• Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

OO if this is true then in this statement of God

Matthew 25:41 (KJV)

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

would God, to be all inclusive, would not demons also need be in this list if their separate from angels? Because if demons are not fallen angels then God no where in His Word speaks to them of the placement in hell... He tells why hell was created and also that fallen man an angels will go there but no where demons? Point being if they exist as you say then would not God also speak specicifc to their judgement?

they will be left to be destroyed when the earth is destroyed before the new heavens and new earth are formed.   They were never part of Gods creation and have no place here at all.   There isn't really enough information to understand exactly what happens to the old creation neither in the Bible or any of the other writings that I have read.  

Demons are not supposed to exist.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 minute ago, other one said:

they will be left to be destroyed when the earth is destroyed before the new heavens and new earth are formed.   They were never part of Gods creation and have no place here at all.

If they have no place why does God reserve them in a place with chains (restraints)

• Followers:  29

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

If they have no place why does God reserve them in a place with chains (restraints)

I don't know what you are referring to here.     The watchers that first created the nephilim are the ones that are in Tartarus, but the general nephilim are not regularly sent there.   The demons that went into the pigs were afraid Jesus would send them where their parents were, but Jesus didn't do that.

Angels can be mistaken for people; they have bodies all their own if they so desire in our world.  They do not need to possess anyone to be physically functional.  Satan doesn't either.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

After the cross - they were restrained - confined to this world alone. 

In Job 1 and Job 2 - Satan was more free and could attend the council meeting in heaven. He can no longer do that after the cross. But still 2 Cor 4:4 calls Satan "the god of this world" and in Matt 4 Satan tells Jesus that the world belongs to him - has been given to Him - after the fall of mankind -- As also Luke 4 reminds us.

17 minutes ago, other one said:

they will be left to be destroyed when the earth is destroyed before the new heavens and new earth are formed.   They were never part of Gods creation and have no place here at all.   There isn't really enough information to understand exactly what happens to the old creation neither in the Bible or any of the other writings that I have read.  

Demons are not supposed to exist.

A lot of that is true. They were created as sinless perfect angels. God did not create demons. But when the angels fell - they are now called demons and will be destroyed as you say - before the New Earth is created and as part of the Rev 20 events after the 1000 year millennium.

7 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't know what you are referring to here.     The watchers that first created the nephilim are the ones that are in Tartarus .

No bible text says any of that

4 minutes ago, BobRyan said:

No bible text says any of that

It's what Genesis chapter six and references in the New Testament is all about...   one has to understand the world view that was present when Genesis was penned to understand what the reader of that time period would understand the context of the scripture.

49 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't know what you are referring to here.     The watchers that first created the nephilim are the ones that are in Tartarus, but the general nephilim are not regularly sent there.   The demons that went into the pigs were afraid Jesus would send them where their parents were, but Jesus didn't do that.

Angels can be mistaken for people; they have bodies all their own if they so desire in our world.  They do not need to possess anyone to be physically functional.  Satan doesn't either.

You would need to cite Scripture for me to deal with what you are going an about here... you have divided out devils and demons as separate entities could you show me that by Scripture?

11 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You would need to cite Scripture for me to deal with what you are going an about here... you have divided out devils and demons as separate entities could you show me that by Scripture?

a simple verse i doubt it.   if you reject the Enochian knowledge that the people of the New Testament days were familiar with when the scriptures were penned, then it would be impossible to convince you.   It is in that context that one would understand my personal convictions.   Add to that personal experience not only in my personal life, but others who come asking for help to get themselves out of where I was in the 70's and it sets a world view that is hard to get across.

You might watch Michael Hiser's seminar on the Unseen World to get a lot of details of that.

Do a youtube search "[Pt.1] UNSEEN REALM SEMINAR w/ Dr. Michael S. Heiser: Supernatural Worldview of the O.T."   it's kind of time consuming, but you should have the time if you want to understand my viewpoint.

it's kind of hard to post here what takes three and a half hours to stand up and explain.   I didn't get my world view from Michael, but his view pretty much aligns with my personal life experiences.

I have only the Scripture to rely upon thanks!