• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

the Word of God says the/a antiChrist WILL try to unite everyone together.

but what fellowship can light have with darkness?

ah counterfeit. which is what the NAR is  and seeing to be a good little christian, who walks into this without discernment. at what point are these things going into the darkness is what we need to be vigilant about. as sooty face will always have a kernal of truth with the lies and half truths oh and did i mention confusion. :vader:

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

2 hours ago, existential mabel said:

by jingo aint sooty smart. he will get us on each point i reckon. so imo it is so so important to see the road ahead. the days of sloppiness are over .

God i realise called me out of church as i kept having this thought i am being spoon fed from week to week and dont do anything in between. mind you the fat sheep syndrome a lot of gas! :blow-up: constant information conveyor belt with no space to contemplate.

the evangelical's will lap this up eeeek.

I know many being called out of Institutional Church and into the Church as it is Ecclesia (Church, Family, People who follow Christ) in homes. So you are not alone. I myself cannot settle in any church system, I find each is in error, and antithetical to God's wishes about a building: 

""When King David was settled in his palace and the LORD had given him rest from all the surrounding enemies, the king summoned Nathan the prophet. "Look," David said, "I am living in a beautiful cedar palace, but the Ark of God is out there in a tent!" Nathan replied to the king, "Whatever you have in mind, go ahead and do it, for the LORD is with you." But that night the word of the LORD came to Nathan, saying: "Go and tell my servant David, 'This is what the LORD says: Are you the one to build me a house to dwell in? I have never lived in a house, from the day I brought the Israelites out of Egypt until this very day. I have always moved from one place to another with a tent and a Tabernacle as my dwelling. Yet no matter where I have gone with the Israelites, I have never once complained to Israel's tribal leaders, the shepherds of my people Israel. I have never asked them, "Why haven't you built me a beautiful cedar house?" "Now then, tell my servant David, 'This is what the LORD Almighty says: I took you from the pasture, from tending the flock, and appointed you ruler over my people Israel. I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have cut off all your enemies from before you. Now I will make your name great, like the names of the greatest men on earth. And I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed. Wicked people will not oppress them anymore, as they did at the beginning. and have done ever since the time I appointed leaders over my people Israel. I will also give you rest from all your enemies. The LORD declares to you that the LORD himself will establish a house for you: When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever." (2 Samuel 7:1-13).

"But it happened that night that the word of God came to Nathan, saying, 4 “Go and tell My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: “You shall not build Me a house to dwell in. 5 For I have not dwelt in a house since the time that I brought up Israel, even to this day, but have gone from tent to tent, and from one tabernacle to another. 6 Wherever I have moved about with all Israel, have I ever spoken a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd My people, saying, ‘Why have you not built Me a house of cedar–’”’ 7 Now therefore, thus shall you say to My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “I took you from the sheepfold, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people Israel. 8 And I have been with you wherever you have gone, and have cut off all your enemies from before you, and have made you a name like the name of the great men who are on the earth. 9 Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own and move no more; nor shall the sons of wickedness oppress them anymore, as previously, 10 since the time that I commanded judges to be over My people Israel. Also I will subdue all your enemies. Furthermore I tell you that the Lord will build you a house. 11 And it shall be, when your days are fulfilled, when you must go to be with your fathers, that I will set up your seed (Jesus Christ, see Galatians 3:16) after you, who will be of your sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build Me a house, and I will establish his throne forever. 13 I will be his Father, and he shall be My son; and I will not take My mercy away from him, as I took it from him who was before you. 14 And I will establish him in My house and in My kingdom forever (this can't be Solomon, because Solomon did not live forever, it is Jesus Christ see Hebrews 1:1-14, Philippians 2:1-14, Hebrews 10, and etc); and his throne shall be established forever." (1 Chronicles 17:3-17).

"This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." (Jeremiah 31:33-34).

We Christians who believe in Jesus Christ (John 6:40, John 3:16, 1 John 4:15, Romans 10:9-10) are God's Temple:

"However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. The Prophet said, 'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Could you build me a temple as good as that?' asks the LORD. 'Could you build me such a resting place? Has not my hand made all these things?' "You stubborn people! You are heathen at heart and deaf to the truth. Must you forever resist the Holy Spirit? That's what your ancestors did, and so do you!" (Acts 7:48-51).

"Don't you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?" (1 Corinthians 3:16),

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own," (1 Corinthians 6:19),

"But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God's entire house. And we are God's house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ," (Hebrews 3:6),

"What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people," (2 Corinthians 6:16),

"In Him the whole building is fitted together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord, And in Him you too are being built together into a dwelling place for God in His Spirit," (Ephesians 2:21-22),

"so that, if I am delayed, you will know how each one must conduct himself in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth," (1 Timothy 3:15), 

Notice in end God will have no temple just as He never wanted One (2 Samuel 7:1-13, 1 Chronicles 17:1-17). 

