• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

Fox News May 15th

Everyone needs a hobby. Her's in her twilight years appear to be dedicated to hating the man more fit to serve the office of President than she. Sad.  Very sad. 

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Fox News May 15th

Everyone needs a hobby. Her's in her twilight years appear to be dedicated to hating the man more fit to serve the office of President than she. Sad.  Very sad. 

She is mentally ill.  I don't mean that as pejorative.  She cannot deal with her loss in a healthy way, and it shows up in stuff like this.  It's like someone who can't deal with the loss of a child and so they turn the child's room into a shrine or something.  

A normal person her age would want to spend time with her grandchildren, not go on a revenge campaign to destroy her opponent.   This is not mentally or emotionally healthy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

She is mentally ill.  I don't mean that as pejorative.  She cannot deal with her loss in a healthy way, and it shows up in stuff like this.  It's like someone who can't deal with the loss of a child and so they turn the child's room into a shrine or something.  

A normal person her age would want to spend time with her grandchildren, not go on a revenge campaign to destroy her opponent.   This is not mentally or emotionally healthy.

but it is classic Clinton  LoL

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

8 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Fox News May 15th

Her hobby is to stay relative and she's doing what she thinks will benefit her.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That is just your opinion

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, it really isn't.  No one can be happy living in denial.  We need to pray that Mrs. Clinton comes to the reality that it is OVER and she needs to move on with her life.  I am going to do just that.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

And also that of any intelligent, thinking person.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And also that of any intelligent, thinking person.

I just want to let you know that I find your little passive/aggressive insults to be so darn cute!  :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

It's also MY opinion.  Maybe not that she is mentally ill but she is in major denial, from what I can see, and doesn't seem to be able to move on.  I mean who DOES such a thing when they lose an election?  Bush 41, Bob Dole, Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain, Mitt Romney?  Nope, can't think of anyone.  She's struggling, IMO, and needs prayer.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

I just want to let you know that I find your little passive/aggressive insults to be so darn cute!  :wub:

I wasn't being passive aggressive.   I was simply stating a fact.   Most intelligent people see when a person is behaving in an emotionally unhealthy way.