Eha

I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin.

33 posts in this topic

God - "I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin."

When my first week with Father end, whole week or so i did ask questions about everything - life , world, wonders, mysteries, Bible, me and so on, i did start study Bible with Him.
i remember very clear how He did explain me Bible, about quote with stones, altar and why Father told, - dont change stones. 
but just lately i did remember, what did happen after.
when we did talk about "come to God as you are", i did remind something, i did wrong.


when i told Father - forgive me , that i did it wrong.
Father told me - I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin. DONT TELL ME, WHAT YOU DID, TELL ME - WHO YOU ARE! THAT MEANS "COME AS YOU ARE"

its a big difference. its easy to say - oh! sorry i did stole yours bag!
but try to say - forgive me, im a thief, i did stole yours bag.

its a big difference. and its truth. it hurt, but it is only way, let Father to clean you - ADMIT TRUTH, NOT ONLY SIN, YOU DID COMMIT.

again my kids were those, who needed that lesson and Holy Spirit did remind me, why i always ask forgiveness, who i am, not only, what i did. i forgot reasons and lesson and how i did get there, as many other things, i know now, but forgot, why..

i am glad, Holy Spirit did remind me that lesson. and i am glad i can share it. 

 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  When we commit acts that is not pleasing to God, we have to  go before him and seek his forgiveness and we have to forgive others too.  A christian believer is not exempted from sin, but when we have been born again, we are now made righteous through Christ righteousness and the sting of sin is not a burden anymore.   God knows we still have weakness and in the flesh it is still prone to temptation ,the flesh and the devil.  This will be with us until this body of flesh is no more and we enter to the heavenly presence.

 

Psalm 24  King James Version (KJV)

Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.s

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices by Thomas Brooks.

SATAN'S DEVICES TO DRAW THE SOUL TO SIN [12 devices & their remedies]

1. By presenting the bait & hiding the hook: For remedies, consider that
• we ought to keep at our distance from sin, don’t play with the bait
• sin looks sweet, but tastes bitter
• sin will bring us the greatest sadness
• sin is extremely deceitful & bewitching

2. By painting sin to make it sound or seem good: For remedies, consider that
• sin is never good, no matter how you paint the story
• the more sin has been spun as good, the more dangerous it becomes
• we should compare sin in the moment with how we feel about it later
• sin cost Jesus his life

3. By making excuses for sin & pretending sin isn’t that bad: For remedies, consider that
• sin that seems “small” still brings God’s wrath & judgment
• giving in to “small” sins is a gateway to committing “larger” sins
• it is pathetic to sin against God for earthly gain or comfort
• often there is real danger in the smallest sins
• believers before us chose to suffer greatly rather than commit sin & offend God
• in light of the Truth of God, our soul cannot bear the weight & guilt of sin
• God didn’t spare Jesus wrath over even the “smallest” sins, Jesus drank the dregs

4. By comparing our sin to a great person’s sin, but ignoring their virtue in sorrow & repentance
over sin: For remedies, consider that
• God recorded sins of past believers, but also their repentance as examples for us (i.e.
Paul, David & Hezekiah)
• it’s not a Christian’s job to sin
• God does not disown believers who sin, but He does punish sin severely
• God recorded past believer’s sin to: 1) remove despair over sin’s burden 2)
warnings/guidance

5. By presenting the lie: “Sin as much as you want, God is all mercy!”: For remedies, consider
that
• when God leaves someone alone in sin, it is a sign of His great anger towards them
• God is as just as He is merciful
• taking advantage of His mercy will bring the swift, stinging judgment
• God's general mercy (sustaining life) is over all, His redemptive mercy is confined to
Christians
• God's redemptive mercy is our most powerful argument against temptation & sin 

