• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, missmuffet said:

I see Jesus coming back on a white horse in Revelation 19:11. At the end of the seven year tribulation.

I agree.....there is more than one white horse in play.  

9 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The Bible tells us that the Church will not got through the seven year tribulation. All those who are genuinely saved will not suffer God's wrath.

Where does it say in the Bible that the church has to be removed before Daniels 70th week (7 years)?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 3:10

The 70 week is the scheduled time of the Lord's wrath and judgment

Once His ecclesia are removed He will then bring His tribulation as described beginning in Revelation 8 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Do you guys agree with wingnut that the rider of the 1st horse is Jesus? 

Not if he is saying the Rider on the White Horse in Rev. 6 is the Same as the Rider on the White Horse in Rev. 19. John made sure to point out the differences. I personally don't think any of the Four Riders are representatives of anyone (Satan nor the Anti-Christ per se) but EVENTS and the First is the Anti-Christ coming forth to Conquer, thus hes on a White Horse, the BOW means he will destroy via War, and the Crown (Greek Word STEPHANOS) on his head is not the same Crown as the Rider on the White Horse in Rev. 19. This Crown is made of TWINE or its as a WREATH = A prize in a public game or an honor........Whereas in Rev. 19 the word used for Crown is the Greek word DIADEM meaning a kingly ornament for the head, the crown.....And this rider has MANY CROWNS........So the Rev. 6 Rider on the White Horse and the Revelation 19 Rider have nothing in Common. The Rider in Rev. 19 also has a Sword (of the Spirit) that comes out of his mouth. 

Rev. 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

This is obviously Jesus. The Rider in Rev. ch. 6 is obviously NOT JESUS, that is why John uses a different word for the CROWN on his Head. That's why he doesn't have a Sword, which represents the Holy Spirit etc. etc.

Edited by Revelation Man

5 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 3:10

The 70 week is the scheduled time of the Lord's wrath and judgment

Once His ecclesia are removed He will then bring His tribulation as described beginning in Revelation 8 

Sorry, but I read that Bible verse and it didn't say the church would be removed before Daniels 70th week. You are inferring it says that, incorrectly I may add. You also inferred the entire week (7yrs) is Gods wrath, but have not showed me the source of that belief in the Bible. Again, I believe another incorrection inference. 

Revelation 6:12-17

11 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 6:12-17

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usffrom the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of theirg wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Spock's response: Nope, I read it very carefully, and again it does not say the church will be removed before Daniels 70th week.  Again you are making another erroneous error.  I hate to be so blunt, but I have to because it is that obvious. 

Edited by Spock

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, Spock said:

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usffrom the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of theirg wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Spock's response: Nope, I read it very carefully, and again it does not say the church will be removed before Daniels 70th week.  Again you are making another erroneous error.  I hate to be so blunt, but I have to because it is that obvious. 

As per the pre-tribulation Rapture,I could tell you how/why and when but this being a Seal thread I didn't really want to take the thread off course. But he is saying that the Sixth Seal is the beginning of Gods Wrath so the Church has to be Raptured by that time, but all the Seals are Gods/The Lambs Wrath, which was my point earlier. The Rapture does not happen in Rev. chapter 6 but before that time which is the Midway point in the Week.

It happens before Daniels 70th Week starts, and it all fits. 

Edited by Revelation Man

"Spock's response: Nope, I read it very carefully, and again it does not say the church will be removed before Daniels 70th week.  Again you are making another erroneous error.  I hate to be so blunt, but I have to because it is that obvious."

Not obvious at all

Here are just three scriptures that tell of a pre-tribulation removal of the Lord's doing before He brings His wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world

Revelation 3;10. 6:12-17; 18:4

There are a number of others that tell the same thing

See if you can find them

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

57 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The Bible tells us that the Church will not got through the seven year tribulation. All those who are genuinely saved will not suffer God's wrath.

I agree believers will not suffer God's wrath, that in no way suggests being removed at a time the lost will need the truth the most.  There is no scriptural support for the claim the church is removed, the scriptures used to support this theory merely state that we will not suffer His wrath, which I am in total agreement with.