• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I agree with this 2nd statement but would point out that only Jesus our Shepard could make the judgement as to which church/s would be the good ones to attend. In Revelation He said only two churches of the seven were good for example. As subjective humans we can only make 'general' judgements but I agree with you basic premise that we should attend church, however I would also say that no matter which church we go to, it's going to be flawed to one degree or another. I personally don't stick to one particular church for this reason but go to many and attend any church which I believe the Holy Spirit has lead me to more often. Thanks for your reply.  

Peace:
I have know people in just about all denominations that in my limited assessment would be deemed Christian and Heaven bound. There is way to much focus here on the works of darkness, and not the works of light. THE LIGHT OF MEN, the ONE, Yeshua, God's MESSIAH, The WORD; is He not the head of his own church? We tear others apart without even knowing them. This is a horrible way to be. How about some positive ways to reach the ones that have fallen for lies of the enemy and false doctrine? Sure, name the doctrine by all means, then rather than call them all Raca, call them by the WORD; not just mere words! They are all made in the Image of the God we serve! If we quote one scripture at one person, be advised that the three-fold law is in effect. Three back at us! Remember how the Lord wooed you? Remember how you felt? Remember how He held out His hand and lifted you up? There is no good in me but Yeshua!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

SDA's do not teach keeping the Sabbaththey is a key salvational component?

People are.judged in accordance to how they respond to what light they have received, for without the law is no knowledge of sin.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,158
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 minute ago, brakelite said:

People are.judged in accordance to how they respond to what light they have received, for without the law is no knowledge of sin.

There is no judgement for the born of God ... Rom 8

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

16 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Intent is not always clearly good or bad.  That is a false statement.

Yes, when he posts charts and graphs, Justin is teaching.  When he condemns people that decorate a tree to be celebrating Saturnalia, he is attempting to be people's conscience and is teaching.  When he endlessly tells people they need to be observing Passover, he is teaching.  When he espouses that some of the Nephilim survived the Flood he is teaching and teaching something that directly contradicts the Bible.

Yes, I teach.  We all do when we say or do anything to refute false doctrine.

Peace:

I see you are 'keeping a record of wrongs' or perceived wrongs should I say.
I condemn no one. Each person's actions are their's to decide and answer for.
If we withhold truth from them then we are at fault. Simple.

I have not 'espoused that nephilim survived the flood' just the teachings of the fallen ones; "and again after this". The skulls found in Peru are real. FACT.

Passover and Yeshua being raised on the Sabbath is fact.
This unfortunately denotes origins of anti-Semitic attitudes that have prevailed in our 'modern' church; it began in the first century. 

You are straining at gnats, being unaware you have camels stuck in your throat.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

12 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

How, exactly, do you know this?

Because I go to many churches while on the road with work

12 hours ago, Davida said:

What miracles?

Let me talk about my dad. Very deep conservative catholic. Born again with a beautiful gift of healing. I personally know three girls who were all diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. All three at different ages, thier spines were twisting. Been in and out of multiple hospitals and seen many doctors. 

My dad was approached by the mother, asking him to pray for her daughters. 

My dad prayed hard, I know how he is. He offers all he does up to the Lord. His life becomes the prayer. They are completely healed. Doctors can't explain it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

20 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

everything Christian was also affected and 'modified' to suit them.

The Roman Catholic church tried to appease pagans and being them into nominal Christianity by adapting their pagan institutions and changing them into "Christian" feast days. Completely wrongheaded on their part.....but lets be careful we arent getting too off topic here.

Trying to look up something from Charles' Mackintosh's book NOTES ON THE BOOK OF GENESIS regarding the Saturday/Sunday Sabbath, but its hard to find an online one with a word search feature so I may have to look it up in my book at home and get back to ya. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Re the system,  any miracles there/ are Only deceptive ones - to promote what is wrong,  to convince people that what is wrong is okay .....

So what you are saying is that any miricles of God can be deceptive. Ya right. BEEP, HELLO HELLO, ANYONE LISTENING.

Just now, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

The Roman Catholic church tried to appease pagans and being them into nominal Christianity by adapting their pagan institutions and changing them into "Christian" feast days. Completely wrongheaded on their part.....but lets be careful we arent getting too off topic here.

Trying to look up something from Charles' Mackintosh's book NOTES ON THE BOOK OF GENESIS regarding the Saturday/Sunday Sabbath, but its hard to find an online one with a word search feature so I may have to look it up in my book at home and get back to ya. :)

Sadly, and most importantly, they began with the death and resurrection of Yeshua. Then they really did a number with the pagan days of: fertility, temple insemination, dedication and festivals (pig etc at yule) then the sacrifices (Moloch, Astoreth) and back to the May-day dances. A perpetual orgy of horrors: and our kiddies play with easter eggs and bunnies not knowing that other kiddies are being burned alive or ritually sacrificed at these times. Beltane is upon us soon, so a resurgence of this horror is no doubt coming to a town or village near you. It is all linked together.

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Wow I didnt know this one. That is so against scripture. 

I didn't know that either