IGNORED

Believers who reject the writings of Paul?

Vickilynn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not only is it a false gospel they preach.........it has led NOW to interfaith ...........that not only will all the jews be saved, NOW its all religons and people period will be saved.

a snake well hidden in the grass it has been, till now the serpent shows his full colors and still they see him not for what he is. 

Yes, it unfortunately did lead to the interfaith deception, almost immediately..........being unequally yoked with unbelievers......began with being unequally yoked with unbelieving Jews.  All part of the same end time delusion.  We distorted the truth.......we made it humanistic instead of sticking to the plumbline of the gospel of Yeshua.......which says to come out and be separate from the unbelieving world, not to be yoked with them....and that means Jewish and Gentile unbelievers.  We can't be the city on a hill that unbelievers need to come to.....if we are mixing the holy and profane.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Heleadethme said:

Yes, it unfortunately did lead to the interfaith deception, almost immediately..........being unequally yoked with unbelievers......began with being unequally yoked with unbelieving Jews.  All part of the same end time delusion.  We distorted the truth.......we made it humanistic instead of sticking to the plumbline of the gospel of Yeshua.......which says to come out and be separate from the unbelieving world, not to be yoked with them....and that means Jewish and Gentile unbelievers.  We can't be the city on a hill that unbelievers need to come to.....if we are mixing the holy and profane.

Ever remember these words from long , long ago...........the wicked repents not of his evil , WHY.......WHY did they not repent of their evil

because the high and mighty phariesees promised them life AS IS................SOUNDS LIKE the time of the gentiles has about been filled..for our churches NOW D O the same thing

GAY is love , he has life .....and none repents...........mulisms are saved too......and none repents...................

THIS led to the destruction of the jews under babylone.    God don't change............he don't , he wont.....JUDGMENT IS AT THE DOOR NOW.  and a threshing weapon

comes forth , great iron teeth it has and is gaining ground in the minds of men , hearts of men. For soon the cry will be heard.......Let us rid the earth

of all those haters who hate our huge earth love family.    They already protect each other fist and nail .   and this will increase.

They see their sin as righteous and themselves as righteous with NO NEED OF GOD CHRIST < REPENTANCE.   THEY GOOD as IS and we the evil vile ones.

This will not decrease in their hearts........and soon we will see who the true haters were.  FOR is not hate murder.   IT WONT Be us arresting them and putting them to death

for not conforming to our way, we only desired life for them so we taught repentance and the dire need of Christ.

DO NOT expect the same from them.  NO................in time all those will think they do the god of the all inclusive interfaith one mind one heart world peace king,

in time they will think they do gods will , when ones like us are rounded up and killed.  TRY and remember.  HATE is murder.  SO WHO IS REALLY THE HATER .    Not us , it is them.

OH...........don't forget to pray forgivness for them, and do not fight back.  just pray forigivness.  WOA............what a dangerous fundie I am.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

And unfortunately, it has also caused a sort of "worship" of Jews and all things Jewish, including traditional Judaism, as you said above. We had some people in our Messianic Synagogue leave and convert to Orthodox Judaism! I see this in Messianic circles, Gentiles who say they are Jews and dress the part and become enamored with Judaism and they leave Yeshua and the truth. This is why their error is so great and does so much damage. 

• This is Worthy 1

3 minutes ago, Vickilynn said:

And unfortunately, it has also caused a sort of "worship" of Jews and all things Jewish, including traditional Judaism, as you said above. We had some people in our Messianic Synagogue leave and convert to Orthodox Judaism! I see this in Messianic circles, Gentiles who say they are Jews and dress the part and become enamored with Judaism and they leave Yeshua and the truth. This is why their error is so great and does so much damage. 

That is shocking, words fail me sister, it is grieving.........the fruit of this movement is just not good..........it is idolatry, and looks like it has only gotten worse over the years.  As we have been talking about......Paul had lots to say about Judaizing.  It is good that you are there, if you have the  opportunity to share some truth about these things.  I wonder what the leadership at your congregation thinks or says about those converting to Judaism....do they talk about it?  Flesh profits nothing........rudiments of the world.....and I fear it is also leading to the Temple in Jerusalem where antichrist will sit.  I was caught up in Hebrew roots at one time, I condemn no one but love compels us to speak the truth......thankfully the Lord was faithful to open my eyes.  I still love the Jews......all I long for is their salvation......because without the gospel they will sadly perish after this short life is over like anyone.....and only the true undiluted, unmixed gospel saves.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

9 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

That is shocking, words fail me sister, it is grieving.........the fruit of this movement is just not good..........it is idolatry, and looks like it has only gotten worse over the years.  As we have been talking about......Paul had lots to say about Judaizing.  It is good that you are there, if you have the  opportunity to share some truth about these things.  I wonder what the leadership at your congregation thinks or says about those converting to Judaism....do they talk about it?  Flesh profits nothing........rudiments of the world.....and I fear it is also leading to the Temple in Jerusalem where antichrist will sit.  I was caught up in Hebrew roots at one time, I condemn no one but love compels us to speak the truth......thankfully the Lord was faithful to open my eyes.  I still love the Jews......all I long for is their salvation......because without the gospel they will sadly perish after this short life is over like anyone.....and only the true undiluted, unmixed gospel saves.

