Just now, The_Patriot2017 said:

I did research it, and the facts show that at least the point that Snopes talks about is in fact, wrong. The facts do NOT line up with what your article claims, no Colorado schools recite the pledge in Arabic or replace Gods name with Allah. Did you open the link in my post? Because it shows, with verifiable sources that the facts do not align with your opinion.

Your source is one source.   That is not proof imho. 

Blessings :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Your source is one source.   That is not proof imho. 

It links several others, and is fae more reputable then yours which lists none. I also have family that lives in that area. Your article is either repeating bad Information on that point or is flat out lying, which brings the rest of the articles credibility into question

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Well, Snopes does have its issues but that doesn't change the fact that they're right here. It was a one time thing done by a student for a cultural diversity thing. It was not a school authorized thing, no one was forced to say it, nor was it repeated every day. Facts are facts. We should stick to them if we want people to believe us.

5 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

It links several others, and is fae more reputable then yours which lists none. I also have family that lives in that area. Your article is either repeating bad Information on that point or is flat out lying, which brings the rest of the articles credibility into question

I already stated that I dont find snopes to be a credible source.  Anything they put forth is not beneficial to anyone. Perhaps it is you that is  repeating bad information. Is your family aware of every single thing that goes on with every single school? I know I wasnt when I was raising my kids. I was aware and concerned of my district and thats about it.

Im not going to argue with you about this. It really is not something I care to delve into.

11 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I already stated that I dont find snopes to be a credible source.  Anything they put forth is not beneficial to anyone. Perhaps it is you that is  repeating bad information. Is your family aware of every single thing that goes on with every single school? I know I wasnt when I was raising my kids. I was aware and concerned of my district and thats about it.

Im not going to argue with you about this. It really is not something I care to delve into.

It doesn't change the fact that Snopes is right. Even fox news, while taking your side of the argument, doesn't say it was a school sponsored thing. It was a one time event done by a student, on the students own prerogative, which the student had every right to do. It was also met with literally, again this is according to FOX NEWS almost the entire student body shouting the student down.

So you see the only crime committed by the school was the school allowing a student to exercise their constitional rights. That's it. Everything else was twisted and sensationalized by the far right media, which has proven to be just as, if not moreso, dishonest then Snopes and your mainstream media. Just because it's "conservative" and anti-islam does NOT make it reputable.

1 minute ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

It doesn't change the fact that Snopes is right. Even fox news, while taking your side of the argument, doesn't say it was a school sponsored thing. It was a one time event done by a student, on the students own prerogative, which the student had every right to do. It was also met with literally, again this is according to FOX NEWS almost the entire student body shouting the student down.

So you see the only crime committed by the school was the school allowing a student to exercise their constitional rights. That's it. Everything else was twisted and sensationalized by the far right media, which has proven to be just as, if not moreso, dishonest then Snopes and your mainstream media. Just because it's "conservative" and anti-islam does NOT make it reputable.

The focus of this thread is sharia law and the threat on american soil. This source I gave has a plethora of information that is USEFUL . I told you I dont consider your source to be a reputable one.  I also told you that I dont care to hash this out with you. Do you like to argue? Why dont you drop this? The focus is SHARIA LAW ON AMERICAN SOIL. Stop derailing this thread on one little thing you disagree with!  Just STOP.

39 minutes ago, Yowm said:

"LOS ANGELES, CA - Snopes.com owners Barbara and David Mikkelson were detained by police today after an unrelated investigation of a Snopes.com editor lead police onto a paper trail of corruption, bribery, and fraud at the very heart of the fact-checking organization.

Evidence obtained by police has revealed that Snopes.com, which markets itself as "the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation," has a history of accepting money and favors from left-leaning and pro-Islamic political groups and individuals for helping them to advance their cause by rigging public discourse with selective fact-finding and deliberate manipulation of public opinion. "

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/snopes-com-ceo-arrested-on-charges-of-fraud-and-corruption-t16805.html

9 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

The focus of this thread is sharia law and the threat on american soil. This source I gave has a plethora of information that is USEFUL . I told you I dont consider your source to be a reputable one.  I also told you that I dont care to hash this out with you. Do you like to argue? Why dont you drop this? The focus is SHARIA LAW ON AMERICAN SOIL. Stop derailing this thread on one little thing you disagree with!  Just STOP.

It's not useful, if it is not accurate. If even one thing is found in error, then it calls into question the validity of the entire article. If one truly wants to warn people of the dangers of Islam and I fully feel we should one should seek to be factually correct

I hope my response to Yowm with the PROOF that snopes is as corrupt as the left will put this little rant to bed.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

LOL, it comes down to 'who's gonna fact check the fact checkers?'.

Yes indeed!  Snopes was caught red handed .

1timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

We've all heard the expression" you cant brush it under he rug". LOL Well it appears that "under the rug" was thought to be a good hiding place! :laugh: