• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

46 minutes ago, Davida said:

rFor decades the Saudis have made huge donations to Western Education through  Universities in exchange for studies favoring Islam & undermining Christian values & roots. Common Core has Islamic connections. Islam is like an jelly fish with countless numbers of tentacles that is infiltrating the West on all parts of the infrastructure.  The Muslim brotherhood is working their 100yr strategic plan , but the West are too shallow and have too short attention span to notice. Stealth Jihad, Civilization Jihad, immigration Jihad...  

A Short Course on Shariah and the Muslim Brotherhood : http://shariahthethreat.org/2011/04/a-short-course-on-shariah-and-the-muslim-brotherhood/ 

Indeed, Islam's pillars are being erected in Academia, Entertainment, Businesses, Government, and now even the Church (in Europe, Lutheran and Anglican churches read suras from the Quran during liturgy).

Edited by Fidei Defensor

49 minutes ago, other one said:

It is my understanding that the Saudis Prince sold all but 1% of the News Corp that owns Fox a few years ago.

Hmm.. well it sure seems anyone who says anything not so nice about Saudis ends up canned on Fox News. I am surprised Tucker Carlson has survived this long.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, other one said:

It is my understanding that the Saudis Prince sold all but 1% of the News Corp that owns Fox a few years ago.

Yes. 

Billionaire Saudi prince unloads most of his stake in News Corp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Thank you Chee.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Where I live in Canada, Muslims have been given permission to have their own private schools where they will study the public school curriculum in the morning and the Quran all afternoon.  

It is allowed in the name of tolerance.  Back in the day, tolerance was defined as disagreeing with someone but still treating them respectfully and courteously.  These days, tolerance is defined as accepting and agreeing with everybody about everything -- unless it's Christianity, of course.  :(

Additionally, my community has been inundated with flyers advertising Islam as a peaceful religion, inviting everyone to access a web site devoted to the promotion of the religion. 

All one has to do is read the Quran and study the history of Islam to understand the religion.  It appalls me how ignorant our politicians are.   England's Prime Minister referred to Islam as a great faith and asked that people not consider the attack at Westminster a product of that religion.   I don't know what she's saying about the latest horror in Manchester, but whether she wants to believe it or not, these acts are rooted in the foundational beliefs of Islam.

David Wood has a Christianity ministry to Muslims and lives in Dearborn, Michigan, a town that boasts more Muslims per capita than any other city in the States.  He notes that Mohammad's goal was always world-domination.  Sometimes it involved violent take-overs, but it was also done simply by population growth as mentioned earlier in this thread.  He describes how Muslim take-overs progress.

As long as Muslims are in the minority, they will be quiet and peace-loving and cause no problems.  When they start to grow in numbers and get to about a third of a country's population, they will start to become vocal and assert their "rights" and complain of discrimination and talk of introducing Sharia Law as a system within a system of the country in which they live, etc.  When they finally become the largest group in the country, then they will take over and subjugate, kill or eject anybody who disagrees with them.

This is how they took over the Middle East, Northern Africa and Asian countries such as Pakistan.  It is how they are gradually taking over sub-Saharan African countries and Europe. 

It will be interesting to see what happens when they get to China.  That country's population is so huge, it would take a long time to out-number the locals.  But it's a patient religion.  Muslims are happy to have Islam grow slowly as long as it keeps spreading.

In fact, Islam claims to be the fastest-growing religion in the world.  Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias likes to qualify that, however.  He says it is the fastest-growing ENFORCED religion.  Because one cannot leave it freely, it doesn't compare with other religions that grow on the basis of freedom of choice and not coercion.

I get accused of bigotry when I speak out about Islam this way.  I'm not saying that there are not some nice Muslims out there who just want to live quietly (there is one sect, the Ahmadi, who advocate peace unequivocally, but Sunnis and Shiites don't consider them true Muslims partly because of that).  I say these things so that people will be aware of what's going on in this world.  As Fidor Defensei has said in this thread, we have an opportunity to witness to them -- something that can't be done in their own Muslim countries because witnessing for Christ isn't allowed there.  So maybe some of them are on the move precisely because God wants them where they can be free to choose him without being killed for it.

