• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

But where are any documents or proven facts about this wealth .   Have been hearing all this, but where are the documents in any library or bonafide institutions that can verify these statements ?.   Again, not saying they are untrue, as the saying goes "show me the money".

Okay Tom Cruze, let's say I wanted to know how much money you have, you're not going to tell me right, well the Rothschild dynasty are no different and they own the media that produces the 'rich lists' etc. You may think this might be conspiracy but it is just logic. No one gets rich by bragging about it. As said the studies done can only estimate their true wealth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

"9-11/ "Truther"

Of the others you listed i don't know.  But the 9-11 commission report that the government presented is missing a lot of details in so much as there are 2000 architects and engineers who have joined together and dispelled many of the findings presented.   Go do a search on Building 7 , that they said fell because of fire and do you know on that very day, there was no military jets anywhere near those buildings.    

Don't want to go off topic here , but just had to say something on behalf of all those people who lost their lives there.  Very sad indeed.

2 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Okay Tom Cruze, let's say I wanted to know how much money you have, you're not going to tell me right, well the Rothschild dynasty are no different and they own the media that produces the 'rich lists' etc. You may think this might be conspiracy but it is just logic. No one gets rich by bragging about it. As said the studies done can only estimate their true wealth.

You did presented a figure of 100-500 trillion dollars.  That is a huge gap.  Can you imagine a trillion dollars, it is mind boggling to estimate that amount of money . So when you present figures like that without some reasonable resources of the facts, then it becomes like how the court treat those and throw them out for lack of truth or evidence.   I do believe there are powerful entities, be them government agencies or private business that controls our lives in many ways,though it is legitimate eg. monsanto, which has a monopoly of the seeds and fertilizers that they produce so farmers are at mercy to them.  Also the spiritual realm has battles that cannot be seen and i won't go there as it is just what it is, the spirit realm that cannot be seen.   So i don't discredit that there are things going on in our world that is secretive and manipulative to mankind.  

21 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

It is sad, but I do not believe that a conspiracy brought down those buildings. I seek no argument with you, Warriror12; I just do not consider our government to be like that.

Just my last take on this here as not to drift of.  It is not a conspiracy that no jets were around the nation to defend America airspace, when there are protocols in place for this.  There is just too much anomaly, that simply does not match up by the men who builds these buildings for a living and  i would leave it here.  That event has made me doubt many things that we take for granted and which our governments are not fully transparent about.

One more thing.  Do your government not undertake covert operations around the world.  Maybe, those are conspiracy too.   Back to the topic, sorry about the rant.

Edited by warrior12

11 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

"Rothschild dynasty"?

Thank you for telling me you're into Conspiracy Theories and FUD ("Fear, Uncertainty and Doom"); it makes it a lot easier to refute nonsense  when you know the source of it.

Things like:

- "Bilderbergers"

- "Illuminati"

- "Opus Dei"

- "Jesuits"

- "CFR" (Council on Foreign Relations)

- "Tri-Lateral Commission"

- "HAARP"

- "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"

- Lizard People

- "Chemtrails"

- "Georgia Stones"

- "Blood Libel"

- "9-11/ "Truther"

- "Sandy Hook / False Flag"

- "Barney the Dinosaur"

And all the other lovely little "theories" brought to you by such visionary crackpots like David Icke, Alex Jones, Texe Marrs, Mark Dice and the whole raving bunch of whackaloons.

So you think tribulation will be fine? Interesting take on the End-times. 

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Of the others you listed i don't know.  But the 9-11 commission report that the government presented is missing a lot of details in so much as there are 2000 architects and engineers who have joined together and dispelled many of the findings presented.   Go do a search on Building 7 , that they said fell because of fire and do you know on that very day, there was no military jets anywhere near those buildings.    

Don't want to go off topic here , but just had to say something on behalf of all those people who lost their lives there.  Very sad indeed.

The 911 crime is so obvious that those who deny it vehemently are obviously in on it or easily brainwashed.     

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

It is sad, but I do not believe that a conspiracy brought down those buildings. I seek no argument with you, Warriror12; I just do not consider our government to be like that.

To the topic at hand: my warning is that when CT theories get going, the truth is not discovered, but rather buried in a mountain of paranoia, half-truths, stories and guesswork.  When it comes to "Mystery Babylon" in Revelation 17 (I'm currently in that book and just read that chapter last night, coincidentally), I believe that it's going to be a capitol city that is built as a compromise between all the nations after the Rapture takes place and the Tribulation begins. A "World Capitol" if you will that is not part and parcel to any one nation, but a place that would be able to bring all the remnant of the planet together economically as well as socially and other means.

You're new to this. You have a lot to learn. 

You did presented a figure of 100-500 trillion dollars.  That is a huge gap.  Can you imagine a trillion dollars, it is mind boggling to estimate that amount of money . So when you present figures like that without some reasonable resources of the facts, then it becomes like how the court treat those and throw them out for lack of truth or evidence.   I do believe there are powerful entities, be them government agencies or private business that controls our lives in many ways,though it is legitimate eg. monsanto, which has a monopoly of the seeds and fertilizers that they produce so farmers are at mercy to them.  Also the spiritual realm has battles that cannot be seen and i won't go there as it is just what it is, the spirit realm that cannot be seen.   So i don't discredit that there are things going on in our world that is secretive and manipulative to mankind.  

I did give a source you must have missed that. And yes much more is going on as you suggest, more research would reveal that. 

Just my last take on this here as not to drift of.  It is not a conspiracy that no jets were around the nation to defend America airspace, when there are protocols in place for this.  There is just too much anomaly, that simply does not match up by the men who builds these buildings for a living and  i would leave it here.  That event has made me doubt many things that we take for granted and which our governments are not fully transparent about.

One more thing.  Do your government not undertake covert operations around the world.  Maybe, those are conspiracy too.   Back to the topic, sorry about the rant.

You're not ranting at all, you come across as someone genuinely thinking for themselves in a logical rational way. 

10 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

I'm not going to turn this into a conspiracy debate; there's enough of those on the board as it stands..

In the interest of keeping this topic on-track, I'm withdrawing from it.

-Sojo414 out.

No conspiracy about it; Mystery Babylon Jerusalem rides the beast that is Satan's evil world empire.  

• Thumbs Up 1