• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/8/2017 at 2:38 PM, MorningGlory said:

I came across these sites by accident, looking for something else.  I believe I know who the writer of these scathing reviews is and I believe I know where she is posting now.  Please read and let me know if she's telling the truth or is just someone who was banned and is trying to get revenge.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worthy-christian-forums/internet/worthy-christian-forums-worthy-christian-forums-commit-libel-and-censor-saints-churches-1375080

and this one in which she states that George is actually living in Fayetteville, Arkansas:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worthy-christian-forums-worthychristianforumscom/fayetteville-arkansas-72701/worthy-christian-forums-worthychristianforumscom-christian-forum-ministry-fayette-1384197

These are not the only ready bad reviews of this site out there either.  It's disturbing that some feel this site is unchristian.

There are some here on Worthy who do like to be very picky about what is written. 

Just today, someone made a thread in General Discussion about an old song.

He stated the song wasn't christian, but yet it still spoke to him of Christ with us. 

Many who responded, didn't write about his thread, instead, they came down on him because it wasn't scriptural, or not accurate.

I too put a riddle in the humor category.

Immediately, I'm attached for my title. To me the term just means, someone who reads a lot of scripture, or studies the bible a lot. To those who attacked me, it was something negative. (Bible thumper)

I've talked to others, who told me of some who have been "banned". As I find that an odd thing. Yown has told me of his stalker, and i can understand that. But there have been a few who shouldn't be banned. 

If you ban someone for using foul language, or that they are continually just plainly obnoxious. That I can understand. But if banning is done to those we disagree with, then you'll only have a click of men and women (respectively).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

12 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

There are some here on Worthy who do like to be very picky about what is written. 

Just today, someone made a thread in General Discussion about an old song.

He stated the song wasn't christian, but yet it still spoke to him of Christ with us. 

Many who responded, didn't write about his thread, instead, they came down on him because it wasn't scriptural, or not accurate.

I too put a riddle in the humor category.

Immediately, I'm attached for my title. To me the term just means, someone who reads a lot of scripture, or studies the bible a lot. To those who attacked me, it was something negative. (Bible thumper)

I've talked to others, who told me of some who have been "banned". As I find that an odd thing. Yown has told me of his stalker, and i can understand that. But there have been a few who shouldn't be banned. 

If you ban someone for using foul language, or that they are continually just plainly obnoxious. That I can understand. But if banning is done to those we disagree with, then you'll only have a click of men and women (respectively).

Speaking only for myself, I've never seen anyone banned who wasn't warned over and over about their behavior.  One had 37 warning points before she was finally banned. As for individual posters saying things you don't like, well, the site is not saying them.  You have to make your case and grow a thick skin because there are SO many different personalities here.  Obviously the 'reviewer' couldn't handle being told their posts were unchristian, and they were, and would not stop when asked to do so.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

49 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I decided not to post in my defense (but that decision is subject to change lol), but I did give thumbs down on the posts that spewed lies and thumbs up to the three that told the truth.

I threw the rotten tomatoes that the site offered me.  :D

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

58 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I was wondering what that splattered tomato on the screen was all about.

I do not play their games. I just pray for them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

People are not banned because they are not in agreement with the mods. People are banned for bad behavior in violation of the terms of service. Not everything they do is out in the open. I know personally several who were banned after doing bad things in pm towards others even though they appeared just fine out in the open parts of the site. People can be banned from threads but not the site if they are rude or nasty. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So PMs aren't all that private?

If you should receive an abusive PM you report it. There is a button to do so. But as far as totally private? I don't know and people should be very aware of that.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So PMs aren't all that private?

If someone writes abusive stuff in a pm and the one receiving it reports it, then the mods see the reported pm. You know that as a watchman. You have seen the reports when it happens. No one spies on pms. No one reads them, unless that happens. 

39 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

If someone writes abusive stuff in a pm and the one receiving it reports it, then the mods see the reported pm. You know that as a watchman. You have seen the reports when it happens. No one spies on pms. No one reads them, unless that happens. 

Are you a watchman?

12 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Are you a watchman?

Yes. For about a month now. 

• Loved it! 1