6. By convincing that repentance is easy & we shouldn’t regret sinning: For remedies, consider
that
• repentance is a gift, a difficult work above our own power
• repentance converts the entirety of a person, from only living to sin to living for God
• repentance is always active; it is a continual act that never ends
• if repentance were easy, fewer would be roaring & crying out in hell
• repentance is just as much an evidence of God’s grace as not sinning is
• Satan tempts that “repentance is easy,” but soon presents our sin as unforgivable &
repentance as impossible

7. By presenting the thought that we can resist failure when walking the line of temptation: For
remedies, consider
• scripture that commands us to avoid temptation & anything remotely evil.
• that overcoming sin is impossible if we don’t avoid temptation
• Christians should avoid temptation as if we are running from hell itself
• Avoiding & resisting temptation is evidence of Christ’s grace

8. By thinking that wicked people have more happiness & a better life than Christians: For
remedies, consider that
• A person’s outward comfort or “blessing” does not represent God’s heart toward them
• nothing provokes God's wrath more than those who take advantage of His goodness and
mercy
• there’s no greater curse than never knowing the pain of God’s correction
• the unrighteous may seem to have honor & riches, but lack the greatest treasure:
redemption
• outwardly they seem to be happy & well off, but inside are unsatisfied & fearful of loss
• God allows them to be raised up & spared affliction for now, but they will soon be
brought low
• God often internally plagues those people we perceive as externally “spared”
• even if the ungodly enjoy a carefree, luxurious, sinful life, God will strictly judge them

 

9. By presenting us with the discomfort, suffering, and difficulty of living a Christ-centered life:
For remedies, consider that
• all earthly suffering for the Christian will be for their spiritual gain
• all suffering effects the weakest parts of us, allowing His Spirit to remain the strongest
part of us.
• all suffering is momentary whether compared to a lifetime or eternity
• all suffering is used by God in love to refine, sanctify & prepare His people for His return
• it is our honor to measure suffering not by pain or discomfort, but by the glory given to
God
• God doesn’t cause us to suffer, but does purpose our suffering for testing & growth, not
to ruin us
• the suffering given to those who aren’t found in Christ will be far worse than a Christian’s
suffering on Earth

10. By tempting us to compare sins with those who are “worse” than us: For remedies, consider
that 
• to be quick to judge others but not recognize our own sin is hypocrisy
• it is better to compare our internal and external actions with scripture than to compare
ourselves to others
• though we think our sins aren’t as “bad” as others, without our repentance responding to
God’s mercy, we will be judged harshly

11. By presenting lies about the Lord, sin, evil & repentance, that lead us away from Truth: For
remedies, consider that
• proudly holding on to incorrect thoughts & actions is as wrong to God as a wicked life
• scripture calls us to rejoice in the Truth, welcome it & make it a part of us
• those who spread lies about the Truth, will receive no rewards or comfort in judgment
• we need to hate all doctrine that is contrary to scripture, leads to self-righteousness, &
claims good works are as effective in salvation as Christ is
• it is necessary to hold on to the Truth
• it is necessary to pursue humility, accept correction & seek the Truth
• incorrect “truth” steals joy, causes confusion, & produces great evil

12. By leading us to choose the company of the unrighteous: For remedies, consider that
• God has commanded us to not remain in the company of the unrighteous
• unrighteous company infects our hearts, minds, & souls; it’s dangerous
• it is necessary for us to look on the unrighteous with the lens of scripture
• keeping the unrighteous close to us will bring us a burden of guilt & grief 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eha said:

God - "I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin."

