IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I trust in the Lord I do not need financial back up.

Same here. ?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Have you ever read the whole book of Revelation and read it just as it is written... literally?

Yes. The answer to that question has to do with the 144k Jews. The scripture states, "a true Jew is not one who has had the physical circumcision, but one who's heart has been circumcised". What this is saying, is that 144k Christains will be specially chosen to preach the Word during the end times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Pudgenik said:

Yes. The answer to that question has to do with the 144k Jews. The scripture states, "a true Jew is not one who has had the physical circumcision, but one who's heart has been circumcised". What this is saying, is that 144k Christains will be specially chosen to preach the Word during the end times.

What about the two witnesses that are in the book of Revelation?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

21 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Yesterday the company I work for introduced a new 401k plan. I just laughed about it. In my lifetime I have never gotten life insurance, nor the 401k because of what the Lord had revealed to me of my life.

I know that Revelations will indeed unfold in my lifetime.

What say you? Where do you stand with things like life insurance?

I hope it is already unfolding. Who knows how long will it take? I have no life insurance.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I had a life insurance plan for a long time. When it came up for renewal I could not afford it. God is my life insurance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

52 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I never said I was Told when the End would be. I only said it would unfold in my lifetime.

I have a question for you, are you so certain you have it figured out correctly. How Revelation will unwrap. And what if you are wrong. 

Do you really want the answer? 

I know that you do want to know, but will it help your faith. 

Jesus tells us not to worry about tomarrow, but to be prepared. 

I don't have a 401k, nor health insurance. The Lord has aways taken care of my family and myself. My wife is well aware of all God has asked of us.

A while back I shared on here some of the work God has called me to do. It is different, but it is something God directs. Some has to do with fighting the occult, and helping people out of it. More than that, it gets difficult for some to understand. 

Know this, the craziness of God's plans for my life, don't make me anything more than just a fool for God. Everyone here are deeply loved by God, more than anyone (including myself) can fully grasp.

(By the way, I'm sorry for asking you to stay on point of the topic. As you can see, this thread is walking a path of its own, LOL)

I did not say I wanted to know when the end is. I did not say I figured it out. when people say God/Jesus told them something like you said I do the same with them I did with you ask them to share what they were told.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, giggling appy said:

Putting money aside for a pension or life insurance of some sort is NOT a bad thing. For you don't know what tomorrow holds. We don't have the entire picture. If you suddenly get hurt or seriously sick, you will need that money to fall back on. Or if you suddenly find yourself without a job and not finding a replacement in the near future, you will find a saving's account of some sort necessary to help you pay your bills. I don't know what age group you fall in, but as any of us get older, it is harder to find a another job that is the same as you were doing or pays in the same bracket. These are good reasons for a pension and / or a savings account.

When the apostles wrote their letters things were very bad in their time too and they were expecting the Lord's return in their life time. Being ready doesn't mean we need to throw everything out the window. Being ready means to be ready in the spiritual sense of excepting God's plan of salvation and staying in fellowship with him in spite of all that is going on around us.

When the apostles wrote their letters things were very bad in their time too and they were expecting the Lord's return in their life time

Dear giggling appy and all who see this.    I would like to make an observation , a simple point that any child could grasp.  And This should sink in deep.

HOW come the apostles lived and believed in the soon return of Christ and how come the latter church attacks people like me, who SEEE how close it gets

and says things like you don't know that,   it could be a thousand years or more. YET even James.......behold brethren for the coming  of the LORD draws nigh

or peter , or paul, or the book of revelation.   HMMM.      WHY .   the answer is very simple.  Its a sign that we are INDEED in the end of the end times.

Just like lotts or noahs days............most would not be seeing no signs or beleieving it was even nigh.  The signs are indeed all around , and so much more the clear

Anyway just something to ponder deep.   For if ye wont watch....................I shall come upon you as a thief.   NOT A GOOD THING for that person or persons.