Edited by daughterofGrace

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I agree with your post-- only,  I think this mass migration  is more like judgment of nations for embracing sin and turning away from Christianity and leaving a void in the society  that is going to be filled--rather then God's plan for witnessing. Many Christian theologians predicted this saying about those groups who had strong lobbies against Christendom that if they continue to turn away from God & kick Christianity out of all the nation or society you will NOT like what comes in to replace it.    The Al- Hijrah i.e. the spread of Islam by migration has always been one of it's teachings - to claim lands for their god. Look up the book , Modern day Trojan horse. Look at the UK, france, sweden & Germany.  Those lefties, the secularists, neo feminists & lgbtq who hate Christianity don't realize the morals, values,freedoms & individual rights that Christianity contains & brings with it are NOT universal to all religions , cultures or non-Christian nations, simply because it comes from the Creator and Christianity is the only teaching that came from the God who made it all.

Amen, the Christian nations have turned against their God and followed others gods. France was once the most Christian nation (in 12th century) and now is full of depravity. The United Kingdom was once an epicenter for devotion to Christ, but now is becoming predominately Muslim. The United States of America has the most Christians (only contest is China and Singapore) but maybe half or more of those Christians believe a prosperity gospel and doctrine that following Jesus isn't crosses, but cash signs (financial prosperity) and so they are trying to serve Jesus and Mamon, something Jesus said cannot be done, "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." (Matthew 6:24). Most of nations have become either Mammonist, or Yogaists (Yoga means to be yoked to Brahmin, one of top three gods of Hinduism and venerates those fallen angels). So indeed, God's judgement is coming to those who profess to follow Him but in action do not.

The answer, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (3 Chronicles 7:14). The problem is most people do the prayer part, humble part, seek God's face part, but they don't turn from their wicked ways. Like Judah during Prophet Jeremiah they think acts of piety make up for being involved with pagan gods.

8 hours ago, other one said:

Thank you Chee.

You're very welcome other. :)  

5 hours ago, daughterofGrace said:

Where I live in Canada, Muslims have been given permission to have their own private schools where they will study the public school curriculum in the morning and the Quran all afternoon.  

It is allowed in the name of tolerance.  Back in the day, tolerance was defined as disagreeing with someone but still treating them respectfully and courteously.  These days, tolerance is defined as accepting and agreeing with everybody about everything -- unless it's Christianity, of course.  :(

Additionally, my community has been inundated with flyers advertising Islam as a peaceful religion, inviting everyone to access a web site devoted to the promotion of the religion. 

All one has to do is read the Quran and study the history of Islam to understand the religion.  It appalls me how ignorant our politicians are.   England's Prime Minister referred to Islam as a great faith and asked that people not consider the attack at Westminster a product of that religion.   I don't know what she's saying about the latest horror in Manchester, but whether she wants to believe it or not, these acts are rooted in the foundational beliefs of Islam.

David Wood has a Christianity ministry to Muslims and lives in Dearborn, Michigan, a town that boasts more Muslims per capita than any other city in the States.  He notes that Mohammad's goal was always world-domination.  Sometimes it involved violent take-overs, but it was also done simply by population growth as mentioned earlier in this thread.  He describes how Muslim take-overs progress.

As long as Muslims are in the minority, they will be quiet and peace-loving and cause no problems.  When they start to grow in numbers and get to about a third of a country's population, they will start to become vocal and assert their "rights" and complain of discrimination and talk of introducing Sharia Law as a system within a system of the country in which they live, etc.  When they finally become the largest group in the country, then they will take over and subjugate, kill or eject anybody who disagrees with them.

This is how they took over the Middle East, Northern Africa and Asian countries such as Pakistan.  It is how they are gradually taking over sub-Saharan African countries and Europe. 

It will be interesting to see what happens when they get to China.  That country's population is so huge, it would take a long time to out-number the locals.  But it's a patient religion.  Muslims are happy to have Islam grow slowly as long as it keeps spreading.

In fact, Islam claims to be the fastest-growing religion in the world.  Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias likes to qualify that, however.  He says it is the fastest-growing ENFORCED religion.  Because one cannot leave it freely, it doesn't compare with other religions that grow on the basis of freedom of choice and not coercion.

I get accused of bigotry when I speak out about Islam this way.  I'm not saying that there are not some nice Muslims out there who just want to live quietly (there is one sect, the Ahmadi, who advocate peace unequivocally, but Sunnis and Shiites don't consider them true Muslims partly because of that).  I say these things so that people will be aware of what's going on in this world.  As Fidor Defensei has said in this thread, we have an opportunity to witness to them -- something that can't be done in their own Muslim countries because witnessing for Christ isn't allowed there.  So maybe some of them are on the move precisely because God wants them where they can be free to choose him without being killed for it.

I think the new tolerance is actually a mask for fear of truth. It's lazy and easier to just turn a blind eye to the evil that is Islam than provoke the ire of Islamists and suffer loss of life for it. 

Infidels are to be killed or converted according to the Koran. Or, they can pay a tax to the Muslim government and that will allow them to live in a Muslim ruled, Sharia prosecuted, country. Jizya. This is what is meant when American taxpayers are informed through the news that our country is giving aid to Muslim nations. If we have businesses there we're paying a Jizya so that our people aren't slaughtered for having western values that includes rules of commerce. 

Because Sharia is not just the law that governs Islamists, it is also a management method in finance in Islam and Muslim countries. There are Sharia banks , as an example. 

The whole method behind Muslim terrorism is to intimidate through fear and occupy through force and concession. Canada is going to regret its cowardice against this enemy in future. Unfortunately, those in power that install these  allowances by law are under the mistaken impression that in return when Islam takes over they'll be spared from the rule of Sharia and the Islamists dictates due to their concession to them in the past. 

All countries will suffer that when they today concede to Islam. It isn't tolerance, it is concession and cowardice. Just like the refugee program going on now . It isn't refuge, it's invasion. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

Here is their religion of peace;

ISIS calls for 'all-out war' on Western 'infidels' at the start of Ramadan and praises Manchester attack in sickening YouTube video

• ISIS urges 'brothers to attack people in their homes, markets, roads and forums'
  • Fanatics told: 'Go forth and may you get great reward or martyrdom in Ramadan'
  • The warped video attempts to defend the slaughter of 22 at Manchester Arena 

By Julian Robinson for MailOnline

Published: 01:05 +10:00, 27 May 2017 | Updated: 05:28 +10:00, 27 May 2017

ISIS has released a sickening new video calling for 'all-out war' on Western 'infidels' at the start of the holy month of Ramadan.

The terror group urges its 'brothers in Europe who can't reach the Islamic State lands' to attack people in 'their homes, their markets, their roads and their forums.'

Its sickening video also defends the actions of suicide bomber Salman Abedi who slaughtered 22 people in an attack on Manchester Arena on Monday night. 

In a message called 'Where are the lions of war?' ISIS fanatics reportedly say: 'Muslim brothers in Europe who can’t reach the Islamic State lands, attack them in their homes, their markets, their roads and their forums.

Jihadists then attempt to justify the horrific massacre in Manchester on Monday night which targeted parents and children as they were leaving an Ariana Grande concert.

The extremists said: 'Do not despise the work. Your targeting of the so-called innocents and civilians is beloved by us and the most effective, so go forth and may you get a great reward or martyrdom in Ramadan.' 

Last year more than 400 people were killed and over 700 injured around the world in ISIS terror atrocities during Ramadan, according to the Telegraph.

It came after their late spokesman Abu Mohammed al-Adnani urged supporters to carry out lone-wolf attacks to coincide with the holy month.

In the weeks that followed, the terror group claimed responsibility for the attack on an Orlando gay nightclub which left 49 dead and dozens injured.

France was also hit when a jihadist knifed a policeman and his wife to death in front of their son in Paris.

There was also bloodshed in Turkey when 45 were murdered in an attack on Istanbul's Ataturk airport.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545554/ISIS-calls-war-start-Ramadan.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think we are about to understand why Sadsm and Gaddafy were so brutal.   They were riding heard on these people.   If we are going to Win this battle we will have to do similar things.....   and if we are not willing to do so we will not win.