• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/23/2017 at 0:24 PM, Yowm said:

You conveniently left out this part of the context...

For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased," we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain.
(2Pe 1:16-18)

So Peter is establishing the Apostle's Words as Scripture as much as the Prophets of Old.

Thus...

2Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

I didn't conveniently leave that out, it was not part of my point, but I preach the power and coming of Jesus in prophecy from Genesis to Malachi and I preach it from Matthew to Revelation. If you are a person that really reads and understand what thou readst from Genesis to Revelation, and you are a doer of the word not just a hearer, you can to. For example...lets preach Jesus in prophecy...Lets go into Isaiah 13: 6 ¶ Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt: 8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. 9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Who is going to do all this...Jesus. Jesus is going to destroy sinners with wrath and fierce anger. Read it in Matthew 24 or Revelation 6 Chapter.

Sunday doctrine, Sun-Worship. Easter-Pagan...These things are not of Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost...Paul said in Romans 6:16 - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

The Lord (Jesus Christ) said the seventh day of the week...Seventh day

Before we go into recorded History again, less understand something Solomon wrote in Proverbs 1: 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Sunday doctrine do not teach the fear of the lord, brothers and sisters, so less learns from these recorded History lessons why. Now here’s your chance to come into the light. (1Peter:2:9) "that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:" Open your eyes sisters and brothers and see. Let no man deceive you. (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.

The sun was the main god of the heathen even back as far as ancient Babylon. Since they worshiped the sun on Sunday, the compromising church leaders could see that if they changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, it would accomplish several things.

Number one - it would separate them from the Jews who were hated by many of the Romans and who, along with Jesus, (Luke 4:16), had been worshiping on Saturday from the beginning (and still do today).

Number two - it would make it much easier for the pagans to come into the church if the Christians met on the same day that the pagan world did.
It worked well. Pagans flocked in by the thousands. Satan's plan of compromise was doing its baleful work. The change was attempted gradually but many of the true hearted, loyal Christians were alarmed. They came to the leaders and wanted to know why they had dared tamper with the law of Almighty God! The church leaders knew this would happen - and they had an answer ready. It's a masterpiece. If a person doesn't know the bible well it sounds good.

The people were told that they were worshiping on Sunday now because Jesus rose from the dead on that day. There's not even one verse in the Bible that tells us to do this, but that's what they were told. Isn't it amazing! Maybe you've even heard that yourself!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We can be deceived by things that take our focus off the Living God.  Even focusing on the works of the enemy can lead some into oppression when they fail to see that satan is overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the testimony of the saints, because they loved not their lives even unto death.  He got his death blow when Jesus suffered and died for our sin, and then overcame death and arose from the grave.  He has taken away some of the enemies greatest power--death and the fear of death.  We don't need to believe any claims he has made because he is the father of lies and there is no truth in him.  So we focus on God, His love for us, the person and work of Jesus, and the work of the Holy Spirit. 

Php 4:4  AMP. Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice! [Psa 37:4]

Php 4:5  Let all men know and perceive and recognize your unselfishness (your considerateness, your forbearing spirit). The Lord is near [He is coming soon].

Php 4:6  Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

Php 4:7  And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Php 4:8  For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].

Php 4:9  Practice what you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and model your way of living on it, and the God of peace (of untroubled, undisturbed well-being) will be with you.

There is nothing in satan or the work of satan that meets any of the criteria of the the things we should we should be meditating on.  In fact, I have heard it said that the enemy accepts attention as worship.  Don't know if that is true, but I do know that Peter couldn't walk on water when he took his eyes off Jesus.  Nor can we walk in the Spirit when our attention is on the world, the flesh or the devil.  

Rom 8:5 WEB For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF anything the POPE is likely to make the Sabbath back on fri and sat to observe the jews , muslims etc.

BUT RFID is the thing that is and does control BUYING and SELLING.  I Know for now they make it seem convient

but mark my words .................in time as more chaose ensues...........it will be preached as a means for world peace and to end terrosim .