JESUS gave clear signs of how it would look nigh the end,  and signs have been around since the beginning  .  But the very generation in which HE COMES

most would be sleeping and not seeing squat , or saying things like it could still be a thousand years or more.    James never said His coming could be tonight church

or a thousand years...............HE said NIGH , as they all did.   SO let us not let many preachers lull the church to sleep .,    

And paul said something very clear.   while this has existed even since the days of paul and before his days.......I have never seen it celebrated , honored and preached as love

LIKE IT IS TODAY.............and men shall be without natural affection.   SURE IS MASSIVE IN THIS DAY AND AGE , way MASSIVE............end time sign on its own . yet most

call it love.   most honor it andworse more and more churches do too as they are lulled to sleep , to the death sleep under the all inclusive world peace message.

That will usher in ANTI CHRIST the all inclusive man of false peace and unity of the WORLD.    Most churches and religions and non religious alike

are not being led to Christ through this all inclusive message.........they being led to ANTI...........then say Christ ..............anti Christ and KNOW it not.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I trust in the Lord I do not need financial back up.

Exactly.   on this point pudgnik she is SO CORRECT.   why worry over the morrow. 

However my advice to my dear sweet sister is this .   Be prepared to die for our LORD, a great tribulation , the concepts that lead to it are HERE NOW

and expect not to escape the worlds persecution.  We escape ONLY GODS WRATH.  that alone should let us sing on high.

Whatever I have to suffer on this Earth for his name sake IS only going to benefit my faith.    Not only that , but this is pale in comparision

to the wrath I EARNED, yet Grace pulled me out of .    I earned death ten thousand times over,   Grace alone saves , drew me to Christ .

Christ who first bled for me,   NOW I EMBRACE the great honor of his righteous will  , that if I have to bleed for him , I say REJOICE when ye are perescuted

and rejoice when men shall hate you and even be the cause of your death.    The fact alone that JESUS paid my price of DEATH

and the grace alone that GOD would even count one like me worthy to have to suffer tribulation for his name sake.........I WILL BE SINGING

OH THANK YOU LORD for counting me worthy to suffer shame for your name , NO MATTER WHAT my enemies do to me.

For from the JOY of HIS salvation , from knowing Him in all times, will be like a spring of mighty water producing joy even in my harshes time

and forgivness only for my persecutors.    LET that just sink deep in our souls tonight.  no matter what comes against us.........WE have the JOY OF KNOWING HIM

and that JOY can no man take, no, no hardship or even threat of death.   I shall be singing praises no matter if I be in prison.  FOR THE LORD is my joy and the SONG

which brings life to all who hear AMEN.   SING IT SISTAH < SING IT .

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Time will tell won't it?

Guess not a soul can argue with that .    Just remember.   When the persecutions start to increase , when they begin to push

the idea that chipping the world can be a solution to lead to world peace or end terrorism. DONT take the NASTY thing.   Just be prepared to

endure an all out fierce betrayal .  our time of relative peace in the western society is fast ending.   the only and I repeat

the only christainity the world will soon accept will be the one that accepts sin and calls it love and is all inclusive. BUT we both KNOW that is false .

Our time of relative peace in America and the wesern world is coming to an end......and it will END the hour our betrayer stands that this all inclusive

will lead the world as one RIGHT TOO.   His solutions , the kings of his , WILL lead to a butcher house against the only ones who

resisted this all inclusive world peace LIE.     ONLY those in CHRIST will not be deceived.   and we had better be on guard , for many

who come saying they are of Christ , they are lying to the churches , lying to them.  they are wolves in wool.  and the churches

as well as the world are being SOLD out all in the ANTI CHRISTS mindset which leads to his receiving HIS THRONE one hour .

Its happening .   We better keep on exhorting one the other and stay sharpened by truth , for many deceivers who appear as light as spewing fables

to the masses now .   a false light , and a false love and no marvel..........satan too can appear as an angel of light , so too can his minstirs

But be on guard , for the light that is in them IS DARKNESS and if it be darkness then HOW GREAT IT IS.  what a delusion is upon the world now

and most see it as love peace and unity.    ITS leading all to the worship of the beast .   Time truly is running out .

But we have no need to fear .   To die is only to be present with the LORD.   For those who have Christ , their is no need to fear death. 

HE conquered it and thus all who have him have ETERNAL LIFE.    You are loved dear sister  you really are.  be blessed and praise the Lord.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

20 hours ago, the watchman said:

parts of Revelations is happening as we speak  jesus  said occupy till i come   

Yes, I do agree.  Still, the end of the church age is when Jesus returns and ushers in the Millennium.