• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Well, I will only suggest reading that passage again carefully and prayerfully, brother.

Straight up if we read in john,  they DID think JESUS had an evil spirit.   they SAID it .

Say we not well that you have that thou art a samaritain and have a devil.     but read on.  read on and see even worse.

Then the jews said unto Him,  now we KNOW that thou has a DEVIL, Abraham is dead, the prophets and you say IF you keep my sayings you shall never taste death.

DEAR SISTER YOUR RIGHT , they thought he had a demon and then concluded he did.    THEY WERE DECIEVED

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

And yall want to hear something real scary that the jews and many in churches have in common today.

THE JEWS back then TRULY TRULY TRULY believed GOD was their Father

as many today to do.

YET JESUS made clear who their Father was..........YE are of your father the devil.   and his works will you do.

many churches are under the deception of their father.   ONLY ITS NOT THE FATHER ,   NOT GOD , but alas they THINK IT IS and THEY THINKS its HIS WILL FOR WORLD PEACE

and UNITY with INTERFAITH.     outright frightening this should be to many.   When paul warned SATANS minsitirs..and notice he had no problem saying satans minsitirs

WHEN he warned they can appear as men of righteousness ,  HE WERENT LYING , for many do the will of darkness and think it is the light.

BUT beware people , beware.  for the light that is in them IS DARKNESS and its GREAT and growing to extreme heights to lead all not in the lambs book of life RIGHT TO THE BEAST .

RIGIHT to it.   

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

oh, you'll probably number me with such, OldSchool.  Just seek the Lord my friend......He isn't found within a temple made by human hands.

Oh dear another label.    don't know what it means , don't really care either.     I have CHRIST and the bible to feed from.  HIS holy SPIRIT .

don't need to learn all them odd teachings of men.   Got all the peace I NEED with CHRIST and the wonderful holy book .

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I also won't eat it if there is blood or they tell me the meat was strangled.  Why?  Because the Holy Spirit and the early Apostles said not to.  

For once, you posted something we can discuss.  You posted a scripture that you believe gives you the ability to eat literally anything unless you are doing it in front of someone that will be offended.  At best, you have given what you think to be a competing scripture to the one in Acts.  It doesn't in any wise change what it says in Acts, but it says something that would on the surface seem to contradict it.  The Bible doesn't contradict itself, so that means we must rightly divide the Word of truth.  

I take the Bible as a whole, not in parts.  I don't just look at a single scripture and ignore others.  I can't ignore what is written in Acts because of Romans.  As such, if invited to a meal, I will not drink a glass of blood.  I know better.  I will eat whatever is in front of me, unless the host says it is sacrificed to idols or tells me it was strangled or I just don't think it looks good.  I can't make Acts null and void because of Romans, and I can't pick and choose one to believe.  

Butero I am going to tell you something you already know.   IF a man sees his instution as SUPREME over the bible.  WHAT chance does he have of not being deceived by men.

NO chance.   its been engrained in them,    THE CHURCH is THE SUPREME AUTHORITY in all things .   from babes are they taught this.

Any who desires PREEMINENCE is who taught and teaches that to followers.  FOR THEY KNOW the followers MUST SEE THEM as supreme over the bible

in order to keep them DECIEVED .    the pattern is not new.  ROME just perfected it first , but many others do too.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

The Worshipping by the RC's of statues of Mary by all the Popes, Catholics are taught it as doctrine to get blessings for getting into heaven.  Many of us have family members who are RC's,  I personally  have witnessed their worship of Mary & the dead catholic saints  in their services & in their homes. Deny it all you want. The Truth is the Truth.

pope-john-paul-mary.jpg

pope-john-fatima.jpg

pope-kneeling-fatima.jpg

mary_worship.jpg

Talk about IDOL worship.     yet they say words like bibiolarty.    Which I might add,   Are we NOT to LOVE and adore and cherish the WORDS of GOD anyway.  Exactly.

they make us look evil for doing what is RIGHT IN GODS SIGHT and them look GOOD for doing the IDOLARTY which iswicked in his sight.

Aint that something .  