"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple." (Revelation 21:22).

The God of Israel wanted to be different, to tabernacle and then through Christ Jesus who is Jehovah God of Israel live in His creation, His children. It was pagans, Greeks, Romans, Babylonians, Canaanites, and more that had buildings to their gods with columns, and the LORD God did not want his house to be like theirs which is stationary and makes its adherents and acolytes go to building, while the Tabernacle in Old Testament went with the Israelites everywhere, God with us, which is Jesus' other name Immanuel/Emmanuel (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23). The LORD wanted a foreshadowing of Himself who is Jesus, a tabernacle, that wherever you God He is with you; not like pagans who made their gods of stone, buildings of stone, and made people crawl up stones from their lands to their temples of worship. 

The Church being placed in a building was Constantine the Great's idea, He erected a trellis and separation between people and altar, when we "Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus," (Hebrews 10:19) and "And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split..." (Matthew 27:50-51). Constantine put the Church back in building, the very thing God has opposed since King David. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

https://churchmousec.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/the-postmodern-church-and-diaprax-explained/

diaprax - Diaprax is common not only in the Church but in the world at large. Its goal is to set all of us on the road to constant compromise and continuous change.  It is designed to promote unity from diversity and to get rid of tradition and ‘divisiveness’.

First, a review of dialectic in a Christian context.  Do keep in mind that every step along the way is designed to inch the believer further away from the inerrancy of the Bible and his confessions of faith.

this is why it is so so so important to keep Jesus in our sights 24/7. the Jesus of the christian bible that is.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MEANWHILE

been looking further down this rabbit hole (only this time i have some white string tied to my back hind leg so i dont get lost!) and what the NAR is about. which btw

1.this has not got a central heirachy of someone who is accountable very simiar to the moslum religion in that there is no singular voice that takes accountability.

2. is looking to control the world- C P Wagner- is saying things like, the governments need to be overthrown. again similar to the moslums altthough the moslums are not as candid as Wagner

3. NAR is most definately into saying what is wrong with the established church....they give a thesis and then an anti thesis in order to divert folk from thei christian belief. so that proves the theory that they are going after established christian folk as with the new in christ are easy to target and dont need this level of deception

4. very much into recruiting young people and turning them into elders.

5. into what i call emotional hysteria, come holy spirit come nothing at all to do with Jesus.

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

Been in one of the Apostolic type churches just as this apostle stuff was getting going. It seemed interesting at first, but really did not change anything that I could detect. Just added one more layer to the overloaded cake of poor exegesis.

Unless the WORD lives in me and the LIGHT of MEN is my constant companion, then whatever I read or think I know will be of little value. The ONE, the LIGHT of TRUTH, HOLY SPIRIT is the only sure bet I have of not falling for these charlatans. Yeshua - THE WORD - needs to be guiding me lest I fall into the ditch of complacency, thus to be gobbled up by the ditch-dwellers.

From the Kabbalah on down to modern mysticism, the message of death has not changed. But neither has our LORD GOD.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 12:45 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

What is interesting is the Ecumenical movement the Pope (Francis I) is doing is extending olive branch to Protestants, while extending a hand of fellowship and desire for unity with the Eastern Orthodox Church. These three churches have been divided for centuries and even millennium! The Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches schism (split) in 1054 A.D. and the Roman and Protestant Churches split starting in 1517 A.D. t0 1648 A.D. Now the three are uniting, and its in a clever way, the Roman Catholics are reading the Bible, and Eastern Orthodox have been commanded by Bishop Kallistos Ware to "know the Bible as well as Protestants do." So the three separate Church streams are coming together over Scripture. At first glance this seems glorious, a chance for Roman and Eastern Churches to reform, and there is definitely the hope they will be effected by reading the Holy Bible, but the concern is that since the Pope is interfaith as well, and the Eastern Orthodox Church is getting close to Muslims and other faiths; that this could be a One World Religion trap of the Antichrist who is yet to rise to power. 

OH yeah it is.   This religion will unite not only the faiths but the other religions as well.   and its a religoin

that hugs but wont correct and that leaves one in their own religion and yet says YA saved.  this WILL lead to the beast , anti Christ.   I am so happy you seen that.

so many do not .  they just see the word traps used like love and etc.   But these words are as the world understands love , not the LOVE which comes from GOD.

that love would warn a soul if its in darkness and needs Christ .  not allow it to feel saved and all hug with good works for world peace.    Nor did JESUS come to bring

world peace.    this is a very dangerous religion being taught , this dung pile interfaith.  but with such a  false love and false unity , it seems like love to the lost

and it seems like the answer for world peace and unity.  ONLY you are right.  it will lead to the one WHO BY PEACE shall destroy many.  

