• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

No, I think people are only bashing the false doctrines of the RCC.......not catholics.  Nobody here is condemning catholics or bashing people.  That is a false accusation of political correctness that is always levelled at people just speaking the truth...........and brother, it's a lie.

You might have not been here long enough . But when someone says that Catholics only care about the pope or the church and they are not biblical  that's bashing them. A lot of catholic care about the bible . There was a catholic study on the book of Ephesians I watch. When someone calls the Catholic Church a den of iniquity that's not bashing ?

12 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Thanks Horse, Have started watching that one, and he is very informing. Picked up on ebay el cheapo used books of his also. Remember listening to him on the radio. Thanks mucho.

Dave hunt is not a good bible scholar.  

12 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I know what you believe  by your words. You keep confirming it.

No they dont.

Catholics pray to Mary  and saints to intercede .

There is a difference between Christ intercede for us and someone else who prays for us. Only He can pled for us to the father when we sin. Someone else can pray for God's help. I intercede for people when I pray for there healing. But only Christ can be there for us.

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

There is a difference between Christ intercede for us and someone else who prays for us. Only He can pled for us to the father when we sin. Someone else can pray for God's help. I intercede for people when I pray for there healing. But only Christ can be there for us.

Are you listening? Your reply doesnt reflect what I said.

Dead saints are DEAD to this world . They are not omnipresent like the LORD is. They are with the Father.

The Bible tells us that we can now boldly approach the throne of God for prayer and intimate communication anytime we want. If you will notice, it says to approach the throne of God, not the thrones of dead saints!

Isaiah 8:19 

And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You know this because......................?

Lets take a look at the  NUMEROUS BLASPHEMIES in this particular  excerpt alone!

I. Immaculate Virgin,( Mary was not immaculate; God is)  who being conceived without sin(Mary was conceived just as any other mere mortal is. She was not w/o sin. She needed to be saved just as any other sinner dead in their sins does. Christ is the ONLY ONE who was and is w/o sin!) , didst direct every movement of thy most pure heart toward God, and wast always submissive to His divine will; obtain for me the grace to hate sin with all my heart ( Mary cannot obtain grace for anyone) and to learn from thee to live in perfect resignation to the will of God ( Mary did not live a  perfect life; Christ did!) t .

Our Father once and Hail Mary seven times.

II. O Mary, I wonder at that profound humility, which troubled thy blessed heart at the message of the Angel Gabriel, that thou hadst been chosen to be the Mother of the Son of the most high God( Mary is the mother of Jesus flesh and not the mother of God who is spirit), the while thou didst profess thyself His lowly handmaiden; ashamed at the sight of my own pride, I beg of thee the grace of a contrite and humble heart, so that, acknowledging my misery, I may come to attain the glory promised to those who are truly humble of heart.( Mary cannot dole out grace nor can a dead person(Mary)  give a person a new nature.

Catholics practice a demonic religion when they  are praying to mary or the saints. This site is loaded with DAMNABLE PRAYERS

https://www.thoughtco.com/prayer-of-intercession-immaculate-heart-of-mary-542937

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Wayne, I really feel for you. You are loyal to your church. I understand that. Old habits and traditions are hard to break.  It's hard to think of all you have known and believed about, that it may not be true. I had to deal with that, considering all my catholic relatives think I'm crazy. But that's good, so you can search to find the truth, and be set free. You don't have to believe what we are telling you, but it should cause you to think about what you believe. I left the RCC after thirty years, and I don't look back. I won't try to convince you, just show you evidence you can study, and allow God to direct you.  If you have the courage, here is one I just finished:  Dark history of the catholic church-2014, By Michael Kerrigan. Factual, with both sides, the good and not so good. The church involvement in world history, and the Renaissance age, from the start up to 2013.  Many famous paintings, every other page, still in existence today. It's really not hard to find out the truth of the Roman Catholic church, but that will not happen if you don't have a desire to test your beliefs/convictions against the word of God. That's sorta what this forum is about, to learn. Ask God for direction. I did before I posted this. This is serious, Wayne.

5 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Wayne, I really feel for you. You are loyal to your church. I understand that. Old habits and traditions are hard to break.  It's hard to think of all you have known and believed about, that it may not be true. I had to deal with that, considering all my catholic relatives think I'm crazy. But that's good, so you can search to find the truth, and be set free. You don't have to believe what we are telling you, but it should cause you to think about what you believe. I left the RCC after thirty years, and I don't look back. I won't try to convince you, just show you evidence you can study, and allow God to direct you.  If you have the courage, here is one I just finished:  Dark history of the catholic church-2014, By Michael Kerrigan. Factual, with both sides, the good and not so good. The church involvement in world history, and the Renaissance age, from the start up to 2013.  Many famous paintings, every other page, still in existence today. It's really not hard to find out the truth of the Roman Catholic church, but that will not happen if you don't have a desire to test your beliefs/convictions against the word of God. That's sorta what this forum is about, to learn. Ask God for direction. I did before I posted this. This is serious, Wayne.

I am not Catholic lol. But there are some very good Christians in her. God knowswho are his. I know the Lord. Did you know at one time there were only Catholics. He who walks in love knows God. The Apostle John said. That is the test.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

Matthew 16:13–23 (AV)
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. ←←←

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

Mark 7:7–13 (AV)
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.
12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

• Thumbs Up 1