IGNORED

One in three American muslims fear for their safety in Trump's America

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
28 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Just because terrorist groups sometime go against each other doesn't mean that all in Islam are terrorist.

I didn't say they were, but even the non-terrorists share the same ideology and end game as the terrorists.

I don't think killing people gains them honor.

Islamic terrorists do and in that culture, it does.

i think it is more the idea of standing up to the US, which they call the Great Satan is more along the lines of what they call honor, though Honor killing is sometimes used to remove a family member who they think has dishonored their family. As far as Human life is concerned, I think it has value according to it's availability to server their false god.

It doesn't matter what anyone "thinks." All that matters is the facts on the ground and in Islamic terrorism, killing is how they gain honor.

In some places they are given a area of town where they are stuck and because their religion is more of a cult than anything, by it's own nature it segregates them off mentally as well as emtionally and the idiotic idea of multiculturalism is put in place that guarantees them not assimilating into their new culture.

These people are victims of their own society and the women that are being raped are the victims of the host society, when the government their ignores their pleas to be better suited to not be called the same names they call others for not allowing their population to be abused in such a way.

They are not victims. 

.Hamas uses some of the money they get from Iran to do humanitarian work so they are looked at differently by those they subjugate.

What humanitarian work?   The standard and quality of living among the average Palestinian is deplorable.  All of the money they get goes to building tunnels and buying weapons and lining the pockets of Hamas leaders, not humanitarian work.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

40 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I didn't say they were, but even the non-terrorists share the same ideology and end game as the terrorists.

Islamic terrorists do and in that culture, it does.

It doesn't matter what anyone "thinks." All that matters is the facts on the ground and in Islamic terrorism, killing is how they gain honor.

They are not victims. 

What humanitarian work?   The standard and quality of living among the average Palestinian is deplorable.  All of the money they get goes to building tunnels and buying weapons and lining the pockets of Hamas leaders, not humanitarian work.

The end game for terrorist is that want to ens other peoples game to achieve the power to rule and dominate. They are just using their religion to justify that.

What matters is what they think as opposed to what anyone outside of them thinks, because it is a reason, no matter how wacked out it might seem. cerial killers have reasons for what they do and that reason matters, because if it wasn't there, they would not kill.

They are victims of Satan as all sinners are. It doesn't matter what they do or say. To my understanding, these people, as children have to read their holy book 10 hours out of every day. They must recite prayers 5 times a day and have to watch out for anyone and everyone, including their own family members to be sure they don't do anything that might be brought up against them. Yes indeed they are victims.

As far as the standard of living is concerned. Humanitarianism to a people who have nothing might just be something as little as feeding them.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

according to Sharia only a muslim life has value.    The only way to be guilty of murder is to take the life of another Muslim.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 minute ago, other one said:

according to Sharia only a muslim life has value.    The only way to be guilty of murder is to take the life of another Muslim.

Probably so. I've never read their laws, but if terrorist do kill other Muslims then they are outlaws by their own standards. It would seem to suggest that if as was said that they are all culpable, would there be a reason to make killing other Muslims a crime? I'd say if it is to be believed that all Muslims are equally guilty of terrorism, then wouldn't the law state that only way anyone could commit murder is to kill someone of the same sect of Islam as you and who was in good standing in that side of the faith.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Churchmouse said:

Probably so. I've never read their laws, but if terrorist do kill other Muslims then they are outlaws by their own standards. It would seem to suggest that if as was said that they are all culpable, would there be a reason to make killing other Muslims a crime? I'd say if it is to be believed that all Muslims are equally guilty of terrorism, then wouldn't the law state that only way anyone could commit murder is to kill someone of the same sect of Islam as you and who was in good standing in that side of the faith.

Not really, it depends on the situation...   according to sharia, not everyone has to practice Jihad at any one time, but if another Muslim goes against Jihad and would not support it, they are worse than infidels and would be killed even before the enemy.

Radical Islamist are the real Islam, and those who do not agree with them are worse than Christians and Jews.

If you want to read through Sharia you can download it from the internet.   The name of the book that contains it is "Reliance of the Traveller"    I first got it from an Islamic school located in the UAE.  Later I got a hard copy from Amazon.  it cost about $60 at the time. That would have been about 5 years ago. It has each page written in both English and Arabic.  It is certified by the Islamic schools from several different countries as true and usable to live by and teach 

The electronic version you can download is good for searching.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

On 3/26/2017 at 10:40 PM, walla299 said:

Well, as fallen sinners we suppress the knowledge of God we have according to Paul, but the main thing for Islam is the kids. Once they get hold of the kids from the cradle up they can train them in their particular flavor of Islam. Islamic culture is very insular - churches, etc. are not allowed - you only get to hear what Islam has to say. That's why I've felt that Islam is not a religion as Westerners think of it - its a government system wrapped in religion because there is no separation between religion and state. They are one and the same.

Once you find Christ you are no longer a fallen sinner. You are rejoined with the Father because his Holy Spirit indwells you. :) 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 3/29/2017 at 9:28 AM, Danger Noodle said:

Once you find Christ you are no longer a fallen sinner. You are rejoined with the Father because his Holy Spirit indwells you. :) 

Now if there was just a way to get muslims to come to Him......I seriously don't know how to do that though.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

7 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Now if there was just a way to get muslims to come to Him......I seriously don't know how to do that though.

It would be God's doing alone. Muslim's don't believe Jesus was the son of God, or that he was crucified and raised from the dead. Nor do they believe in repentance and remission of their sins so as to be saved, baptized, and enter paradise when they die. That is why Muhammad was a murderer, a pedophile and a thief unrepentant. Allah doesn't require righteousness and cleansing of the former dead in sin self in order to be his. In fact the more depraved a Muslim is in their zeal for Allah's ideal the more that Allah loves them for it.

Paradise isn't even a consideration to a Muslim with regard to their after life.  Muslim's know that paradise is at the discretion of Allah unless the Muslim dies in Jihad. 

All of Islam teaches terrorism because Islam is a blood cult. The only way to paradise is through the shedding of infidel's blood and to die in that cause as martyr.