When my first week with Father end, whole week or so i did ask questions about everything - life , world, wonders, mysteries, Bible, me and so on, i did start study Bible with Him.
i remember very clear how He did explain me Bible, about quote with stones, altar and why Father told, - dont change stones. 
but just lately i did remember, what did happen after.
when we did talk about "come to God as you are", i did remind something, i did wrong.


when i told Father - forgive me , that i did it wrong.
Father told me - I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin. DONT TELL ME, WHAT YOU DID, TELL ME - WHO YOU ARE! THAT MEANS "COME AS YOU ARE"

its a big difference. its easy to say - oh! sorry i did stole yours bag!
but try to say - forgive me, im a thief, i did stole yours bag.

its a big difference. and its truth. it hurt, but it is only way, let Father to clean you - ADMIT TRUTH, NOT ONLY SIN, YOU DID COMMIT.

again my kids were those, who needed that lesson and Holy Spirit did remind me, why i always ask forgiveness, who i am, not only, what i did. i forgot reasons and lesson and how i did get there, as many other things, i know now, but forgot, why..

i am glad, Holy Spirit did remind me that lesson. and i am glad i can share it. 

 

Could you reveal what Church/fellowship/group you are associated with? I notice lately a few like you are speaking in terms of 'yesterday Father told me', or 'I'm so glad Father loves us'...nothing wrong with these statements per se but it is a strange and peculiar way of speaking by dropping the article or pronoun..e.g. most people would say 'the Father loves us' or 'my Father told me'.

It just strikes me as that there are a number of people belonging to the same group signaled by their peculiar expression of the word 'Father'.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Could you reveal what Church/fellowship/group you are associated with? I notice lately a few like you are speaking in terms of 'yesterday Father told me', or 'I'm so glad Father loves us'...nothing wrong with these statements per se but it is a strange and peculiar way of speaking by dropping the article or pronoun..e.g. most people would say 'the Father loves us' or 'my Father told me'.

It just strikes me as that there are a number of people belonging to the same group signaled by their peculiar expression of the word 'Father'.

Why would they need to do so? To what end and what then would that accomplish?  A Christian in relationship with Father , the Father, is what we are told happens when we come to Christ because we were called by God. Why do you presume a group identity is behind that? Rather than a Godly relationship?

Eha, welcome to these forums. If I may suggest you exercise discretion in conceding to the above request . If you read about in these forum boards you'll see there is a deep animus being cultivated for the first church people of God and Jesus Christ. I would hope you do not unawares fall into any invitation that would seek to make you next.

God's blessings.

J.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Eha said:

God - "I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin."

When my first week with Father end, whole week or so i did ask questions about everything - life , world, wonders, mysteries, Bible, me and so on, i did start study Bible with Him.
i remember very clear how He did explain me Bible, about quote with stones, altar and why Father told, - dont change stones. 
but just lately i did remember, what did happen after.
when we did talk about "come to God as you are", i did remind something, i did wrong.


when i told Father - forgive me , that i did it wrong.
Father told me - I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin. DONT TELL ME, WHAT YOU DID, TELL ME - WHO YOU ARE! THAT MEANS "COME AS YOU ARE"

its a big difference. its easy to say - oh! sorry i did stole yours bag!
but try to say - forgive me, im a thief, i did stole yours bag.

its a big difference. and its truth. it hurt, but it is only way, let Father to clean you - ADMIT TRUTH, NOT ONLY SIN, YOU DID COMMIT.

again my kids were those, who needed that lesson and Holy Spirit did remind me, why i always ask forgiveness, who i am, not only, what i did. i forgot reasons and lesson and how i did get there, as many other things, i know now, but forgot, why..

i am glad, Holy Spirit did remind me that lesson. and i am glad i can share it. 

 

God's blessings that you deemed us worthy of your precious testimony. I have in my years grown more and more adept at watching what happens in my life and how if I take the time I see God, Father as you say, delivering an opportunity to put his wise teachings into action. 
We can read the Bible all day long but if we do not glean the message there, the instructions there for incorporating those parables, idioms, allegory, into our own lives, we miss the point. And the Bible then serves as just a book. Which is not meant to happen for those who are members of God's church.

Thank you again for sharing.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

Why would they need to do so? To what end and what then would that accomplish?  A Christian in relationship with Father , the Father, is what we are told happens when we come to Christ because we were called by God. Why do you presume a group identity is behind that? Rather than a Godly relationship?

