• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

I trust you're joking....since there is a strong warning for adding to the Word of God.

Davida you be blessed.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Davida you be blessed.  

Something I have long noticed .   Most have no fear at all of adding to or taking from HIS WORD.

to me that has to be the scariest place to ever be.   Decieved yet thinking they are not.

Just another reason for me to praise the LORD for calling me out of darkness.    I have no doubt I never deserved it

nor earned it .   BUT BY GRACE we can LIVE IT.   SING IT PEOPLES , SING TO THE LORD

and Cease all concepts which are contrary to What he alone has spoke.

Seriously , so many who have taken from them words, have no idea , that GOD WILL DO TO EVERYONE who does that WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD

CAUSE GOD CANT ,   let me say it one more time........GOD CANT LIE.    SO lets fear the HOLY GOD and show some respect.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

It is explained in this commentary. It is symbolic. You are correct in your line of thinking about storks being unclean.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/jamieson-fausset-brown/zechariah/zechariah-5.htm

In this case the cherubims are unclean too because they have a face like eagle.

Guest shiloh357
15 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

My knowledge is coming from the bad experience with women...well... I had only one woman in my life but it was enough to convince me that above all the satanic power and above all the evil angels there is one female person that controls everything. The women who is riding on the dragon.

What do you think?

Satan is an angel and angels are neither male nor female.  Secondly, while Satan hates everyone, Satan has a special hatred of  women because it through the seed of the woman (not a man) that Jesus came into the world to destroy Satan. 

The woman riding the dragon is simply symbolism for the one world mystery religion that exists during the Tribulation.

The whole topic was diverted. What I was trying to say originally that from the bible (and from my personal experience) it seems to me the behind satanic realm there is a female person which has great influence over all.

Even it is false, this brings up another question. Is there any gender in the spiritual word or they are sexless?

Based on the scripture there are some thing to consider: angels can intercourse with humans and have children as it is documented in the bible. Also there are female and male angels mentioned in some verses plus as it is written in Genesis God created humans as man and woman in their likeness as they are in the heaven. So for me it's obvious to believe creatures in the spiritual word have they own gender like us. Male and female.

Edited by Zoltan777

11 hours ago, NOONE7 said:

Since angels do not marry or have children, genders are pretty much a moot point I imagine.  Even if they look like a man or female.

Matthew 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

What about Genesis 6?

The sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

15 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

The whole topic was diverted. What I was trying to say originally that from the bible (and from my personal experience) it seems to me the behind satanic realm there is a female person which has great influence over all.

This brings up another question. Is there any gender in the spiritual word or they are sexless?

Based on the scripture there are some thing to consider: angles can intercourse with humans and have children as it is documented in the bible. Also there are female and male angels mentioned in some verses and as it is written in genesis God created humans man and woman as they are. So for me it's obvious to believe creatures in the spiritual word have they own gender like us. Male and female.

You are looking at the next life through the lenses of this life.  I seriously doubt it will be anything like this life.

I am not one that believes angels took human women as their wives.  I do not agree that Genesis 6:1-2 is referring to angles.  What verses of scripture are you referring to?

When God created man and woman, He created them in their (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) image, not in the images of another created being.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

5 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

What about Genesis 6?

The sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives.

I am a male.  I believe in God and am considered His son.  Yet, I am not an angel. 

20 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You are looking at the next life through the lenses of this life.  I seriously doubt it will be anything like this life.

I am not one that believes angels took human women as their wives.  I do not agree that Genesis 6:1-2 is referring to angles.  What verses of scripture are you referring to?

When God created man and woman, He created them in their (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) image, not in the images of another created being.

Even though this word is just the shadow of the next but they still have similarities so that we can get some clues what the next will be like.

The verses I was referring to is 1-3. I think you need to twist it very hard not to accept it as it is. God's sons as angels married women and they bore children as they are later mentioned as son's of Anakim. So to avoid this keep happening God decreased the humans life's span drastically.

The creation we don't know how actually took place. But if I have to imagine is something like that:

God: guys I got an idea! Let's make humans.

Angels: How do you want them?

God: Male and female as we are.

Edited by Zoltan777