IGNORED

9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

Heb 13:8

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

True, Blueyedgem! But I'll do one even better:

If we're all in heaven on Sept 23rd, I'll apologize to Heb13:8 in front of the Lord myself. But if we're all still here on the 24th, then he needs to apologize to the folks here at Worthy.

I think that's fair, right?

If he has the courage to show up. See ya the 24th!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

27 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Yeah. Maybe have a "Not the end of the world" party. :P

Well if we get an influx of Et's in the last part of the year  consider Satan has been kicked out of the second heaven... that and Satan's outright war on Jews and Christians is about to start.....

Even the Vatican is expecting them.

I still don't see how this could be taken as end of the world or the rapture.  Don't see anything in that chapter speaking of the end.  But I'm not a pre-tribber.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

56 minutes ago, other one said:

I still don't see how this could be taken as end of the world or the rapture.  Don't see anything in that chapter speaking of the end.  But I'm not a pre-tribber.

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

If he has the courage to show up. See ya the 24th!

If nothing happens, we continue to study the Word. Be kind. - Heb 13:8

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I show you something funny guys look at this .

Matthew 24:34

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

So how long is generation.

Psalms 90:10

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Fly away where?

Guest shiloh357

September 23, 2017 will come and go without incident and once again, the conspiracies and predictions will fail and only serve to prove that no man knows the day nor the hour (or even the year).

These kinds of predictions crop up ever year and if this were ancient Israel, the ones making these false predictions would have been stoned to death.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, other one said:

I don't either.  The chapter speaks of a battle in the spiritual realm where Satan and his angels are overpowered and cast to earth. 

If 9/23 happens to be the day that Satan gets kicked out of heaven, there's no guarantee that we'll see anything unusual on that day, but rather in the days / months that follow like you say.  On the other hand, you would halfway expect that something that significant would produce some kind of effect in the natural realm.

19 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I don't either.  The chapter speaks of a battle in the spiritual realm where Satan and his angels are overpowered and cast to earth. 

If 9/23 happens to be the day that Satan gets kicked out of heaven, there's no guarantee that we'll see anything unusual on that day, but rather in the days / months that follow like you say.  On the other hand, you would halfway expect that something that significant would produce some kind of effect in the natural realm.

According to what the Jesuit astronomers on Mount Graham told Tom Horn it may well already be happening. But that would be hearsay on my part. One would have to trust Tom horn on that.  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 minutes ago, other one said:

According to what the Jesuit astronomers on Mount Graham told Tom Horn it may well already be happening. But that would be hearsay on my part. One would have to trust Tom horn on that.  

I'm not familiar with Tom Horn.  I could agree that the beast that comes out of the abyss, and his entourage, was released decades ago and has been influencing the affairs of men ever since in preparation for the rise of the man of sin.  While I can't see into the spiritual realm, I can see the changes that have come about in the last century or so that are so much different from the previous centuries, changes that I think can only be explained by the manipulation of evil spirit beings.

I would expect that when Satan is cast down to earth that shortly thereafter we will see the natural realm being manipulated to produce signs and wonders like we've never seen before, and that the revealing of the man of sin will follow shortly.  Maybe that's what triggers the rapture response.

What I find interesting is that the Pope seems to be preparing his flock to accept ET's in the near future. I have Catholic friends who are kind of disturbed by what he and the Vatican Astronomers are saying will come in the near future. Too many things falling together for me to let go.

If something doesn't happen by the end of the year I may have to start eating sensible again.  Can't carry all this weight for another 30 years. LoL.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

58 minutes ago, other one said:

If something doesn't happen by the end of the year I may have to start eating sensible again.  Can't carry all this weight for another 30 years. LoL.

Funny!