• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 hours ago, cheng said:

Why should I have to feel this kind of pain?

Pray, open your heart to Jesus. He knows what you need and feel.

Put your trust in Him and your questions will be answered.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, cheng said:

I'm a Catholic Christian. Hoping that I find someone here to talk .Thanks.I am depress right now that most of the time I feel that I'm unlucky.

Glad to hear, and I am sure you will find plenty of folks to talk with here.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

On 7/31/2017 at 0:43 PM, cheng said:

The feeling that you're alone. I want to shout and cry coz I'm depressed and talk to somebody else.I know all things happened in purpose but I feel so desperate

Hello cheng how are you?  Praying for you.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

Hello cheng. Sorry to hear of the hard times latly. But let's look at the good side you found Worthy! The Bible tells us that Faith cometh by the hearing of the word of God. I myself love to lay back and listen to Bible Gateway audio.(free) or read e-Sword(free). I think you will very much like this site. I understand feeling alone but once we start to understand God's word we realize we're not. The Bible tells us to lean not on our thine own understanding. And don't worry about being lucky or unlucky the Bible says that Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Hope to see you around soon! And im going to Pray now that God Bless you with comfort.Agape.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings cheng

Welcome to Worthy,having come from a catholic family I can understand the things you've been taught,I really don't know if anyone ever told you that Jesus wants a personal Relationship with you.....what I was taught is that you read the missile,the Bible is too hard for laymen t7o understand & that you mustgo to church & a whole list of other "must do's"    ....when there comes a time you are unable to fulfiill these obligations it can leave you feeling worthless,guilty & very distant from everyone.....I'm not sure if thats something you are going through but I can assure you that anyone can read the Bible & ask the LOrd to Reveal Himself to you,He Will and in a Relationship with God in Christ,Holy Spirit Comforts,Instructs,Leads & Guides you......its not a bunch of "must do's" because Jesus did it ALL for us.....there is no such thing as luck,you can have a LIfe More Abundant in Christ Jesus.....Who is Jesus to you?

May times people(of any denomination ) are taught all ABOUT Jesus......our Redeemer Lives cheng & He Loves you...you don't have to pick out "right verses" of Scripture,you just read Gods Word with the sincere desire to KNOW Jesus......as you feed your spirit "Faith comes by hearing the Word of God"......you are in the right place,further proof that Jesus Loves you & has lead you here,no one arrives her by chance.....If you want to find the Shephered then you follow his Flock,they lead to the Shepherds tent (Songs of Solomon 1:8)

We are all here for you............start with the basics,Who is Jesus to you                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 2

• 5 weeks later...

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 8:13 PM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I know the feeling. I have a lonely life and I see myself fighting against depressive thoughts more often than I would like.

What is helping me is praying, reading the Bible, and focusing on things above.

Jesus is helping me a lot. Depression is losing the battle, thanks to Him.

Praying for you. We care about you too.

• Loved it! 2

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎2‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:43 AM, BK1110 said:

Early September, 2007, was the last time I've seen one of my friends in person. My poor health and people drifting apart due to life circumstances has isolated me. Trust me, I know what you're saying. We may not be able to do much more than listen, talk, and advise, but we can do that much, and we're willing. Say or ask anything you'd like! God bless!

Oh BK1110,

That makes me want to give you a big sisterly hug.:bighug2:  

Marilyn.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎1‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:43 AM, cheng said:

The feeling that you're alone. I want to shout and cry coz I'm depressed and talk to somebody else.I know all things happened in purpose but I feel so desperate

Hi cheng,

I want to give you a big sisterly hug too. :bighug2: May you find many caring friends here on Worthy.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Chen;

Just found this thread;

sorry to here about your struggles,

Just please know you are not alone, and like some have shared, and about their own personal  struggles, just so you know you are not alone  and here on this site, people can uphold you in our common faith in Christ Jesus and what He has done on the cross to help all human kind find Him once again and be reunited with Him once again so that we can have the assurance, that whatever we have to go through in this life and the trials we are faced with, God, if we keep seeking Him and just call on Him in prayer/conversation for help, guidance , healing, He somehow makes things more bearable and also can change a hopeless situation into one of peace, contentment and solace.. God is after all our loving Father, He is just waiting patiently for us to draw closer to Him so that He can be abled to work in us. God our father is not a forceful God, He gives us the choice to draw close to Him or not. But when we do-darwa close to Him- like the story of the prodigal son, our Father God is just there waiting with open arms looking to helps us as much as we by saith/faithfulness toward Him allow Him to

I too am going through a valley presently and yes, I cannot say that it is so easy, but I know that  I just have to continue onwards not looking or dwelling in the past but keeping forward in the Lord and doing what I can to make it through the day. Always keeping close to the Lord. It is in test, set backs  and trials that our faith is put to the test.  Virtue that is not tested is not virtue.

But the word of God says that Christ our good shepherd, will never leave us or abandon us.

Deuteronomy 31:6

6"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."

Christ Jesus our savior, redeemer said this in

John 14:18-28

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me*, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

I just found some hymns and audio of the psalms on video you-tube.

I find that sometimes if I am too week to read, I can have a lie down and listen to good Christians musik and sermons and biblical readings.

just found this today for you and also I will have a listen.

*** Removed Links to YouTube ***

I will be keeping you in prayer Chen and remember Christ is calling you to Him, Christ Jesus is our good shepherd John ch 10:10) He loves you and just wants you to keep drawing you ever closer to him,just because He loves you.

In Christ Jesus Always;

t to3 :th_praying:   :emot-heartbeat:

Edited by OneLight
YouTube links are not allowed. We have a Video Forum for videos. Please place all videos there.