• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Ogner said:

How could you preach this heresy? Why would you even think that? 

The order is not to do with how wicked, as all are under the sway of the evil one, but has to do with how they treat Jesus

The Lord has been gracious to correct me and show me how an intellectual approach to His word leads to mixture...........we have to believe what He says, that "we" cannot fathom Him and that His ways are beyond finding out for "us", and that our wisdom is foolishness to God, so that we will learn to rely on the Lord for His help and understanding.  His word is not about amassing knowledge or fortune telling, it's alive and active in ways that we don't understand, and He has written things down for His glory and our encouragement so we need to seek His help, His mind, His eyes and ears to see and hear what the Spirit is saying.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

23 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello Vlad. I have a question to ask if you don't mind?

The information I read and see claims the Russian military is now composed of 40% Muslims? I'm being told that if the Muslim migration continues at the same rate, in 30-40 years, Muslims will be the majority in Russia. Any truth to what I'm seeing and hearing? Thanks.

Dennis

Thank you, Dennis1209. Sorry, I have no idea. I do not know anything about it. May be the ethnic proportions will be published after the next census. As far as I know in many passports there is no indication of nationality. There is no mentioning of nationality in mine. I do not know about the percentage in the army. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

17 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

The Lord has been gracious to correct me and show me how an intellectual approach to His word leads to mixture...........we have to believe what He says, that "we" cannot fathom Him and that His ways are beyond finding out for "us", and that our wisdom is foolishness to God, so that we will learn to rely on the Lord for His help and understanding.  His word is not about amassing knowledge or fortune telling, it's alive and active in ways that we don't understand, and He has written things down for His glory and our encouragement so we need to seek His help, His mind, His eyes and ears to see and hear what the Spirit is saying.

All this doesn't makes any sense. If you have not faith in Jesus and if you do not accept him as Messiah and Savior you have no hope for salvation.

The only salvation that is possible for you is Jesus. 

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6 

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
John 3:18 

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
John 3:36 
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 hours ago, vlad said:

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you vlad, yes that was all very interesting.

regards, Marilyn.

15 hours ago, Ogner said:

How could you preach this heresy? Why would you even think that? 

The order is not to do with how wicked, as all are under the sway of the evil one, but has to do with how they treat Jesus

Hi Ogner,

That`s a bit strong there bro. God does tell us that the nations are dealt with as to how they treat Israel.

`I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter in to judgment with them their on ACCOUNT OF MY PEOPLE, MY HERITAGE ISRAEL, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also DIVIDED UP MY LAND,... ` (Joel 3: 2)

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

20 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Fidei,

There is none righteous, no not one, as we know God`s word tells us.  And we know that the whole world lies in the sway of the wicked one. Thus everyone will be judged, (outside of Christ) and the nations of the earth, also, will be judged when they form a final Gentile World Rulership.

I used to play chess. Now let`s think for a moment of a few moves.

1. The Russian Federation, plus Iran, Ethiopia and Libya, come down to the mountains of Israel and are dealt with by God.

2. This leaves a power vacuum in the Middle East. So who do you think will fill that?

3. The fourth beast of Daniel 7 is so terrifying, that it treads down the other Federations. So who could that be?

Any thoughts? Marilyn. 

I tend to avoid using Daniel for end times prophecy. I stick with Matthew 24, 2 Thessalonians 2, Luke 17, Revelation, and the rest of New Testament. Daniel mentions some things, but people misinterpret his 70 Weeks and came up with wild ideas (Darby in specific). My big question is always this, when you are going to share Gospel do you go to New or Old Testament? New Testament. If you are going to teach on the gifts of God do you go to Old or New Testament. New Testament. If you want to know more about End Times, would you go to prophets from Old Testament or the Apostles and Jesus who is God of New Testament who have more revelations than Daniel who wasn't near the end times? 

Just food for thought. 

As for Russia and other nations, I am not going to try and guess which empires will be ones who join the Beast. That will be obvious when it happens. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Thank you vlad, yes that was all very interesting.

regards, Marilyn.

Sorry, Marilyn,

I had internet problems. My message is at page 7.

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Sorry, Marilyn,

I had internet problems. My message is at page 7.

Hi vlad,

Yes, thank you for all that interesting info. So it seems we`ll just have to watch what Russia & Iran do in Syria over the next couple of years. That is my time line.

regards, Marilyn. 

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I tend to avoid using Daniel for end times prophecy. I stick with Matthew 24, 2 Thessalonians 2, Luke 17, Revelation, and the rest of New Testament. Daniel mentions some things, but people misinterpret his 70 Weeks and came up with wild ideas (Darby in specific). My big question is always this, when you are going to share Gospel do you go to New or Old Testament? New Testament. If you are going to teach on the gifts of God do you go to Old or New Testament. New Testament. If you want to know more about End Times, would you go to prophets from Old Testament or the Apostles and Jesus who is God of New Testament who have more revelations than Daniel who wasn't near the end times? 

Just food for thought. 

As for Russia and other nations, I am not going to try and guess which empires will be ones who join the Beast. That will be obvious when it happens. 

Hi Fidei,

I hear what you say. However when I have been sharing with others before they are interested in salvation, I have been sharing how God has shown in His word the contemporary Federations of today - how they emerged, what they have done, and will do. People are very, very interested as they can watch it unfold on their TV (etc)

It makes them very interested in God`s word and what is going to happen. Many have been turning to the Lord and learning to walk with Him. It is exciting to watch. I do think God has many and varied ways of meeting people where they are at and revealing Himself to them.

regards, Marilyn. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Ogner,

That`s a bit strong there bro. God does tell us that the nations are dealt with as to how they treat Israel.

`I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter in to judgment with them their on ACCOUNT OF MY PEOPLE, MY HERITAGE ISRAEL, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also DIVIDED UP MY LAND,... ` (Joel 3: 2)

regards, Marilyn.

What about other people? What would God say if you will do something evil to non-Jewish people? Do you think, He'd phrase it something like that, "Ok, It's all right, I assure you, this will be no problem because they are non-Jewish people"?

God does tell us that the nations are dealt with as to how they treat each other.

"In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:12