IGNORED

The Romanite religion

Robert William

17 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Many Catholics have a relationship with Christ. Praise God. 

What does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness?  When a catholic is truly saved ie converted  ;they leave the RC church.  They certainly dont stay in an institution that is iniquity to God! 

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

Why is it that Christians obsess about the Romanist religion and not the Mormons? Not the JWs?  Not the Muslims? and on and on.....Sure there is some talk about other religions, none of it good, but the obsession with the Romanists is over the top.   . 

I was in sales years ago, and the first thing I learned was, NEVER KNOCK THE CUSTOMERS PRODUCT!   So keep telling the Romanists how bad they are and how they're going to hell.  They'll love you for it  Not!

Or you can show them that what you have, Jesus, The anointed One and His anointing.  Let them see how the anointing works in your life.   If they see something better than what they have they will pursue it. 

As it is.....Uh.... Yeah....

Edited by Denadii
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

43 minutes ago, Robert William said:

OneLight, yep, just love them all the way to Hell.

2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Care to explain your first sentence?  To me it sounds like an underhanded sarcastic statement.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

For a few reasons, because the RCC claims it is the head of Christianity and representative of Christianity and people who do not know any better think of it as such. --Because the Pope & the False RCC leads many  (1.2 billion) to think that they are doing what the Lord Christ Jesus taught because they do not know the Bible scripture themselves ,  and they misbelieve that they are going to heaven based solely on following what the Priests are telling them not on WHAT the Bible tells us. Because many of us have family members that are in the RCC and so we know first hand what they are told and taught and how hard it is to share the Bible scripture with them because their main authority is the Priests and the Pope.

This is true, but as I said.  Show them something that works and you will not be able to keep your door closed.  They will push it down to obtain what you have.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Not true at all. It is not easy to reach anyone, but the RC are very, very hard to reach with the Gospel of Jesus because they have been indoctrinated, they believe they are made special by Roman Catholicism. I have relatives , they have been RC since birth they are entrenched in the RC religious culture & believe that it is only the RCC that knows God's ways.  They believe the RC Mass that helps to get them to heaven, & prayers to Mary, the Bible to them is just a spiritual book. It is their Priests & the Pope that are their spiritual leaders and who they listen to. They take their food every Christmas and Easter to the Priest to "bless" it. To them Jesus is far away in heaven, and Mary is their compassionate intercessor, they think the Catholic saints & the nuns are holy. They believe in the Roman Catholic rituals cleanse them of sin.

I understand that there are many who are completely under the spell of Rome.  I too was raised RC.  That does not mean there are no thinkers in that religion.  The thinkers are the ones who will get saved because they see the wrong in that religion.   They will be the ones looking around and looking for something that works.  Show them what works.   Show them that you have Life, and Peace. and Gods Presence in your life.  They will want that and will pursue it.   Don't let negative words block that.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Davida said:

I understand what you are saying. It would be more possible to apply that with a friend, with our relatives we just do not have the same intimacy that I've had with friends to interact. We have attended umpteen  RC funerals and it is just very sad every time.

LOL  It can be almost impossible to talk with family.  They look at you like they looked at Jesus in Nazareth.  Who is this.  Isn't this Jesus, son of Joseph. Didn't he grow up with us?   Blah blah.   My family is the same. They don't listen to me either.  Who is this?  Isn't this Denadii who grew up with us...Blah blah....LOL    So pray for them, ask God to send them somebody that they will listen to.   Yes?

Ok.  I'm supposed to be writing.  Not talking to people all over the planet.  I can't finish this project this way.  LOL  TTFN  Ta ta for now.   Tigger?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

What does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness?  When a catholic is truly saved ie converted  ;they leave the RC church.  They certainly dont stay in an institution that is iniquity to God! 

I don't think that is always true. Well you may think its iniquity. I am not Catholic but they have Christ. They believe in the trinity.  The resurrection. The coming of Christ. And in eternal life. I don't agree with all they believe . Like Mary being queen of heaven. Or other doctrine.  But they have enough truth to be saved if they have faith. Just like any other church . Not everyone in a protestant church has a relationship with God.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Davida said:

Your first paragraph, that is exactly right! lol!   Praying for a born again Christian to minister to them is a good reminder, I do that but not regularly.  Sorry I do not know what you mean by  -Tigger?

LOL   In the Winnie the Pooh books, Tigger was the bouncy tiger?  He always said "TTFN Tata For Now"  I think it was Tigger.  

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/disney/analyzing-my-favorite-piece-of-animation-tigger-by-milt-kahl-79715.html

Just now, Davida said:

Lol! Ok thanks! I didn't want to jump to the wrong conclusions. :)

Well, if you did, it could be good for a giggle.

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I don't think that is always true. Well you may think its iniquity. I am not Catholic but they have Christ. They believe in the trinity.  The resurrection. The coming of Christ. And in eternal life. I don't agree with all they believe . Like Mary being queen of heaven. Or other doctrine.  But they have enough truth to be saved if they have faith. Just like any other church . Not everyone in a protestant church has a relationship with God.

No, they don't have Christ.   They do not have salvation.   The RCC doesn't teach the biblical doctrine of salvation.  A cradle-to-grave devout RC will not hear the Gospel in a RC church.