Oh yes, the Rabbi and leadership often teach about this very thing, and yet, some still believe their works and strict adherence to the Law of Moses is pleasing G-d. One couple said they still "love Yeshua" and are not leaving Him, but they believe we (all Believers in Yeshua) are to walk as an Orthodox Jew, as Yeshua did. I did not know about these people and what they were doing until they left. I wish I had. But, our Rabbi did try to dissuade them, to no avail.

I am Jewish, by birth, raised in the Jewish faith, and I found freedom and salvation in Yeshua. It grieves me SO much to see Gentiles worship Jews and Judaism and get caught up in such deception. The Hebrew Roots error is so insidious because, as all error, it sounds good. It sounds pious. It sounds as if this is pleasing to G-d, ESPECIALLY if one dismisses the writing of Paul who warned of this very thing as you said. 

This is one reason when I encounter Hebrew Roots or other similar errors on message boards etc., I always confront the errors with Scripture. This is how I got into a discussion with this gal who refused to acknowledge Paul's authority since it exposes her doctrinal errors.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Vickilynn said:

Oh yes, the Rabbi and leadership often teach about this very thing, and yet, some still believe their works and strict adherence to the Law of Moses is pleasing G-d. One couple said they still "love Yeshua" and are not leaving Him, but they believe we (all Believers in Yeshua) are to walk as an Orthodox Jew, as Yeshua did. I did not know about these people and what they were doing until they left. I wish I had. But, our Rabbi did try to dissuade them, to no avail.

I am Jewish, by birth, raised in the Jewish faith, and I found freedom and salvation in Yeshua. It grieves me SO much to see Gentiles worship Jews and Judaism and get caught up in such deception. The Hebrew Roots error is so insidious because, as all error, it sounds good. It sounds pious. It sounds as if this is pleasing to G-d, ESPECIALLY if one dismisses the writing of Paul who warned of this very thing as you said. 

This is one reason when I encounter Hebrew Roots or other similar errors on message boards etc., I always confront the errors with Scripture. This is how I got into a discussion with this gal who refused to acknowledge Paul's authority since it exposes her doctrinal errors.

Amen Vickilynn, and praise the Lord for what He has done in your life......and I pray that some will hear your witness to the truth.  Because if they keep some of the law they are obligated to keep it all.....which means they are not under the new covenant any more.......which is heart breaking.  And they are in grave danger of being further led astray by the devil to accept the interfaith ecumenical delusion, I'm sorry to say.  You stay strong in Messiah, dear sister, don't be unequally yoked with those who are not in faith, but as the Lord leads just keep shining the light of His truth.  Don't be surprised if at some point He leads you to brush the dust off your feet and move on though.   And I'm just reminded.......Paul was accepted and recommended by Peter......so if Peter accepted him,  then who are we or anybody to do otherwise.....unless they want to tear Peter out of the bible too, and not to mention the whole book of Acts (likely written by Luke) which testifies a lot about Paul as well.

2Peter 3:15-16

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Amen and amen Sister! We each contend for the faith, each from our own backgrounds and challenges and we each are a miracle of Yeshua's salvation! Thank you for your excellent postings.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Vickilynn said:

Amen and amen Sister! We each contend for the faith, each from our own backgrounds and challenges and we each are a miracle of Yeshua's salvation! Thank you for your excellent postings.

Amen......praise the Lord and may He bless and keep you Vickilynn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/1/2017 at 3:45 PM, Vickilynn said:

Shalom y'all, 

I am engaged in a discussion with a gal who is posting Hebrew Roots false teaching that Paul is not an Apostle and his writings are not Scripture. This is mainly because Paul's letters expose the error in the Torah Observance groups who elevate works and Torah adherence. So, to eliminate that little glitch, it is essential to try to eliminate Paul and his truth.

My question is, how prevalent is this dogma that Paul is a false Apostle? Do we see it outside of the Hebrew Roots / Torah Observance groups?

I've read your later responses in this thread so I know from where you are coming. 

Just wanted to say out how Torah itself points out no one can keep Torah perfectly (except of course for Moshiakh B"H) .

By our faith in Yeshua we keep Torah by proxy (so to speak) by HIS righteousness. Tsadiki ← Sp? I'm a bit rusty.

Rav Sha'ul points this out in Romans, Galatians, etc. 

How ironic those who feign observing Torah defraud the NT writer who points out the only way to Keep Torah is by faith in Yeshua.

• Thumbs Up 1