Eha, welcome to these forums. If I may suggest you exercise discretion in conceding to the above request . If you read about in these forum boards you'll see there is a deep animus being cultivated for the first church people of God and Jesus Christ. I would hope you do not unawares fall into any invitation that would seek to make you next.

God's blessings.

J.

 

My hunch is that it is a part of a particular sect. I've been a Christian for about 44 years and it has only been in the last year that I've heard that phrase. I've never even read it in Scripture. I don't even see it in Scripture.

I have all the right to ask and Eha is an adult and has the right to answer or not. We do not need more forum police.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My hunch is that it is a part of a particular sect. I've been a Christian for about 44 years and it has only been in the last year that I've heard that phrase. I've never even read it in Scripture. I don't even see it in Scripture.

I have all the right to ask and Eha is an adult and has the right to answer or not. We do not need more forum police.

 

I would speculate and say if there were any such thing as forum police many of the discussions waging war against the church presently would be deleted. And those warriors removed.

In the spirit of opposing that effort I sought to forewarn one that was being asked to be next. And I do not apologize to the one who hopes for that to occur.

I do not presume the member is an adult because in my understanding there are children members on these boards. That may assist you in realizing to whom you may be speaking in future.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eha said:

God - "I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin."

When my first week with Father end, whole week or so i did ask questions about everything - life , world, wonders, mysteries, Bible, me and so on, i did start study Bible with Him.
i remember very clear how He did explain me Bible, about quote with stones, altar and why Father told, - dont change stones. 
but just lately i did remember, what did happen after.
when we did talk about "come to God as you are", i did remind something, i did wrong.


when i told Father - forgive me , that i did it wrong.
Father told me - I cant change, what you did. But I can clean you from that sin. DONT TELL ME, WHAT YOU DID, TELL ME - WHO YOU ARE! THAT MEANS "COME AS YOU ARE"

its a big difference. its easy to say - oh! sorry i did stole yours bag!
but try to say - forgive me, im a thief, i did stole yours bag.

its a big difference. and its truth. it hurt, but it is only way, let Father to clean you - ADMIT TRUTH, NOT ONLY SIN, YOU DID COMMIT.

again my kids were those, who needed that lesson and Holy Spirit did remind me, why i always ask forgiveness, who i am, not only, what i did. i forgot reasons and lesson and how i did get there, as many other things, i know now, but forgot, why..

i am glad, Holy Spirit did remind me that lesson. and i am glad i can share it. 

 

Yes, there is a big difference between committing sins and admitting that we are sinners that are totally lost without God.  When I first asked for forgiveness it was for sins, and I truly repented.  But I thought God was just giving me a second chance to try to be good enough to go to heaven.  I didn't understand that God was forgiving me for being a sinner.  It was a few months before I found a Bible I could read and a church that taught me better came a year after that.  Thank you for sharing it.  

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My hunch is that it is a part of a particular sect. I've been a Christian for about 44 years and it has only been in the last year that I've heard that phrase. I've never even read it in Scripture. I don't even see it in Scripture.

I have all the right to ask and Eha is an adult and has the right to answer or not. We do not need more forum police.

i wont talk about do we or not talk with Father. i even wont paste here quotes, in the bible, that show us, that leading by Holy Spirt = walk in Spirit - directly means hear Father's voice.

if you didnt get there with 44 years, i cant help you for sure.

i hear Father since 1992. i do not belong in any church. (because of Paul, who did talk about it in the bible).

and, btw, after i did start talk with Father -   i did went to psychiatrist. i did many tests and the psychiatrists words were - i dod not know, what you hear, but i know for sure - you absolutely normal. since that day i did try to explain it in many ways ..."logically" and even "mystically", until i had no excuses... Father did prove that it is He talking and then my study WITH Him did  start.

so, excuse me, if Father say - I am easy to find - it is true.

what ever you say further, sorry if i refuse to talk about it, is it possible...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites