• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings spiderman

I am praying for you to,have been from the start........I don't know if as you say,"Why can't I be Born of Spirit" ;or something like that....what I'm saying is that I have no idea if your spirit has been made ALIVE or not,don't know if you are Born Again,I don't see any evidence of bearing fruit BUT it could be that you are simply hindering your own ability to operate by the Power of Holy Spirit,by your flesh......I don't know your HEART & by the sound of it(like all of us) you don't either...one thing is for certain,....God knows your heart

You can pray from now until doomsday for Wisdom & Understanding & to be born of Spirit but thats not how it works my friend......you can only be Born Again when you earnestly want,are willing to surrender to Jesus as Lord & Savior......the day we are WILLING to die to ourselves(that doesn't mean we give up anything,its a matter of the heart) the repentant heart is "willing" to be changed....,,perhaps you have gone to the foot of the cross in that state,willing,repentant,broken,seeking forgiveness  & knowing Jesus is your Lord & Savior.....you very well may have & then,like so many of us we are torn between flesh & spirit & continue to succumb to the flesh.....this hinders transformation,access to the Heart & Mind of Christ Jesus.....

I've heard what you have to say for a long time,I believe you continue to do the same thing over & over expecting different results because you may have been taught about Jesus,not being lead to JESUS.....even your cute little plea to "Mr.God" is not very funny in my eyes,its irreverent,He is Sovereign God Almighty and if you could know Him as your Heavenly Father then I don't believe those kind of jokes could come from you......imo      Let Jesus take you to the Throne of Grace,by the hand,in the intimate ,personal Way that ONLY HE can,,,,,,& will if you ask.....Wisdom & Understanding comes AFTER all the junk,garbage,false doctrine,human logic,academics are emptied out......fill the new wine skins with new wine.......

So,if you are having difficulties,go back wherever you left off,got stuck,go back to the foot of the cross......instead of going all over the place in the Bible start at the beginning,the Book of John.....you are trying to search the Scripture & have grand revelations in the Old TEstament,a bit of this,a bit off that.....it doesnt work like that.......dig down deep,ask the Lord to Reveal to you YOUR HEART  ,why are you worrying about atheists,muslims,this one & that one......learn WHO you are in CHrist FIRST and then as a disciple you can be an effective & productive member of His Body,that can & will make a big difference in some mixed up kids life,,,,,,sound familiar? I came from the same place as you,raise catholic & had "religion" shoved down my throat ,I knew the Bible inside & out & didn't know the first thing about WHO I am in Christ.....a whole lot of education & knowledge,ZERO Wisdom or UNDERSTANDING.....,.elimination process must take place,let go of the old,the deception,the false teachings.....Nicodemus said"How can a man go back in the womb?" How can one who thinks himself a "man" become a baby?    The old man must die,thsts how     AS long as you are seeking His Hand you cannot see His Face,even right in front of you

Okay,I thought tht important first ......does God want atheists etc,,,,,I agree with Rick.....God so loved the world,of course He does not want anyone to die in a state of unbelief.....& he does not hide Himself,He is not elusive......The Heavens declare His Glory,our Redeemer Lives & His Spirit is alive ,well & ever present .....I beliee the very air we breathe is His Breath......everything is His.......                                                                                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

I can tell from your very thorough response that you care.  Thank you :)

My problem is I need clear instructions from God and I see the Bible has many verses that state the opposite of what other verses state.   So I just don't trust my interpretation of the Bible and am very skeptic and hesitant to trust another person's interpretation.  I need to hear from God, not a book.  I'm very willing to surrender to Jesus and give him my everything.  I just want his will to be done!  Nothing else matters but His will!  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings spiderman

Yes,of course I care.......you don't have to trust yourself,you shouldn't rely or depend on your own feelings......but the Bible is not "just" a "book".....this is why I tell you over & over to go to the Book of John & just RECEIVE His LOVE.....stop trying to shavearch the Scriptures or demand God answer you your way.....Faith comes by HEARING the Word of God,you are not trusting "a book" ,you are trusting God in Christ......

