• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

5 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I'm just posting what is obvious.  I love God and seek his will without ceasing.

For now he wills that Satan roam the earth like a roaring lion and harm the flock.  You admitted this.  I have not spoken any falsehood.

Yes, I am afraid that in a way you have.  You said God is partially responsible for Satan's actions.  God did not instruct Satan to do anything.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, I am afraid that in a way you have.  You said God is partially responsible for Satan's actions.  God did not instruct Satan to do anything.

God let Satan. You are familiar with Job's trials? God let Satan have his way in Job's life with one limitation applied by God and agreed to by Satan. That Satan not kill Job.

22 minutes ago, Fridaywinds said:

God let Satan. You are familiar with Job's trials? God let Satan have his way in Job's life with one limitation applied by God and agreed to by Satan. That Satan not kill Job.

Yes, God allowed it to happen to test Job, but what you are implying by your blanket statement is that God is responsible for the Holocaust,  Mao Ze Dong, Jozef Stalin, Pol Pot, Jim Jones, and all the vile sick things people in this world has done.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, God allowed it to happen to test Job, but what you are implying by your blanket statement is that God is responsible for the Holocaust,  Mao Ze Dong, Jozef Stalin, Pol Pot, Jim Jones, and all the vile sick things people in this world has done.

He could have stopped all those things..... does that make responsible?  Some people say so.

8 hours ago, other one said:

He could have stopped all those things..... does that make responsible?  Some people say so.

And I am one of them that says God is not responsible for our actions.  However, it seems Friday does ...

I'm in agreement with you.

I will say though that Satan really is an awesome thing and it is a real shame and a waste that he went wrong.  God put a lot into him.  I would not triffle with him.  Just remind him I belong to the Lord and ask him to simply leave me alone.

6 minutes ago, other one said:

I'm in agreement with you.

I will say though that Satan really is an awesome thing and it is a real shame and a waste that he went wrong.  God put a lot into him.  I would not triffle with him.  Just remind him I belong to the Lord and ask him to simply leave me alone.

Do I hear a hint of concern for my safety?  So you realize, I don't plan of doing any less then what God calls me to do, and hopefully, no more. 

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Do I hear a hint of concern for my safety?  So you realize, I don't plan of doing any less then what God calls me to do, and hopefully, no more. 

Just remember that not even Michael  would disrespect him.  I would think "the Lord rebuke you" would be a good thing to use.  that has been my viewpoint in both satan, fallen angels in general and demons or demonic forces....  leave them alone unless the Holy Spirit tells you to get involved.

7 hours ago, other one said:

Just remember that not even Michael  would disrespect him.  I would think "the Lord rebuke you" would be a good thing to use.  that has been my viewpoint in both satan, fallen angels in general and demons or demonic forces....  leave them alone unless the Holy Spirit tells you to get involved.

I am curious as to why you decided to go down this road?  Where in any of my responses did I give you the idea I was being disrespectful to Satan or going after them in any way?  I was speaking the truth about God not being responsible for the actions of evil.

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

I am curious as to why you decided to go down this road?  Where in any of my responses did I give you the idea I was being disrespectful to Satan or going after them in any way?  I was speaking the truth about God not being responsible for the actions of evil.

I guess I was just mixing threads late at night. Was having a private Facebook talk with a friend that had evolved into something else.