IGNORED

Victorian g'vt - teach kids not to be sexist.

HisFirst

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Tea Ess said:

Good.

Cooking or playing with a doll won't 'turn a boy into a girl.' My parents gave me a doll before my sister was born so I could learn how to hold a baby. Cooking is an important skill, and pretty much everyone should know how to do it. I personally like cooking. Do you think I'm a woman, Shiloh? 

Yes, if it's safe for them to do so.  Unfortunately they would probably face a lot of bullying. 

Out of curiosity, why is it okay for girls to wear pants and play sports, but not for boys to bake and wear dresses? 

I didn't say anything about cooking.    Boys should not be wearing women's clothing.  That's actually a violation of Scripture, as men are commanded not wear women's clothing.   God doesn't want it, and so if God says it's wrong, I am going to go with His will on the matter.

Boys wearing women's clothing is perversion and really not normal.  It's going to lead to a lot of social problems down the road and probably lead to mental disorders as well.   God created men to be men and women to be women.  They are built differently and wired differently and we should not think that we know better than God, by trying to get little boys to pretend they are girls, and play with girl's toys and wear girls clothes and make up and stuff.   It's just really abnormal and a violation of God's design.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I didn't say anything about cooking.    Boys should not be wearing women's clothing.  That's actually a violation of Scripture, as men are commanded not wear women's clothing.   God doesn't want it, and so if God says it's wrong, I am going to go with His will on the matter.

Boys wearing women's clothing is perversion and really not normal.  It's going to lead to a lot of social problems down the road and probably lead to mental disorders as well.   God created men to be men and women to be women.  They are built differently and wired differently and we should not think that we know better than God, by trying to get little boys to pretend they are girls, and play with girl's toys and wear girls clothes and make up and stuff.   It's just really abnormal and a violation of God's design.

You were the one who brought up easy bake ovens. Using the toys kids play with to establish gender identity is just ridiculous.   

I guess it's a good thing we don't use your religious beliefs to make the rules for public schools. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Tea Ess said:

You were the one who brought up easy bake ovens.

Yes, as a girl's toy.   I did not say cooking was only for women.

Using the toys kids play with to establish gender identity is just ridiculous.   

No, it is not.  It's only ridiculous to Liberals and they have been getting it wrong for decades. 

I guess it's a good thing we don't use your religious beliefs to make the rules for public schools. 

They would be better places for learning if we did.  We would not have teachers teaching kids how to put condoms on bananas, and kids would learn how to read and write and learn civics and marketable skills.   They wouldn't be indoctrinated with gay ideas and encouraged to experiment with homosexuality.

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, it is not.  It's only ridiculous to Liberals and they have been getting it wrong for decades. 

They would be better places for learning if we did.  We would not have teachers teaching kids how to put condoms on bananas, and kids would learn how to read and write and learn civics and marketable skills.   They wouldn't be indoctrinated with gay ideas and encouraged to experiment with homosexuality.

I guess this solves the whole transgender bathroom debate, then. All we need to do for Male to Female trans people is give them easy bake ovens and dolls and then there shouldn't be an issue with them using the girls' restroom, as they are indisputably female now. That was easy. 

Sex education should be about providing information and promoting consent. Encouraging heterosexuality or homosexuality is not needed or helpful, as sexual orientation is not a choice. 

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

I guess this solves the whole transgender bathroom debate, then. All we need to do for Male to Female trans people is give them easy bake ovens and dolls and then there shouldn't be an issue with them using the girls' restroom, as they are indisputably female now. That was easy.

No what we need to do is force transgender people to use the bathroom of their born gender, as well as provide psychological counseling for their disorder.

Sex education should be about providing information and promoting consent. Encouraging heterosexuality or homosexuality is not needed or helpful, as sexual orientation is not a choice. 

No it is not. The Bible call homosexuality a sin.  So God doesn't make people homsoexual.  No one is born that way.  And there are plenty people who got born again, and left homosexuality to prove that it is not a born condition.