I once spent many hours each morning with a young lady to do "Bible Study",she was very new to the FAITH,a babe......everyday we would go through different Scriptures ,because she picked the "Study" & I would continually tell her.....go back to the Book of John.......she said "I read IT a hundred times already Kwik"    I said but you must Seek Gods Face,read those Words as if it is a special delivery letter addressed to YOU from GOD......this went on for some time and one day after many days of frustration & rebellion one day she said "Kwik,Jesus Loves ME......I Understand,I Understand....."      THe only thing that changed,spiderman,was her heart.....it was softened back to a fleshy sponge instead of a solid rock,her eyes were opened & her ears could hear,,,,,,she RECEIVED Gods WORD,Jesus.......He Will Reveal Himself to YOU my friend,TRUST Him,not me,not you,not anyone .....but your view,your perspective,outlook must change.....His Word is not a book,it is His LIVING Word

His WILL is to have a personal RElationship with YOU,,,,,the Father wants His children to REceive His Love & to be in Love with Him as well......don't search out His Will ahead of His FACE first!                                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

If God left clear messages in the sky now and then or spoke clear messages to people, how many Atheists would there be?  I don't think there would be any.  So, I think we can agree that there is a sure cure to Atheism and disbelief in our world.  

God could easily leave clear messages in the sky and speak clearly to everyone.  This would likely solve the Muslim and heretic problem.  Yet God chooses to hide himself and hide the truth.  You will say that he didn't hide the truth, it is all in the Bible.  The problem with that is the Bible often leads people to opposite opinions and beliefs.  My Bible tells me that believers can do the works of Christ and greater works (Yet no one is doing that).  My Bible tells me I can tell a mountain to be cast into the sea and it will be done.  My Bible tells me that I will receive everything I ask for in Jesus name.  

Perhaps God wants there to be Atheists, confusion, division, Muslims, and heretics.  If God doesn't want it that way, then why does he hide himself, hide the truth, and refuse to speak clearly?  He knows that by doing so, it will create disbelief, confusion, Heresy, division, and other consequences, yet that is how he chooses to operate.  The only thing I can think of is that he wants it that way.  If He wants it that way, it must be a good thing.

I'm not trying to offend anyone.  It is a serious question that is always in my head and I appreciate your answers.  I also appreciate it if you pray for me.  My name is Matthew Janes.  Please pray that I do God's will and that God answers my questions.  I'm in a bad place mentally, emotionally,  spiritually, and financially.  Thank you for your intercession :)

God's will be done!  (I know you're reading this Mr. God :))

Ephesians 4:23-24 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

The Lord renews your mind when you acknowledge your position in Christ that was secured at the cross and choose to set your mind on this truth.

Father, please renew my mind. I want to put on the new me that is in Your likeness, created in righteousness and holiness...amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

46 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings spiderman

Yes,of course I care.......you don't have to trust yourself,you shouldn't rely or depend on your own feelings......but the Bible is not "just" a "book".....this is why I tell you over & over to go to the Book of John & just RECEIVE His LOVE.....stop trying to shavearch the Scriptures or demand God answer you your way.....Faith comes by HEARING the Word of God,you are not trusting "a book" ,you are trusting God in Christ......

I once spent many hours each morning with a young lady to do "Bible Study",she was very new to the FAITH,a babe......everyday we would go through different Scriptures ,because she picked the "Study" & I would continually tell her.....go back to the Book of John.......she said "I read IT a hundred times already Kwik"    I said but you must Seek Gods Face,read those Words as if it is a special delivery letter addressed to YOU from GOD......this went on for some time and one day after many days of frustration & rebellion one day she said "Kwik,Jesus Loves ME......I Understand,I Understand....."      THe only thing that changed,spiderman,was her heart.....it was softened back to a fleshy sponge instead of a solid rock,her eyes were opened & her ears could hear,,,,,,she RECEIVED Gods WORD,Jesus.......He Will Reveal Himself to YOU my friend,TRUST Him,not me,not you,not anyone .....but your view,your perspective,outlook must change.....His Word is not a book,it is His LIVING Word

His WILL is to have a personal RElationship with YOU,,,,,the Father wants His children to REceive His Love & to be in Love with Him as well......don't search out His Will ahead of His FACE first!                                                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

I will read and pray the Gospel of John and seek out his face.  Will pray for the heart to become that "fleshy sponge".  Will seek out a personal relationship with him and try to not see the living word as a book.  Peace and goodwill to you! :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

:amen:   Ahd I pray with you  that you may RECEIVE.....I'm sure there are many others praying as well!:emot-heartbeat:       God Bless,Kwik