• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi vlad,

May I ask you to look into the meanings of `Gog of the land of Magog,` for me please, and also `Meshech and Tubal.` (from Ezekiel 38: 2) When & if you have time.

Thank you, regards, Marilyn.

Yes, Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog refers to Scythians as well.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi vlad,

May I ask you to look into the meanings of `Gog of the land of Magog,` for me please, and also `Meshech and Tubal.` (from Ezekiel 38: 2) When & if you have time.

Hi Marylin, "Meshech and Tubal" is a new thing to me altogether. I am only trying to learn the basics of it from Wikipedia. Thank you for giving me this direction.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/22/2017 at 9:22 PM, Marilyn C said:

I am specifically replying here to vlad, who lives in Russia, but of course this topic is open to all. I was interested to hear from vlad concerning Russia and its motives, as I see it will be first on God`s agenda to have His judgment. I asked vlad concerning my recent blog series on `The Russian War.` He kindly replied with some interesting information -

I have read three parts in your blog. The history of Russia is really tragic. I do not consider myself to be an ethnic Russian but I know what Russia is like (I am 71). Russia is different from what it is in historic literature. In modern Russia people with possible Israeli citizenship play a very important role in the economy and in the country generally. That is why I can not visualize how Russia could be doing those things against Israel as in the prophecy.  When I was a child I remember the period the Soviet Union was supporting Israel and Great Britain supported the Arabs in the conflict. And I saw some cartoons in the Russian papers depicting that. Then the policy changed, then changed again. May be I am ignorant of some latest developments but that is what I know at the moment. I am not a Jew but I have always supported Israel in its fight against terrorism also during the USSR period.  

Best wishes. God bless you.

So what are your thoughts?

Marilyn.

God judges he always has He will continue to till The Lord ends the age with the brightness of His coming.

I personally see prophecy always in a state of fullfilment. But, I myself try to just look at it and say amen.

To me what is most important is our service to the Lord. Standing in intercetion for those caught in the conflicts and still in darkness. To share comfort, our food, our hope in Christ and just know he gives us daily bread and daily work till he comes and be content.

To Stand up and speak against evil in The Authority of the Lord.

We can't stand in the way of the Lord bringing all nations into submission but as one body we can yank people out of the fires, bind up wounds, comfort the grieving, welcome the fatherless, the widows, the dieing and oppressed and offer them hope of eternal life in the Lords kingdom and a spirit of perserverence and Joy and peace and Love. Most of all we can bring the kingdom of God close enough for them to enter in and see our meciful and powerful Lord and King Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi vlad,

Hi Marylin, One more source: https://joelstrumpet.com/where-is-magog-meshech-and-tubal/ 

Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

17 hours ago, Reinitin said:

God judges he always has He will continue to till The Lord ends the age with the brightness of His coming.

I personally see prophecy always in a state of fullfilment. But, I myself try to just look at it and say amen.

To me what is most important is our service to the Lord. Standing in intercetion for those caught in the conflicts and still in darkness. To share comfort, our food, our hope in Christ and just know he gives us daily bread and daily work till he comes and be content.

To Stand up and speak against evil in The Authority of the Lord.

We can't stand in the way of the Lord bringing all nations into submission but as one body we can yank people out of the fires, bind up wounds, comfort the grieving, welcome the fatherless, the widows, the dieing and oppressed and offer them hope of eternal life in the Lords kingdom and a spirit of perserverence and Joy and peace and Love. Most of all we can bring the kingdom of God close enough for them to enter in and see our meciful and powerful Lord and King Jesus Christ.

Hi Reinitin,

Yes it`s good to balance what we a studying with the knowledge that `God`s hand of mercy is always extended` till the final judgment.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Ogner said:

How do you think God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because He had a plan or because evil people lived there and  this is the reason that God had a plan to destroy cities ?

Hi Ogner,

Yes, I agree, we know that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the evil people there. And we also know that God has told us that there will be a final Gentile World Ruler and that will be judged by God.

`But the (heavenly) court shall be seated, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and destroy it forever. Then the kingdom and dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people, (Israel) the saints of the Most High.` (Dan. 7: 26 & 27)

`And Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 24)

regards, Marilyn.

20 hours ago, vlad said:

Hi Marylin, "Meshech and Tubal" is a new thing to me altogether. I am only trying to learn the basics of it from Wikipedia. Thank you for giving me this direction.

Hi vlad,

Oh that reference was quite a muddle, ay. To me I see they are those from the `northern` quarter, as Joel tells us. (Joel 2: 20)

northern - Heb. `tsphowniy,` from `tsaphon,` used only of the north as a quarter.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Reinitin,

Yes it`s good to balance what we a studying with the knowledge that `God`s hand of mercy is always extended` till the final judgment.

regards, Marilyn.

Amen

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi vlad,

Oh that reference was quite a muddle, ay. To me I see they are those from the `northern` quarter, as Joel tells us. (Joel 2: 20)

northern - Heb. `tsphowniy,` from `tsaphon,` used only of the north as a quarter.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

The last source says that Meshech and Tubal were two cities in Anatolia in the 6th century B.C.. There is also a map with their exact location. If that is really so then Ross, Russia is out of the question.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Ogner,

Yes, I agree, we know that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the evil people there. And we also know that God has told us that there will be a final Gentile World Ruler and that will be judged by God.

`But the (heavenly) court shall be seated, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and destroy it forever. Then the kingdom and dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people, (Israel) the saints of the Most High.` (Dan. 7: 26 & 27)

`And Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 24)

regards, Marilyn.

Anyway I don't think that gay pride parades is what God wants.

But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”
Matthew 11:24