IGNORED

I've been banned with an agreement that needed to be agreed upon..

delade3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

What exactly does YHWH say in THE BIBLE about unclean children and unclean heathen ?

What do you believe God says about unclean children? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Danger Noodle said:

What do you believe God says about unclean children? 

That is the same question I asked/posted,  except not what someone believes,  but what does HIS WORD SAY ?

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

That is the same question I asked/posted,  except not what someone believes,  but what does HIS WORD SAY ?

Yes, I realize. This is the same argument made in the other thread wrongly. His word does not say babies are unclean or that they go to Hell. I'll not enter into that discussion here being it has served no purpose for others who attempted to persuade wrong headedness in that area in the other thread. Believe as you wish about babies. God shall correct you when it is time. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

All babies go to heaven until the age of accountability when they are capable of knowing who Jesus Christ is and can be saved.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

All babies go to heaven until the age of accountability when they are capable of knowing who Jesus Christ is and can be saved.

Remember "Got Questions" ?   In this they agree with practically all the other sources:

https://www.gotquestions.org/aborted-babies-heaven.html

"The Bible does not specifically say whether or not an unborn child who dies goes to heaven. Without a clear passage, we can only speculate."

1 hour ago, Danger Noodle said:

His word does not say babies are unclean

I believe the reference to unclean children was posted a few times.   YHWH'S WORD does say which ones are unclean, specifically and clearly according to YHWH..

In order to share the truth of God's word and correct wrong headedness concerning the falsity of unclean babies and children , I'll post this reference. It takes two minutes to read and comes with scriptural support. After that the idea that babies are unclean is not only contrary to the truth of our Father's word but is being pursued for other reasons than righteous truth when it is contrary to God's word. In context of course. Which is what is the errant standing thus far of that which argues babies are unclean. 

UNCLEAN CHILDREN?

Tuesday May 20th, 2008 About 2 Minutes to Read

Q

I pulled this from an article and it got me thinking…

Q  “The Bible plainly says that every child living in a home where neither parent is saved – under the protection of the blood – is automatically rendered unclean. Apostle Paul said it clearly, “For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy” (I Corinthians 7:14).

So then a child of 2 unbelievers is “unclean” and may not go in the Rapture because the parents make the children holy? Your thoughts on this?

A

A I know this writer and appreciate his position. But his view of 1 Cor. 7:14 conflicts with another of Paul’s statements about having eternal life before reaching the age of accountability. (Romans 7:9) It also conflicts with the Lord’s claim that every child has a guardian angel (Matt. 18:10). Therefore 1 Cor. 7:14 has to be talking about something else.

Sure enough a close look reveals that 1 Cor. 7:12-16 is speaking of the legitimacy of a mixed marriage in God’s sight. If either parent is a believer then God considers both the marriage and the offspring therefrom legitimate. That’s why Paul said that the believer couldn’t divorce an unbelieving spouse. However, if the unbeliever leaves then the believer is freed from any further obligation to the marriage.

So Paul wasn’t talking about whether the children are saved. He was talking about their status in God’s eyes as legitimate offspring of the marriage.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

28 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Remember "Got Questions" ?   In this they agree with practically all the other sources:

"The Bible does not specifically say whether or not an unborn child who dies goes to heaven. Without a clear passage, we can only speculate."

And don't forget this from "Got Questions"

" However, we know of God’s love, goodness, and compassion. We know of David’s confidence that he would be with his child again. And we know that Jesus invited the children to come to Him (Luke 18:16). Based on these sureties, we believe it is appropriate to conclude that the souls of children are immediately in the presence of God when their lives are cut short by abortion".

37 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The believer knows an unborn child is pure and can only go back to the Father which gave them their souls. And our Father knew them before he knitted them together in their mother's womb. Psalm 139:13-16.    

Ecclesiastes 12:7 And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Matthew 19:13-14 Then children were brought to him that he might lay his hands on them and pray. The disciples rebuked the people, but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”

Matthew 18:3 And *Jesus said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Rather than pursue this off topic issue here again when it is already part of another discussion elsewhere, perhaps that one that thinks a baby can enter Hell should commit to introspection and ask themselves why they would argue the Father would send a baby to Hell. When there is no such message anywhere in his word. 

Edited by Danger Noodle

Still "tradition" - as has been argued for centuries.  

Remember, or learn, that "tradition" has mislead most of the people of the world.

Relax,  and stay with what YHWH'S WORD actually says - and leave the things not liked or unknown,  to rest -

that's better than compounding an error due to or because of "feelings"... or other criteria YHWH doesn't use.