IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS: ARIANA GRANDE Concert in Manchester England Manchester arena rocked by terrorist bomb

PlanetChee

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Care to discuss what the young lady said in July of 2015, or are you too busy flaunting your moral superiority to all the other posters here?

Blessings,

-Ed

A couple days ago I brought up something the president said in 2015 and was told by mulitipe people what was said "that long ago" was not relevant today.  If that applies to something said by a 68 year old I would think it is even more the case for what a 21 year old said

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

22 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Care to discuss what the young lady said in July of 2015, or are you too busy flaunting your moral superiority to all the other posters here?

Blessings,

-Ed

10 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

A couple days ago I brought up something the president said in 2015 and was told by mulitipe people what was said "that long ago" was not relevant today.  If that applies to something said by a 68 year old I would think it is even more the case for what a 21 year old said

I'll take that as a no, then.

But since I'm not 'multiple people', I'll opine that the young lady's statement reflects an all too common one.  I have to admit I had never heard of Ariana Grande before this tragic event (I'm not her target audience). Her 2015 statement may have been her attempt (or her publicist's) to gain notoriety by jumping on the 'hate America' bandwagon.

There is a high degree of naivete among young people - particularly millennials.  It's 'cool' to hate America or Americans, but one would hope when they spout drivel such as this that when the tragic events occur - committed by those who ALSO hate America (or more accurately Western values) - it just might cause them to re-think.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

22 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I'll take that as a no, then.

But since I'm not 'multiple people', I'll opine that the young lady's statement reflects an all too common one.  I have to admit I had never heard of Ariana Grande before this tragic event (I'm not her target audience). Her 2015 statement may have been her attempt (or her publicist's) to gain notoriety by jumping on the 'hate America' bandwagon.

There is a high degree of naivete among young people - particularly millennials.  It's 'cool' to hate America or Americans, but one would hope when they spout drivel such as this that when the tragic events occur - committed by those who ALSO hate America (or more accurately Western values) - it just might cause them to re-think.

Blessings,

-Ed

Ok, since you are choosing to put such weight into the words of a 21 year old, let me ask what it has to do with the topic at hand?  How is it tied to the attack at the end of her concert? 

Is the attack some sort of karma for her words?  Do you really this attack will show her the errors of her ways and she will not say such things?  

I really fail to see how it ties to this event and how it is anything but using a tragedy to further a political point of view

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, ayin jade said:

It was posted in the wrong place. Before this was posted on worthy, I had read about it and discussed it in detail with many others. What more could be said by me in this thread than what others are thinking or posting. There is no need for me to express my views on it. 

Understood.  I wasn't intentional trying to pick on you.  Like you (who I have the deepest respect for), sometimes words are just not required.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Fort Hood happens to be the top delta(assassin) mind control programming site in the US.  Many ISIS militants are created in these very same types of settings. 

I don't think it appropriate to interject unsubstantiated conspiracy theory into this thread when what is a fact is American soldiers, women and men, were slaughtered by Nidal Hasan. 

Please understand. Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Good... because I'm not into conspiracy theories.  I have family in that area ... and I know from experience, having been at Fort Hood.  I don't need to research it... but there is plenty of evidence out there to be found.  

It's off topic and inappropriate. If you have experience you want to share please begin a thread to that effect. 

UPDATE: Manchester Arena terror attack live updates: ISIS claims responsibility; members of the armed forces to be deployed across UK

Manchester Arena terror attack: At least 19 people were killed and over 50 injured in an explosion at a pop concert by US singer Ariana Grande in Manchester in United Kingdom in early hours of Tuesday.

By:Financial Express Online  | New Delhi | Updated: May 24, 2017 5:12 AM

The horrible thing about this is, this shooter was born and raised in Britain. He was a convert. Not an immigrant or a refugee. He was raised in a free country and converted to Islam and committed to die in the name of Jihad . I would wonder if this makes Brits look to one another wondering who is the next martyr for the cause of Islamic Jihad? 
Years ago after 9-11 I remember a news report saying American intelligence had uncovered through work with other international security agencies the plan of Al-Qaeda 
at that time to convert to the cause those who looked like the girl or boy next door. Not the typical Arab profile that fits Muslim identity on the watch lists. But the blond haired blue eyed yanks. 

The headlines today , like this one, seems to report that effort was a success in all of Islams terrorist circles. 
God protect the world from this evil. And Great Britain. That no more attacks befall innocent people there. Amen. 

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

It is neither off topic, nor inappropriate... many do get it, but it's okay if you do not.  (I have other threads on this subject already.)  I only intended to make that one small relevant statement and carry it no further.  Perhaps just don't reply to me and move forward with your desired topic... ?  It's okay... and it's possible we can have peace and not be offended... :emot-heartbeat:

I'm not offended. I'm disappointed that you don't understand claims about mind control and MK Ultra at Ft.Hood has no place here. None whatsoever. Thank you for stopping. 

Not at all. 

And I shall. As I hope for you as well. :) 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

Ok, since you are choosing to put such weight into the words of a 21 year old, let me ask what it has to do with the topic at hand?  How is it tied to the attack at the end of her concert? 

Is the attack some sort of karma for her words?  Do you really this attack will show her the errors of her ways and she will not say such things?  

I really fail to see how it ties to this event and how it is anything but using a tragedy to further a political point of view

Last time I checked, 18-21 year-olds could vote.

And pray tell, what 'political point of view' am I furthering?  

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981