I am so greatful that some others , no matter how few, but that some are starting to really see this , BY GRACE of course

• Thumbs Up 3

I see ya Marilyn c.    you loved too.  

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

45 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

it will lead to the one WHO BY PEACE shall destroy many.  

I am so greatful that some others , no matter how few, but that some are starting to really see this , BY GRACE of course

Hi frienduff thaylorde,

That is so insightful, I believe - `who by peace,`....and who doesn`t want peace, but through whom? and can anyone or any organisation bring peace? Only the Prince of Peace, as we well know.

Great to encourage each other with what we are seeing.

Marilyn.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I see ya Marilyn c.    you loved too.  

Thanks friend,

Your point - `who by peace..` reminded me of Dan. 8: 23 - 25. I have recently been looking at how & who is going to bring peace in Iraq (& Syria) and believe there is a `strong contender` for this peace negotiator there. He seems to have all the credentials, details that are written in God`s word. He will bring the tribes together in Iraq and then after WW3 will cite how he brought peace before and thus will be the negotiator of the peace treaty with Israel. When I have put it together I will post. Then you can follow this person and see how it unfolds.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Hi frienduff thaylorde,

That is so insightful, I believe - `who by peace,`....and who doesn`t want peace, but through whom? and can anyone or any organisation bring peace? Only the Prince of Peace, as we well know.

Great to encourage each other with what we are seeing.

Marilyn.

Yes, we sure do need to be gathering and exhorting one another .    Its grieves my heart dearly for what I see in so many.  

They running to man, they running to doctrines of this stuff , seeing it not for what it is, but rather a means to a solution .

the problem is , if many cannot discern, if they cannot see this is all false and wrong and is leading none to THE TRUE CHRIST

how will they discern when the head of all evil stands.   they will heed his solution for world peace and unity.   they will see him as a man of love and unity and peace.

IF they see this interfaith , this all inclusive as the way ,  they will see its head as THE WAY and heed it without a second glance.

The man of sin does destroy , but HOW..............THROUGH PEACE he will do it. and they being led right to him by this spirit of anti Christ that is in so

many men of renown , in media , its everywhere now .   through religion , through media , through the gay and transgender movment

the world and churches and different religions are all being duped by a false love ,  a false unity , they cant see it.

I am so sad for them.   I was one of the worst , the worst and GOD had mercy on me. HE Would have had it on them too, IF ONLY

they had come to Christ .   but this world  , this religion , the media and politics are all spouting the very same IDEA of all inclusive

they just doing it in different ways, but the results will be the same.  ALL will believe when they have people like us rounded up

that we are nothing but haters and know not Love like they do.  when really it was us WHO had GODS REAL LOVE in us and were warning them

because we loved and desired life for them.  Do not expect the same from them .   hate leads to murder.  it was never us who hated,.  IT was them.

and the monster of all hate , cloaked as love, will show the true teeth.  for it will have no tolerance , though it preached it,

it will have no love, though it preached it.........FOR ITS ENEMIES and all who go under the delusion will believe they do gods will for world peace and unity

when they have us killed.    Talk about deluosion.  but it is increasing fast. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Thanks friend,

Your point - `who by peace..` reminded me of Dan. 8: 23 - 25. I have recently been looking at how & who is going to bring peace in Iraq (& Syria) and believe there is a `strong contender` for this peace negotiator there. He seems to have all the credentials, details that are written in God`s word. He will bring the tribes together in Iraq and then after WW3 will cite how he brought peace before and thus will be the negotiator of the peace treaty with Israel. When I have put it together I will post. Then you can follow this person and see how it unfolds.

regards, Marilyn.

its all tied in.    The world as chaos is increasing is looking everywhere but Christ for an answer.  that is coming .  its coming in short time.

So many miss that in Daniel it talks about this dark king.    IT tells us WHEN he stands.   not the day or hour, the timing.

It talks about him dividing the land for gain.

it talks about Being exalted above all gods.  interfiaths core message leads man to this. for it basically says your religion is second , HUMANITY IS FIRST.

not only that.  But before I show you something , I THINK you already KNOW ,  I want to ask you to look at this world and many churches.

Are transgressions not getting full, when even christains say gay marriage is love , and transgenderism is seen as good.  and evil is called good and good evil.

Then know and understand this dark king stands very soon.    For it makes a very Specific mention of WHEN he does so.

IN the LATTER times of their kingdoms. W H  E  N  the transgressors have come to the FULL.....THEN STANDS A KING undersanding DARK sentences

who if we read on BY PEACE shall destroy many.  and if we read on something very interesting get said.

IT says this king DIVIDES the land for gain.

Say WHAT...............are they not talking RIGHT NOW about DIVIDING jerusalme FOR WORLD PEACE.    its at the door .   I mean its at the door.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1