• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Oh you gotta be kidding me....

While  the learning languages and the good school part i can understand.... Lettng him draw on the walls? Giving him a whole floor to himself?Thats just giving the child no boundaries And people here actually lauding themIf this were  Michelle Obama saying it, you KNOW  theyd be saying look how theyre spoiling that kid, and they want to run MY country????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Why is this any of our business??  I've got better things to fill my mind with.                                   Davida

:amen:

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

How about bringing your children up with the fear and reverence for God? Now that is an interesting thought

And how do you know she's not doing that?                                                                                   Davida

:amen:                                                               I don't understand why this is interesting to anyone,honestly & here in the Inner Court where we are to Glorify God?

I'm sorry,this is still a Christian Ministry,I don't mean any disrespect towards anyone but this is just an unedifying discussion like most of the "News",imo

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

8 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

:amen:

:amen:                                                               I don't understand why this is interesting to anyone,honestly & here in the Inner Court where we are to Glorify God?

I'm sorry,this is still a Christian Ministry,I don't mean any disrespect towards anyone but this is just an unedifying discussion like most of the "News",imo

There is no need for you to apologize, kwik, and I completely agree with you.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Well,I do know Sister"HisFirst" & I am sure her intentions are always to Glorify God plus she thought the Trumps are Christian.....I am not sure but I surely hope so & pray for them as well......may the Lord continue to Bless them & draw them unto Himself                                With love-inChrist,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Why is this any of our business??  I've got better things to fill my mind with.  

Good point 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

While  the learning languages and the good school part i can understand.... Lettng him draw on the walls? Giving him a whole floor to himself?Thats just giving the child no boundaries And people here actually lauding themIf this were  Michelle Obama saying it, you KNOW  theyd be saying look how theyre spoiling that kid, and they want to run MY country????

Barron Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth creative. His father is a billionaire. He will never wonder where his next meal will come from or if he will be able to pay a particular bill on time. He will never have to worry about taking out a student load for College and taking years to pay it off. But as Christians we are not to covet. There is something dynamic about praying to God and asking Him to provide and giving Him our lives and our finances. Watching how He answers our prayers and provides in a time of need. Will the Trump's ever have that need? Kind of sad.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

No, if this were Michelle Obama, she could do the exact same thing that Melania is doing and not get one word of criticism for it.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Why is this any of our business??  I've got better things to fill my mind with.  

Agree , how they do the business s not our business, should we not take care of our own business ,are we perfect and blmeless?

As I said before does this whole thread glorify the Lord? We have to respect Trump and his family  ...

Romans 13

Submission to Governing Authorities

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Don't you think this is really gossiping?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

Its not gossiping unless you are talking about her behind her back with an agenda.

She was interviewed and discussed this so in actual fact

Melania okayed this discussion by taking part.

For those who think this is "non- news' and a waste of space, why bother responding to the article then? 

I ignore posts I think are a waste of space.

If you guys think I posted it to run her down, that's your own misled thoughts.

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Its not gossiping unless you are talking about her behind her back with an agenda.

She was interviewed and discussed this so in actual fact

Melania okayed this discussion by taking part.

For those who think this is "non- news' and a waste of space, why bother responding to the article then? 

I ignore posts I think are a waste of space.

If you guys think I posted it to run her down, that's your own misled thoughts.

I don't think anyone thought you did it to run her down.  I acutally thought it was a great article.  She is unorthodox, but she is not living in a normal environment.  And she knows her son better than most of us and I bet if she were interviewed more in depth, she might explain the reasonings behind her methods.  I think she is a good mother and doesn't deserve the criticisms she is getting over this.   Unless she is abusive, there is no reason for anyone to question her mothering skills.