SO many have no idea what they have long planeed.  and the  thing is ITS IN THE BIBLE

and he causes all both small and great , rich poor free slave to receive a mark

which KEKY WORD  you cant buy or sell LEST YE HAVE it..................NEVER has this been so plain to see and yet never have so many become so blind to it. 

I would disagree with this.   what will make things impossible is a cashless society....   once we reach that level anything could be the mark......   we may well still use credit cards or smart phones to do the actual transactions, but unless you are dedicated to the beast your accounts will not be accepted by any form of transactions.....   and to make any of them work you must take on his name, number or mark to show allegiance to him.

Don't get all worked into the RFID stuff for it's only a tool....   may be convenient, but right now is isn't secure at all.   For about $90 I can build a reader programmer and duplicate chips that are available today.    Even RFID TATTOOS can be reproduced easily for identity theft.

Don't get all worked up over the mark.....   All believers will know it when it comes whatever form it takes, so don't screw up your life by not using different tools for use until it comes.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,192
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I agree you cannot be part or parcel with this mark for God within you will not allow acceptance... unless you are not His!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, other one said:

I would disagree with this.   what will make things impossible is a cashless society....   once we reach that level anything could be the mark......   we may well still use credit cards or smart phones to do the actual transactions, but unless you are dedicated to the beast your accounts will not be accepted by any form of transactions.....   and to make any of them work you must take on his name, number or mark to show allegiance to him.

Don't get all worked into the RFID stuff for it's only a tool....   may be convenient, but right now is isn't secure at all.   For about $90 I can build a reader programmer and duplicate chips that are available today.    Even RFID TATTOOS can be reproduced easily for identity theft.

Don't get all worked up over the mark.....   All believers will know it when it comes whatever form it takes, so don't screw up your life by not using different tools for use until it comes.

IF you think for even a second I am putting that thing in or on Gods holy temple.   ITS WILLFULL SIN.  I know most today have no problmes with tattoes

but then they don't have problem with gay marriage and adultery or other sins either.  That thing the beast can keep it .   It will not go near this temple.

phone, card, etc. But in or on the SKIN..............is SIN.   just try and remember that.   I got a bad feeling you might have no problem getting one in the skin.

I sure hope  I am wrong about this assumption. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Is it a sin to get pins and screws under your skin to fix broken bones or cancer treatments?  How about stints to keep your circulatory system open and functioning

A RFID chip is nothing more than an ID card no more or less than any credit card or bracelet....   it can give you cancer though in some cases as it does in a few dogs.....   but pushing this as some mortal sin is way way past reality.

On 8/24/2017 at 1:27 PM, Yowm said:

Again, that passage in Isaiah you quoted, is not for the present Church, but is known as Jacob's Trouble coming on those who have rejected Jesus in this age and aimed at bringing most of the Jews and what's left of the Gentiles to repentance.

Also could you please stop with the condescending language e.g. 'If you are a person that really reads and understand what thou readst from Genesis to Revelation, and you are a doer of the word not just a hearer,' ?

Lets reread Isaiah again  13: 6 ¶ Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. 7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt: 8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. 9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. 10 For the . 11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Who is going to do all this...Jesus. Jesus is going to destroy sinners with wrath and fierce anger. Let go into the new Testament and see who's in trouble at this point, because at this point Jacob's trouble is pretty much over, in fact let see who now in trouble. 

Let’s find out. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:12-14)

The above set of verses should sound familiar. Why? The Book of Matthew states,Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.” In Revelation six, John states, “the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth.” In Isaiah it states the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.  So, what do you think the Lord is trying to convey through Isaiah, Matthew and John? In Matthew the 18th chapter in the 16th verse, the Lord states, “in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.” In other words, “For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. (Psalms 33: 4) So, what is the sign of the Son of Man?