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

The Worshipping by the RC's of statues of Mary by all the Popes, Catholics are taught it as doctrine to get blessings for getting into heaven.  Many of us have family members who are RC's,  I personally  have witnessed their worship of Mary & the dead catholic saints  in their services & in their homes. Deny it all you want. The Truth is the Truth.

pope-john-paul-mary.jpg

pope-john-fatima.jpg

pope-kneeling-fatima.jpg

mary_worship.jpg

THOU shall not make unto thee any graven image, not in heaven , nor earth to BOW DOWN and worship before IT.

WOW.  they make VOID the very COMMANDMENT of GOD to keep their own wicked idoloatrous traditions.    HERE IT IS IN PLAIN SIGHT.

IN PLAIN SIGHT .      THOU shall not make ANY graven image , no, not in heaven nor earth, to fall down and bow before .

WOW again.    And that WAS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR extreme Abodmination TO DO.   IN GODS EYES.............guess the vicar of Christ AINT REALLY OF CHRIST

FOR JESUS POINTED TO THE FATHER , this religion points to its father.       and that one did not get captilzed FOR A REASON .   

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

This isn't The Ten Commandments.

"... If an unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, eat anything set before you without raising questions of conscience. 28 But if someone tells you, “This food was offered to idols,” then do not eat it, for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience — 29the other one’s conscience, I mean, not your own. For why should my freedom be determined by someone else’s conscience?…" 1 Cor. 10:27-29

Speaking of ORGINAL commandments ,   HOW BOUT THAT MAKING OF IMAGES ONE .    old school  WHY hold on to that which is not pleasing IN GODS EYES.

Why follow men who know not God.    The thing is , IT AINT TOO LATE FOR YOU , IF you get OUT OF IT .   just start over .  

Please , I am so worried for your soul .    This religion is not worth your soul.    Come out , let the true words of Christ in that bible clear things up.

THEN come and help us to pull others out of ALL false relgoins by preaching CHRIST and doing all to ensure , reprove and correct the body .

Old school  its only TOO late , IF YOU MAKE IT TOO LATE.  you have a choice TODAY , TODAY hear the SPIRIT which speaks from heaven and harden not your heart.

TODAY is the day of salvation ,    Come to the fount of living waters  and have the blessed HOPE of the TRUE and ONLY CHRIST .

Let his own words TELL YA who he is.    Hurry old school, hurry , times running out , this is serious .   Please , I plead with ya, please just start over .

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Davida said:

What is heart breaking is the last picture--the people who we see sincerely are desiring to KNOW GOD in their hearts and to Desiring to PLEASE God and these priests have them bowing down to a statue of Mary!!  It makes brings tears and anger to me.  These Priests & the RCC are keeping the Lord's lambs from HIM! They are causing some of His lambs to lose their way.  I have such a burden about this, because it is SO hard to pry them from this captivity that has brainwashed them into believing a fairytale that THEY the CATHOLICS are the chosen ones headed for heaven. These ignorant people don't know any better , they are following these self-proclaimed godly spiritual authorities that are Deceiving many.

Talk about WHAT JESUS told the RELIGOUIS HIGH MINDED JEWS.

Ye HINDERED THOSE WHO WERE COMING IN ,  YE YOURSELVES WENT NOT IN and YOU HINDERED THOSE WHO WERE COMING .   GOOD NIGHT ITS IDENTICAL.

• This is Worthy 1

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

What is heart breaking is the last picture--the people who we see sincerely are desiring to KNOW GOD in their hearts and to Desiring to PLEASE God and these priests have them bowing down to a statue of Mary!!  It makes brings tears and anger to me.  These Priests & the RCC are keeping the Lord's lambs from HIM! They are causing some of His lambs to lose their way.  I have such a burden about this, because it is SO hard to pry them from this captivity that has brainwashed them into believing a fairytale that THEY the CATHOLICS are the chosen ones headed for heaven. These ignorant people don't know any better , they are following these self-proclaimed godly spiritual authorities that are Deceiving many.

Another REMINDER .    FROM GODS HOLY WORDS , spoke by the true prophets.

THOSE who make them idols are Just like them.      DEAD , having ears but hear not , having eyes but see not .    OH dear , we gotta really push hard

and pray hard to get old school out of this fast.   I know we cant keep striving over and over it.  but one good push with prayers and I pray he will hear and come out .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

But your name isn't simplejeff, although simpleton is very close.

Unacceptable comment. Banned from topic.