• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, eileenhat said:

It means to witness Gods action (and speak thereof).

Hi eileenhat

Yes that's right.  But more directly I think they will be prophesying the trumpets (plagues)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi Sister,

I believe that they will also prophesy their own deaths and God raising them too, hence the peoples not allowing them to be buried for those 3 1/2 days, which thing I also believe the two witnesses will associate with Christ's 3 1/2 days in the grave as a further witness against the ungodly.

On a side note, it is also possible that those of the people who give glory to God after that great earthquake just possibly are those reserved Israelite's which earthquake was the final catalyst to their accepting those witnesses as being sent by the Lord and their finally accepting that Jesus was indeed their Messiah as a result of the two witnesses witness .. which thing will finally open their hearts and enable the fulfilment of this final prophecy :  Matthew 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. I believe it is the reserved who will speak that which the Lord mentioned in Matthew whereby the others who are not accepted will be of those either killed or cast out .. makes sense to me anyways. 

8 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Sister,

I believe that they will also prophesy their own deaths and God raising them too, hence the peoples not allowing them to be buried for those 3 1/2 days, which thing I also believe the two witnesses will associate with Christ's 3 1/2 days in the grave as a further witness against the ungodly.

On a side note, it is also possible that those of the people who give glory to God after that great earthquake just possibly are those reserved Israelite's which earthquake was the final catalyst to their accepting those witnesses as being sent by the Lord and their finally accepting that Jesus was indeed their Messiah as a result of the two witnesses witness .. which thing will finally open their hearts and enable the fulfilment of this final prophecy :  Matthew 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. I believe it is the reserved who will speak that which the Lord mentioned in Matthew whereby the others who are not accepted will be of those either killed or cast out .. makes sense to me anyways. 

Hi Serving

How are ya!  Yes, they will most likely prophesy their own deaths.  Good point!  Didn't think of that one.  Excellent!

And the rest of what you said, makes sense to me also!  The remnants have their eyes opened, and full of remorse, finaly realising,....whilst the rest are just bitter and unrepentant.

6 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I see no indication of that.

Hi eileenhat

No?

Rev. 11 is actually only about the first person to become resurrected on earth.

Can you expand please

Which first person, there are two?

She is one of two witnesses and her action brings in judgement of the lukewarm/anti-God descendants of Abraham and the ascension of the Church of Philadelphia, as revealed in the next chapter when she births a 'son', ie. the Church of God (temple) on earth.

So she is prophesying about that, instead.

You've lost me here.  Who is she?

Edited by Sister

On 07/09/2017 at 7:56 AM, Sister said:

If the 1st woe is the 5th angel, and the 2nd woe the killing of the two witnesses on the 6th angel, my question is, does this 2nd woe happen at the beginning of the 6th angel or at the end?  I can't solve this one yet.  All I know is that the two witnesses are here 30 days short of the 3.5 yrs and are taken then, closer to the end of the tribulationThat means to me, that they are going to come at the start of tribulation, or just before?  but to be sure we need to go back to Rev 11.

Hi Sister,

The answer is determined by the 1335 day prophecy

You've almost answered it yourself in your pondering,  you just got the math back to front which is why the answer is eluding you with that line of thinking is all. Just REVERSE that method you were using  and it will fall into place and you WILL come to the answer .. (instead of concentrating on the END of the 3.5 years in regards to the 30 day anomaly, REVERSE your thoughts regarding the 30 days anomaly to the BEGINNING phase of the 3.5 years instead and wallah !! ..

Vague-ish response i know, but I want you to crack it for yourself before I say anymore.

Edited by Serving

Hi Serving.

Yes, thank you I had that 1335 days in the back of my mind but didn't mention it, so will write it out, and revise.

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

The beast is given only 1290 days to rule and complete the abomination of desolation.  So when this abomination that makes desolate is "set up", mean's it's finished.....right?  Not started.  The FP's temple is completed, and his work is finished.  It doesn't mean he is gone yet, because now God is going to finish him.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

So when we come to the 1335 days, (45 days after the 1290 days) Jesus will come for his saints.  This will be the 7th trump.

What must happen is this?

The two witnesses are killed by the beast ending their 1260 day prophesy.  This occurs during the beast's 1290 day of rule....his last day.....the same day he sits in the temple and declares himself god, because he has killed the two prophets that tormented the world.  He has a big celebration, and the world start celebrating with him sending one another gifts......

