of Esau.

grasshopper--Strong's 0697 'arbeh translated as locust 24 times in AV and 4 times as grasshopper]

and one of the names of a locust is, "Arbeh," not much unlike in sound to an Arab. To which may be added, that it is a tradition of the Arabians, that there fell locusts into the hands of Mahomet [Mohammad], on whose backs and wings were written these words;

"we are the army of the most high God; we are the ninety and nine eggs, and if the hundred should be made perfect, we should consume the whole world, and whatever is in it."

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

29 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

Step up to the plate and show me HOW you attach Rome to any of this. Show me not only the verse, but what it is in the verse that implicates Rome.  

This was already proven completely centuries ago.

Today ?  All you will find is immense deception and 500 threads arguing something else,  distracting from the true beast.

You want proof?   It has been on this site for a long, long, time, compliments of the owner, admin, and moderators.

You can find it,  complete,  in worthychristianlibrary dot com.   (or by clicking above left on worthy network then click on the library.

No,  don't ask - it is no use to argue it in any forum / thread/ open to the world to post.   You will only get what has already been gotten - 95% deception from all the world,  and a few posting the truth...

so, again,  if you really want to know,  start reading at worthychristianlibrary,  and rejoice that the truth is know perfectly,

in line with and total harmony with all of God's Word.

35 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

This was already proven completely centuries ago.

Today ?  All you will find is immense deception and 500 threads arguing something else,  distracting from the true beast.

You want proof?   It has been on this site for a long, long, time, compliments of the owner, admin, and moderators.

You can find it,  complete,  in worthychristianlibrary dot com.   (or by clicking above left on worthy network then click on the library.

No,  don't ask - it is no use to argue it in any forum / thread/ open to the world to post.   You will only get what has already been gotten - 95% deception from all the world,  and a few posting the truth...

so, again,  if you really want to know,  start reading at worthychristianlibrary,  and rejoice that the truth is know perfectly,

in line with and total harmony with all of God's Word.

I don't have to go to Worthy to figure out how other people interpret scripture.  I have a simple hermeneutic and that's what I use.  If I read the works of others, I research their claims.  Just because a theory has been around for centuries doesn't mean it's right.  The only reason all of you believe Rome and the EU are involved in end-time prophecy is because that's what "the experts" have neen teaching for decades if not centuries. I don't agree with it because the scriptural evidence isn't there.

Edited by fixerupper