IGNORED

Do you have to be pure in doctrine to be saved ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

The open discussion concerning the bible is not an attack on the bible. It is cruel to misrepresent sincere and honest discussion as appears here. 

"You have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know" (I John 2:20). "The anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it (He) has taught you, you abide in Him" (I John 2:27).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Sure, bible can't be comprehended, therefore listen to the Pope or some other spiritual 'leader' so called. 

What thread is that happening in? It is not happening here save for the evidence that what is not comprehended is the actual teachings that God delivered through the bible that tells us to look within for him and his guidance. Absent a bible are we to never know God? 
"You have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know" (I John 2:20). "The anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it (He) has taught you, you abide in Him" (I John 2:27).