The 45 day wait starts.  Be patient all ye saints, the Lord is coming for you in 45 days, but this has to happen first;

The Kings of the East cross over the Euphrates to take Jerusalem.  Babylon is taken by the Mede's.  Remember King Belshazzar? Whilst he was celebrating and drinking out of the holy vessels, the Mede's slipped in quietly taking Babylon by surprise.  The same will happen.

Then all the nations will send their troops into Israel and they will start warring.  But this war will be cut short, for the sign of Christ will appear in the sky.  The troops will stop warring each other and regather into Megiddo to war the Lamb. 

All this will happen in the 45 days, in the days of the 6th angel.

So this means that the two witnesses will come on to the scene 30 days after False prophet first appears, and not before.  They will be killed just before the 6th angel sounds, because that war starts at the 6th angel.

What do you think?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:18 PM, Sister said:

Revelation 11:3   And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

What will they prophesy besides the Coming of our Lord?

I think the word sackcloth gives it away.  A message of REPENTANCE and FIATH IN CHRIST .   

8 hours ago, eileenhat said:

The vision I had goes with Rev. 11 and Zechariah 5.

Zech. 5:9

"King James Bible
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven."

The 'ephah' is a 'basket' that holds a 'soul'.

As it states, 2 women are involved.

It is very clear.  Women not men, are in fact the two witnesses of Rev. 11.

This is backed up by Rev. 12 which goes into detail about one of these two women witnesses.

My vision was about how these two women die and are resurrected by God and a few other details that will not make any sense to someone who does not investigate the resurrection process, but is trying to prove a rapture/utter destruction event(s) sequence of events.

Then....

Zech. 5:4-6

"The Woman in a Basket
4"I will make it go forth," declares the LORD of hosts, "and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by My name; and it will spend the night within that house and consume it with its timber and stones." 5Then the angel who was speaking with me went out and said to me, "Lift up now your eyes and see what this is going forth." 6I said, "What is it?" And he said, "This is the ephah going forth." Again he said, "This is their appearance in all the land…

These verses are the most difficult to understand because no one understands the nature of one of these two women except thegroxt1 channel.  He states in his rev. 12 series of videos that one of these two women is evil.  I refer to her as the jezebel spirit.  As such, she is capable of entering the enemies strong hold.  As she 'fits' right in'.  But as she has turned her life over to God, he resurrects her.

The question then is what is going on and what exactly is a resurrection and why do these people need to be resurrected etc.

In order for someone to become closer to God, than what we have now available to us (ie. we get saved and follow Jesus, attend Church etc. and continue to repent etc.), is they have to die and be reborn in Gods carefully crafted glorified bodies.  This we have worked out in our minds in a limited fashion because we do not say that in Church.  We just say we are reborn 1 Peter 1:23 in a limited sense.

"1 Peter 1:23

New American Standard Bible 
for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God."

Here we see we can be born again by following God.

That is the one fact every Christian understands.

We are not given glorified bodies until the final judgement and as of yet, that process is a mystery.

I am revealing here the resurrection of two people (women) by them both dying for God in his temple and him then taking them and resurrecting them into glorified bodies, as Rev. 12 starts to reveal.

One evil, one good.  What is extra ordinary, and my vision revealed, is that they occupy different time periods as well.  So let us be clear, these two people welcomed the Lord, sacrificed themselves and were reborn as glorified beings in order to fulfill Rev. 12.

Continuing.....showing one women was evil.

Zech. 7-8

" 7(and behold,a lead cover was lifted up); and this is a woman sitting inside the ephah." 8Then he said, "This is Wickedness!" And he threw her down into the middle of the ephah and cast the lead weight on its opening.…

The other women is good.  She is the women of Rev. 12.

This is what my vision revealed to me (that I received from the Lord on high, our savior, several months ago).

What confused the entire explanation of this vision was having to come to the understanding that the nature of sin requires God giving us a brand new body, that already exist.  One that he has crafted for our soul's habitation.

Only by being literally reborn, can we then conquer sin, because while dead, we can enter God's realm and be fully released from sin's curse.

eileenhat

Read carefully again.

