Wayne222

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Remember most all of this thread is speculation,  "theorY" ,  and not very Biblical.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

11 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

ok so some are cast into the earth, and some are still bound in chains to be released  at a later date.

Yes, that's correct!

They will be released in the endtimes. 

Edited by worthy

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,270
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

Yes they are trying to do that too. I was researching it and they said they found Nimrods tomb. Which means if they found His tomb they can get his DNA.

Yes i have been reading up on Nimrod:

Nimrod was one of the sons of Kush. Kush was the son of Ham, the lowest and least important of Noah's three sons. Nimrod came from a line which was cursed by Noah: "Cursed be Canaan, a slave of slaves shall he be unto his brothers."

By birth, Nimrod had no right to be a king or ruler. But he was a mighty strong man, and sly and tricky, and a great hunter and trapper of men and animals. His followers grew in number, and soon Nimrod became the mighty king of Babylon, and his empire extended over other great cities.

more can be found:http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/112333/jewish/Nimrod-and-Abraham.htm

------------------------------------

Two key figures in the origin of Christmas are Nimrod, a great grandson of Noah, and his mother and wife, Semiramis, also known as Ishtar and Isis. Nimrod, known in Egypt as Osiris, was the founder of the first world empire at Babel, later known as Babylon (Genesis 10:8-12; 11:1-9). From ancient sources such as the "Epic of Gilgamesh" and records unearthed by archeologists from long-ruined Mesopotamian and Egyptian cities, we can reconstruct subsequent events.

After Nimrod's death (c. 2167 BC), Semiramis promoted the belief that he was a god. She claimed that she saw a full-grown evergreen tree spring out of the roots of a dead tree stump, symbolizing the springing forth of new life for Nimrod. On the anniversary of his birth, she said, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts under it. His birthday fell on the winter solstice at the end of December.

A few years later, Semiramis bore a son, Horus or Gilgamesh. She declared that she had been visited by the spirit of Nimrod, who left her pregnant with the boy. Horus, she maintained, was Nimrod reincarnated. With a father, mother, and son deified, a deceptive, perverted trinity was formed.

Semiramis and Horus were worshipped as "Madonna and child." As the generations passed, they were worshipped under other names in different countries and languages. Many of these are recognizable: Fortuna and Jupiter in Rome; Aphrodite and Adonis in Greece; and Ashtoreth/Astarte and Molech/Baal in Canaan.

During the time between Babel and Christ, pagans developed the belief that the days grew shorter in early winter because their sun-god was leaving them. When they saw the length of the day increasing, they celebrated by riotous, unrestrained feasting and orgies. This celebration, known as Saturnalia, was named after Saturn, another name for Nimrod.

i took this from:http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/388/Nimrod.htm

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

8 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Yes i have been reading up on Nimrod:

Nimrod was one of the sons of Kush. Kush was the son of Ham, the lowest and least important of Noah's three sons. Nimrod came from a line which was cursed by Noah: "Cursed be Canaan, a slave of slaves shall he be unto his brothers."

By birth, Nimrod had no right to be a king or ruler. But he was a mighty strong man, and sly and tricky, and a great hunter and trapper of men and animals. His followers grew in number, and soon Nimrod became the mighty king of Babylon, and his empire extended over other great cities.

more can be found:http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/112333/jewish/Nimrod-and-Abraham.htm

------------------------------------

Two key figures in the origin of Christmas are Nimrod, a great grandson of Noah, and his mother and wife, Semiramis, also known as Ishtar and Isis. Nimrod, known in Egypt as Osiris, was the founder of the first world empire at Babel, later known as Babylon (Genesis 10:8-12; 11:1-9). From ancient sources such as the "Epic of Gilgamesh" and records unearthed by archeologists from long-ruined Mesopotamian and Egyptian cities, we can reconstruct subsequent events.

After Nimrod's death (c. 2167 BC), Semiramis promoted the belief that he was a god. She claimed that she saw a full-grown evergreen tree spring out of the roots of a dead tree stump, symbolizing the springing forth of new life for Nimrod. On the anniversary of his birth, she said, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts under it. His birthday fell on the winter solstice at the end of December.