Take a look at the 14th verses again.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:14)

Here we see John says, “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together.” Matthew stated, “They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” Thus we have the sign of the Son of man meaning, the sky will be opened and every eye shall see Him (Revelation 1:7). As we go further in this study we will see that the Lord will not come down right away. His sign will remain in the sky for approximately five months.

Let’s continue at the 15th verse.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Revelation 6:15-17)

So now we see who's in trouble now, the rich and great men, chief captains and mighty men. This is past Jacob trouble. Remember, Matthew stated, “When we see the sign of the Son of Man, the tribes of the earth shall mourn.” Above in Revelations we see why, meaning the wrath of the lamb. Keep in mind that the heavens have rolled together as a scroll, the sun has been put out, and the stars have fallen. We read this from Isaiah, Matthew and Revelation, this how you put the story together.

But again, people you have to really read your Bible or ask question, our lives matter according to our knowledge and understanding, this end is coming on us quick.

Edited by Bro.Tan

9 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Lets reread Isaiah again  13: 6 ¶ Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. 7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt: 8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. 9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. 10 For the . 11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Who is going to do all this...Jesus. Jesus is going to destroy sinners with wrath and fierce anger. Let go into the new Testament and see who's in trouble at this point, because at this point Jacob's trouble is pretty much over, in fact let see who now in trouble. 

Let’s find out. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:12-14)

The above set of verses should sound familiar. Why? The Book of Matthew states,Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.” In Revelation six, John states, “the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth.” In Isaiah it states the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.  So, what do you think the Lord is trying to convey through Isaiah, Matthew and John? In Matthew the 18th chapter in the 16th verse, the Lord states, “in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.” In other words, “For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. (Psalms 33: 4) So, what is the sign of the Son of Man?

Take a look at the 14th verses again.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:14)

Here we see John says, “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together.” Matthew stated, “They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” Thus we have the sign of the Son of man meaning, the sky will be opened and every eye shall see Him (Revelation 1:7). As we go further in this study we will see that the Lord will not come down right away. His sign will remain in the sky for approximately five months.

Let’s continue at the 15th verse.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Revelation 6:15-17)

So now we see who's in trouble now, the rich and great men, chief captains and mighty men. This is past Jacob trouble. Remember, Matthew stated, “When we see the sign of the Son of Man, the tribes of the earth shall mourn.” Above in Revelations we see why, meaning the wrath of the lamb. Keep in mind that the heavens have rolled together as a scroll, the sun has been put out, and the stars have fallen. We read this from Isaiah, Matthew and Revelation, this how you put the story together.

But again, people you have to really read your Bible or ask question, our lives matter according to our knowledge and understanding, this end is coming on us quick.

Can you answer one question.  Will or would you take that nasty satanic ring , RFID in or on your flesh.    Will you accept the whores wedding ring in your skin.

OR here let me ask it like this.   When it comes down to it, will you take either rfid or rfid tattoe like in the temple.  on your body.  

A simple yes or no will do just fine.  NO need for a three page explanation.   I will never take that nasty satanic thing.  SO I don't need any explanation as to why you will.

Just IF you will.   

20 hours ago, other one said:

Is it a sin to get pins and screws under your skin to fix broken bones or cancer treatments?  How about stints to keep your circulatory system open and functioning

A RFID chip is nothing more than an ID card no more or less than any credit card or bracelet....   it can give you cancer though in some cases as it does in a few dogs.....   but pushing this as some mortal sin is way way past reality.

I will take that as a yes in your case.  Well  I warned you not too.  I could ask other questions as to what you see as sin or not.

but not at this time.    Do make sure and look over JESUS sayings and make sure you aint twisting some of them, LIKE remarriage or etc

cause often I notice when others don't see what is so plain to see, they have twisted at least one two or many of his sayings.

remarriage,  no self defense, pray for enemies, feed poor , no storing up money, no lending for usuary , ,no swearing , so I guess that kind of lines

up with taking one to court.  no swearing on bible etc........their are many other sayings .  just ponder on them and see which ones you are not keeping and justify why you are not.