Zechariah 5:1   Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

Zechariah 5:2   And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

Zechariah 5:3   Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

The flying roll is the curse that goes over the whole earth.  This curse will be divided into 2 sections.  Every one that steals on one side, and everyone that swears falsely on the other side.  This curse goes over Babylon.

Zechariah 5:4   I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Zechariah 5:5   Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

Zechariah 5:6   And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

Zechariah 5:7   And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

An ephah is a measuring instrument.  The woman sitting in the midst of the ephah would be the whore in Revelation who rules over that city of Babylon.

Zechariah 5:8   And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

The lead resembles wickedness, which side is it going to fall?, it goes straight to the mouth, right into the centre.

Zechariah 5:9   Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Women always represent doctrines,...teachings.  Out of Babylon there are two teachings.  One is for the world, and the other represents heaven.  NOTE:  THEY ARE BOTH OF BABYLON.  Don't confuse them, they are of the same kingdom.

Zechariah 5:10   Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

Zechariah 5:11   And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

And thus, Babylon was born.

This has nothing to do with the two witnesses.  This is talking about Babylon only and her inhabitants.  All in this kingdom will be judged the same when weighed.

Edited by Sister

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Serving.

Yes, thank you I had that 1335 days in the back of my mind but didn't mention it, so will write it out, and revise.

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

The beast is given only 1290 days to rule and complete the abomination of desolation.  So when this abomination that makes desolate is "set up", mean's it's finished.....right?  Not started.  The FP's temple is completed, and his work is finished.  It doesn't mean he is gone yet, because now God is going to finish him.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

So when we come to the 1335 days, (45 days after the 1290 days) Jesus will come for his saints.  This will be the 7th trump.

What must happen is this?

The two witnesses are killed by the beast ending their 1260 day prophesy.  This occurs during the beast's 1290 day of rule....his last day.....the same day he sits in the temple and declares himself god, because he has killed the two prophets that tormented the world.  He has a big celebration, and the world start celebrating with him sending one another gifts......

The 45 day wait starts.  Be patient all ye saints, the Lord is coming for you in 45 days, but this has to happen first;

The Kings of the East cross over the Euphrates to take Jerusalem.  Babylon is taken by the Mede's.  Remember King Belshazzar? Whilst he was celebrating and drinking out of the holy vessels, the Mede's slipped in quietly taking Babylon by surprise.  The same will happen.

Then all the nations will send their troops into Israel and they will start warring.  But this war will be cut short, for the sign of Christ will appear in the sky.  The troops will stop warring each other and regather into Megiddo to war the Lamb. 

All this will happen in the 45 days, in the days of the 6th angel.

So this means that the two witnesses will come on to the scene 30 days after False prophet first appears, and not before.  They will be killed just before the 6th angel sounds, because that war starts at the 6th angel.

What do you think?

YAY !! 

Well done Sister, this is what I spoke of before saying that the 1260 days are to be found within the 1290 days, it is the only way it all makes sense when number crunching and reflecting on the events (plagues etc) taking place in those times and in relation to the 1335th day and the "3rd woe cometh quickly". 

Just one thing though .. don't forget the false prophet comes for 2300 days TOTAL, it is only during his 2nd 3 1/2 term where he gets total control and prepares to release the mark of the beast sometime in that time frame, so he doesn't really "first appear"  here, but he takes total control instead .. you know this already so just making sure i'm not misreading you?

Anyways ..

Praise the Lord.

Edited by Serving

7 hours ago, Serving said:

YAY !! 

Well done Sister, this is what I spoke of before saying that the 1260 days are to be found within the 1290 days, it is the only way it all makes sense when number crunching and reflecting on the events (plagues etc) taking place in those times and in relation to the 1335th day and the "3rd woe cometh quickly". 

Anyways ..

Praise the Lord.

Yay!. 

Yes Praise the Lord!

Just one thing though .. don't forget the false prophet comes for 2300 days TOTAL, it is only during his 2nd 3 1/2 term where he gets total control and prepares to release the mark of the beast sometime in that time frame, so he doesn't really "first appear"  here, but he takes total control instead .. you know this already so just making sure i'm not misreading you?

Yes, but I am still thinking on this.  I have replied twice and deleted, spending hours.

Something's not completely solved for me at this moment, whereas I thought it was.  I need to revise and ponder on this for a while.....