• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

What I quoted and what I was replying to is underlined and in bold above.  That is what I was addressing.  It appeared to me that you were indicating that "cards, sticks, stones, tea....etc." where "created expressly for the purpose of interacting with demonic spirits" and "Christians should have no part in them".  If you meant something different, it did not come across as that.

just a note here OneLight......   looking at individual pieces whether or not they are cards, sticks, stones or whateve,r there are things that are created for the dark side.   Not that every one is, but one should be cognizant of the possibilities.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

And neither was I :)

I didn't see what you did....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

22 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

My point was tarot cards are known to be a gateway to evil spirits.  They are not merely cards. Whether one knows that they are demonic or not does not change the fact that they are.

A baby that touches a flame gets burned even when the baby doesnt know that the flame burns.

I never implied you did have anything to do with demonic spirits when using any of the things you mentioned.

There would of been no question if you had said tarot cards.  You did imply that my definition was wrong or unwise, not to be followed.

2 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:
2 hours ago, other one said:

I personally have seen a Ouija board puck move itself.

So have I. I was a little girl that didnt know any better than to play with it.

If I were to adhere to OneLights definition whereas he says

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

I enjoy a good game of cards.  I like to whittle sticks.  I climb cliffs and I drink tea.  It is not the item that is to be avoided, it is the evilness one uses them in that should be avoided.

I would not be a wise gal :)

I wasnt using the  board for evil at least I didnt think I was at the time. I was like 10! I thought I was talking to my mamaw! I was ignorant of the implications (spiritual realm attached to it super naturally) but that didnt change what happened! Evil spirits travel with the ouija board. It is used for demonic practices.

5 minutes ago, other one said:

just a note here OneLight......   looking at individual pieces whether or not they are cards, sticks, stones or whateve,r there are things that are created for the dark side.   Not that every one is, but one should be cognizant of the possibilities.

Then they should be listed in a discussion and not use blanket statements.  Clarity goes a very long way when discussing things.  Vagueness causes assumptions and leads down wrong paths.

Ouija boards are in a special class of game board as far as I am concerned.   One never knows what the other people attached to that board are doing.....   I have never been made aware of one that is used very much that didn't cause problems.

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Then they should be listed in a discussion and not use blanket statements.  Clarity goes a very long way when discussing things.  Vagueness causes assumptions and leads down wrong paths.

that's true, but I just needed to get that posted for others to read.....    that board has caused many people great harm....    several over the years who have come by here looking for help to get away from them...   The reason I felt the need is that too many people in the past have poopooed the possibility that they can even contact the dark side...    and that makes it hard to help people.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I wasn’t criticizing Davida in my comment but only showing a double standard that was applied to me. But since you didn’t see what I did you wouldn’t understand why I wrote what I wrote.

and that makes me a naïve buttinsky.......  :) 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, other one said:

and that makes me a naïve buttinsky.......  :) 

Me oh my.   if that really is the case , DONT let the CHIPS FLY DOWN FROM ABOVE or warn out LOOK OUT BELOW the buffalo is going empty.............

40 minutes ago, other one said:

that's true, but I just needed to get that posted for others to read.....    that board has caused many people great harm....    several over the years who have come by here looking for help to get away from them...   The reason I felt the need is that too many people in the past have poopooed the possibility that they can even contact the dark side...    and that makes it hard to help people.

I completely agree.  There is much wickedness int eh world today and it needs to be discussed and brought to light ... in the correct manner.  When discussing our enemy, we don't just use the term spirits, as there are good and bad spirits.  An angel is a spirit, so is a demon.  We need to critically consider our wording for clarity so not to mislead anyone.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Santa Claus with red outfit and white beard is actually Oiden the Wanderer(norse god). I verified this from norse worshipper. The real St. Nicholas lived in Turkey, he put coins in slippers on the porch (stocking tradition) and he paid to save three daughters from becoming prostitues and sexual slaves. 

Same thing happend with Valentine's Day. It was about St. Valentinus who married people in secret because the Roman Emperor fobid marriage (interdict). Now Cupid is a focus of V-day and Cupid is a servant of Aphrodite (Ashteroth, Ishtar, Eastre, Isis, Queen of Heaven, goddess of carnal desires/sex, fertility, and war that Jeremiah the prophet confronted in Jeremiah Chapter 44). 

Easter gets its name from Eastre or Ishtar who is that same goddess as Ashteroth, also called  Persephone whose servants are bunnies (Easter Bunny). Easter Sumday was never called that by the Apostles, it was called The Lord's Day and Ressurection Day.  

Amen Fidei........just goes to show what tangled webs the world weaves.......best for us Christians just to keep everything as simple as possible and turn away from all the things the world uses to embellish their lives with.  I admit I still decorate the house with some decorations at Christmas time, and I am happy to celebrate the birth of our Lord......but I have nothing to do with a Christmas tree or Santa Claus or any other symbols of questionable things that I am aware of.

• This is Worthy 1