• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/4/2017 at 8:40 PM, JTC said:

Hi GG's123, Please look at this Bible and tell me if it's the right language? It's on Biblegateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 पतरस+1&version=ERV-HIIf that's the correct language I have an idea. This will be a long process. First you need a decent printer. The idea is to print out the entire Bible. I realize this may take months to do. But when you're done you will have a physical Bible in Hindi.

There's another reason to try and get a physical Bible as soon as you can. No one mentioned this yet. I guess you know there are anti- God people who are changing the Bible. I'm 65 and I started reading the NIV in 1978. This was before Zondervan took over as the publisher of the NIV. Up until 10 - 15 yrs ago I still read my NIV from the mid 1970's. In about 2004 I started reading the NIV online. I know my old 1970's NIV so well that if only a few words are changed I notice it. I'm not saying Zondervan is trying to corrupt God's word, I think they are just trying to make it read like a novel. However, some ungodly people have already published a Bible where God is a she and the verses against homosexuality have been taken out. If this continues in 100 yrs there may be very few people left alive who remember the Bible of the 70's. This is why you should try to get a printed Bible in Hindi, even if you have to print it yourself. I'm convinced the un- godly will never totally corrupt God's word. But they will keep trying and they will confuse young people. I've already met a few 23 yr old women who asked me, quite honestly, if sex between 2 unmarried people is a sin. I had to say yes. One was braver than the other, and she told me she just didn't think it was. I'm an older man but I'm not ancient. Furthermore, I remember what it was like when I had to face that sex outside marriage is always sin. It's wasn't easy, especially since God didn't bless me with a wife. I think I was 33 when I finally quit trying to outsmart God so I could have sex a few times a year. But once I faced it I never enjoyed sex again. So I had much compassion for those 2 23 yr old girls. I think eventually they will stop fighting God. I hope they both get decent men as husbands.

So you GG's 123, try to get a physical Bible in Hindi. In 20 or 30 yrs you may be telling young Hindus what God really said. To be of God is not easy. But I wouldn't trade the late 40 yrs for anything on earth that God calls sin.

Yes it is right language .your idea is good and i was thinking the same  but i have to get correct version because there are lots of version and only few available in Hindi . one pastor on YT said that KJV is correct version .. Now i am new to this so i don't know but i will follow those pastor's advice .Im also afraid of same thing that i will get the correct version or not bcz ppl changed some verses and replaced "god" with "God " etc ..

And yes i strongly  believe that sex outside of marriage and before marriage is sin ,Homosexuality is also sin .even Hinduism ppl are also believe same its another fact that they are not following it . and i am always interested in following and reading what God says i really love this kind of stuff and i also respect you and like to talk with you because you are 65 and you have more knowledge and experience than me . i don't know why young people only follow what they like and reject other word of God that is really Bad .so i only like to communicate with someone more experienced because they know whats the reality . Can i follow you here ? & thanks for the advise .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

12 hours ago, GodsGirl123 said:

Yes it is right language .your idea is good and i was thinking the same  but i have to get correct version because there are lots of version and only few available in Hindi . one pastor on YT said that KJV is correct version .. Now i am new to this so i don't know but i will follow those pastor's advice .Im also afraid of same thing that i will get the correct version or not bcz ppl changed some verses and replaced "god" with "God " etc ..

And yes i strongly  believe that sex outside of marriage and before marriage is sin ,Homosexuality is also sin .even Hinduism ppl are also believe same its another fact that they are not following it . and i am always interested in following and reading what God says i really love this kind of stuff and i also respect you and like to talk with you because you are 65 and you have more knowledge and experience than me . i don't know why young people only follow what they like and reject other word of God that is really Bad .so i only like to communicate with someone more experienced because they know whats the reality . Can i follow you here ? & thanks for the advise .

Just ignore people who say the KJV is the only correct 1. That's not true. I'm American and English is the only language I speak. Furthermore, I've been reading the Bible almost 40 yrs. But I still don't understand the KJV. We call that Old English. When the KJV was written everyone spoke like that. Back then it was modern English.

Usually I read the NIV. I also like the NKJV. Stay away from the paraphrased versions, such as the Amplified Bible. There are times when I consult those versions but I wouldn't use them everyday.

Sure, you can follow me.

• Thumbs Up 1