17 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No what we need to do is force transgender people to use the bathroom of their born gender, as well as provide psychological counseling for their disorder.

No it is not. The Bible call homosexuality a sin.  So God doesn't make people homsoexual.  No one is born that way.  And there are plenty people who got born again, and left homosexuality to prove that it is not a born condition.

The most effective means of reducing/eliminating gender disphoria is by physical transition. It's certainly better than ostracizing or invalidating trans people, prompting many of them to suicide. Or, as you suggested, we could give them easy bake ovens and dolls for a cheaper and faster fix. 

Gluttony is a sin, yes? People are born with Prader-Willi syndrome. Symptoms include unstoppable and neverending hunger. Many overeat and become obese and diabetic. Do you think they living a life of sin? 

Oh yes, conversion therapy has such a compassionate, Christian history. Shocking people's genitals, driving them to suicide, castration. How wonderful. Also, Exodus International closed its doors and apologized to those it 'treated.' Conversion therapy is not a rational or humane option.

1 hour ago, Tea Ess said:

Out of curiosity, why is it okay for girls to wear pants and play sports, but not for boys to bake and wear dresses? 

I don't think this was ever addressed.

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

The most effective means of reducing/eliminating gender disphoria is by physical transition. It's certainly better than ostracizing or invalidating trans people, prompting many of them to suicide. Or, as you suggested, we could give them easy bake ovens and dolls for a cheaper and faster fix. 

No, what they need is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.   If a person cannot adapt to reality, they have a mental disorder.   If a person can see in the mirror that he is a man, but cannot adapt or accept reality, he is need of counseling.   Changing him into woman is not the answer.   What about those who are trans-species?  Should we change them into the animal they think they are?   

One of the most disturbing thing about society is how we are now mainstreaming and normalizing mental disorders.

Gluttony is a sin, yes? People are born with Prader-Willi syndrome. Symptoms include unstoppable and neverending hunger. Many overeat and become obese and diabetic. Do you think they living a life of sin? 

Yes, those things are sinful lifestyles too, but this is about the abomination of homosexuality and God has a special contempt for that lifestyle.  The family is defined by God as well as human sexuality.  Human sexuality between a husband and wife (male and female) is at the heart of the family institution.   It is how humans made in His image come into the world.  That is why it is such an abomination to him.

Oh yes, conversion therapy has such a compassionate, Christian history. Shocking people's genitals, driving them to suicide, castration. How wonderful. Also, Exodus International closed its doors and apologized to those it 'treated.' Conversion therapy is not a rational or humane option.

No, I am not talking about any of that.  I am talking about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not conversion therapy.   I am talking about Jesus actually changing people like He already has and delivering them from the sin of being gay and bringing them into the Kingdom of God and out of that sinful, self-destructive lifestyle that God hates.    Homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of God, according to Scripture. 

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

I don't think this was ever addressed.

Yes it was:

"Boys wearing women's clothing is perversion and really not normal.  It's going to lead to a lot of social problems down the road and probably lead to mental disorders as well.   God created men to be men and women to be women.  They are built differently and wired differently and we should not think that we know better than God, by trying to get little boys to pretend they are girls, and play with girl's toys and wear girls clothes and make up and stuff.   It's just really abnormal and a violation of God's design."

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes it was:

"Boys wearing women's clothing is perversion and really not normal.  It's going to lead to a lot of social problems down the road and probably lead to mental disorders as well.   God created men to be men and women to be women.  They are built differently and wired differently and we should not think that we know better than God, by trying to get little boys to pretend they are girls, and play with girl's toys and wear girls clothes and make up and stuff.   It's just really abnormal and a violation of God's design."

The question I wanted answered was: why don't you apply the same standard to girls wearing male clothing and doing activities seen as masculine? You say that men should be men and women should be women, yet you seem to only care about clothing/toys when it comes to boys. 

Is it a perversion for women to wear pants, play with toy guns, or compete in athletic events? If not, why?