A few years later, Semiramis bore a son, Horus or Gilgamesh. She declared that she had been visited by the spirit of Nimrod, who left her pregnant with the boy. Horus, she maintained, was Nimrod reincarnated. With a father, mother, and son deified, a deceptive, perverted trinity was formed.

Semiramis and Horus were worshipped as "Madonna and child." As the generations passed, they were worshipped under other names in different countries and languages. Many of these are recognizable: Fortuna and Jupiter in Rome; Aphrodite and Adonis in Greece; and Ashtoreth/Astarte and Molech/Baal in Canaan.

During the time between Babel and Christ, pagans developed the belief that the days grew shorter in early winter because their sun-god was leaving them. When they saw the length of the day increasing, they celebrated by riotous, unrestrained feasting and orgies. This celebration, known as Saturnalia, was named after Saturn, another name for Nimrod.

i took this from:http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/388/Nimrod.htm

Yep, Its all true!

Tamuz is the son of Nimrod and Semiramis. And they are worshipped all around the world as Madonna and child. Just under different names.

I don't want to derail Wayne's thread though. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

When Lucifer was kicked out of heaven a third of the angels were kicked out with him. Those are demons.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

As you can see here, some people don't differentiate between demons and fallen angels. I didn't neither until I learned the Nephilim were real, they were mortal so they died like we do, but God never intended for them to exist. Some people get hung up on the idea that angels aren't supposed to be able to recreate like we do. But Jesus didn't exactly say that, what He said was the angels in Heaven, the Holy angels don't marry. There's 1 way around this whole debate which is simply that the fallen angels used technology to make human women pregnant. I mean even we can do that, and we have reason to believe that angels are way smarter than we are. So when the Nephilim died what was God going to do with their spirits? Some were locked up and others roam free to tempt us. So me personally I use the word demons to mean the spirits of the dead Nephilim and I call the fallen angels devils because Satan who is The Devil is a fallen angel himself. But there's a lot of disagreement on this.

Btw, I read that prior to about 1910 or thereabouts almost every museum of natural history had at least 1 exhibit of a giant. And they don't mean 8 - 10 ft they mean as tall as 30 ft. Usually it was 1 bone or perhaps a fossil, not a complete skeleton. And then all these exhibits were removed. Again IMO this is where the idea for King Kong came from. A movie about Giant humans that eat normal sized people probably wouldn't have been a box office smash especially in 1933, but a giant ape with a love story intertwined that even showed the Empire State Building and airplanes, now that had people going in droves. And now there's a sequel which I hope to see someday.    

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

The so-called nephilim existed, they lived,  and they were simply men.  Not a mix of some other spirit or angel and men.

This at least is the simple, direct reading of SCRIPTURE without fanciful ideas from outside SCRIPTURE.

The result of all the fanciful ideas outside SCRIPTURE deceiving the people , even if possible the elect, 

has confused and misled many, and led to even further deception, as planned and also as permitted. (like the deception of life from outer space,  visiting earth, and the plans to "baptize them" - all deception) ...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

16 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Are all demons fallen angels or other spirits God created. And was there one rebellion or more. In Peter it says they are in darken chains waiting for judgment. But some spirits are roaming the world at War with man. They said to Jesus to send them into the pigs. It seems they were afraid he would send them into that dark prison.It says we fight against principality and powers and not flesh. So all our troubles are really from these spirits. The race wars going on now of black and white races are from this too. But I just cannot figure out if these are fallen angels.

All demons were originally God's angels.

Jude 1:6 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Principalities and powers are fallen angels.

And I don't know why you brought up the race war thing.

3 hours ago, JTC said:

Btw, I read that prior to about 1910 or thereabouts almost every museum of natural history had at least 1 exhibit of a giant. And they don't mean 8 - 10 ft they mean as tall as 30 ft

2 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I have heard it said that some museums in India have genuine giant skeletons though without physical visual proof I am not sure what to make of that. They supposedly see these giants as coming from their Hindu pantheon

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

16 hours ago, worthy said:

Demons are of the descendants of the fallen angles

Right angle or equilateral? :laugh: