• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

23 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

Sun Hot Spot.jpg

Please post the source for this picture.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

25 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Please, one more time, post the source for this picture.  

It's the, ya ready..."The Blue Marble": "nasa" (Rob Simmons) https://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723

regards

7 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Please post the source for this picture.

The "Source" is on the Sign that's FACING you ... DogCamSport.co.uk

regards

6 hours ago, Running Gator said:

It has already been pointed out the the "big blue marble" has never been claimed to be a photo of the earth

Hmmm, so you're saying The Blue Marble was Fake.  

Very Interesting  :sherlock: 

THEREFORE, all of GOES (The Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite System) is Fake.  Why?? ...

"All images in the GOES archive are processed in McIDAS using GOES channel 1 visible and GOES channel 4 infrared data. The underlying colored land image is from the NASA Blue Marble Next Generation data set. When using this basemap for web or other publications, please provide the following credit line: The basemap was provided by the Earth Observatory Team - NASA (http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov)

Real-Time U.S. Composite Satellite Image: Information

"The composite images displayed on our Real-Time U.S. Composite Satellite pages are created using SSEC's McIDAS software and NOAA's GOES imager satellite imagery. A McIDAS based program created by Rick Kohrs at SSEC is used to merge GOES East and GOES West images, remap them and then remove the portions of the images that are the ground and replace those pixels with NASA's big blue marble basemap."

Thanks again  thumbsup.gif

regards

• Group:  Royal Member *

I have already given you the story behind the picture and yet you still use it in a dishonest manner. 

That is all I need to know about you.  Bye bye 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Does ANYONE know howl to get this thread back on track?  Anyone?  I would like to know if anyone is going to be observing the eclipse.

• Group:  Royal Member *

18 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Does ANYONE know howl to get this thread back on track?  Anyone?  I would like to know if anyone is going to be observing the eclipse.

My wife and I and our son will be.  We are getting together with a group from work and driving about 30 miles south so we can be right under that bad boy as it goes by.  Even taking my son out of school for the day as these are pretty rare and we are lucky to be living so close to the path

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,119
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

we will be at least observing it at home here in Oklahoma.....    depending on the weather and how my wife is feeling we may take the Winnebago north into the direct path.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 6/23/2017 at 3:13 PM, kwikphilly said:

errr....& TODAY is my birthday:D    That is pretty funny though,that you thought it was the end of the world,I can remember a black out when I was around 16 & I was out with a big crowd of kids & we ALL thought it was "the end"..... When you are raised in NY & all the lights go out in NYC & you can't see the hand in front of your face it is a fright!    Oh,to be young & innocent:wub:

Happy Birthday ++

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 6/22/2017 at 6:48 AM, Running Gator said:

https://www.rt.com/viral/393540-rare-total-solar-eclipse/

The US is set to experience its first coast-to-coast total solar eclipse in almost a century on August 21 – giving millions of Americans the chance to observe the rare celestial event

So, who has plans to watch this live and in person?  I could not leave my backyard and be in the range between the total eclipse and the .9 magnitude!    A bunch of us have already taken the day off work and have a eclipse party planned.

GAEclipse2017_USA_1120w.jpg

:thumbsup:

And Then

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned. Isaiah 9:2 (New International Version)

The Son Came Out

the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death, a light has dawned." Matthew 4:16 (Berean Study Bible)

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament