KiwiChristian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

I am not suggesting we all go around hugging indiscriminately. I am not advocating embracing other belief systems either. I am not suggesting we tolerate error and teachings that contradict the WORD, or the words of scripture fitly used.

I am suggesting that like Saul, (Paul) "we might become all things to all men" so that by the guidance of our Lord Yeshua, we may win souls for the Kingdom of God. Not the kingdom of man's devices and doctrines, but of our Lord.

"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver"

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I am suggesting that like Saul, (Paul) "we might become all things to all men" so that by the guidance of our Lord Yeshua

.... yes,  "without sin(ning)" ,  without taking part in idolatry,  without approving of idolatry......

be "DOERS" of GOD'S WORD,  not just "HEARERS",   "one sows, another waters, and Yahweh gives the growth(when and if there is any) " ......

"as much as possible" be at peace with all men.....   even so far as written clearly :

"slaves, OBEY your owners, even if they are ungodly... OBEY your master just as OBEYING JESUS ....."

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I think that one reason that Christians have little power and the fact that people "do not take us seriously anymore" is due to infighting over minutiae. They probably do not see much love and care among Christians. They probably see a great deal of animosity over small stuff. They probably see inquisitions galore and are put off. They probably do not want to be involved in such nit picking.
Proclaiming truth and inerrancy while you stomp on your brother is poor form and not becoming a Christian.

As Yeshua said, a kingdom divided will not stand.

Men have long argued over why men wont come to Christ .     The only reason one does not come is ,   they choose not too.

However many churches and thelogains placed the blame on the true message.   DID I say true message. YES I DID.

they saw the true way to evangelize as not RELEVANT , that we needed to change  the message and approach up .  

They sent men out to go door knocking to ASK people WHY they did not like church , or why they did not Go to church or etc.

THEY ASKED THE WORLD for its INPUT on how to WIN SOULS.     THAT was a DISASTER .   ALL WE NEED IS THE HOLY SPIRIT

Doctrines , churches , the message was changed to suit what the unbeliever had said would bring them back to church.     ANYONE else see the problem yet.

See,   the ONLY reason one wont come to CHRIST is on them.    DID I run from GOD when many treat me bad, NOPE.

they ran because THEY DID NOT LIKE SOUND DOCTRINE .   SEEKER FRIENDLY ,     LOOK IT UP , see HOW IT WAS BORN and HOW its taken over the churches in mass now.

A LIE from hell but it sure has changed the churches .    for the bad.     JESUS said all we NEED is to speak by the SPIRIT , all we need to is preach the gospel

be grave, be compassionate by operate by the SPIRIT .    but satan got the churches tricked and now they may be exploding with numbers , but they exploding with a falling away

at the same time .   doctrine of purity is gone .  doctrine of all inclusive has taken over and this will spiral far worse in soon time .     Be blessed now JUSTIN

I don't worry about what to say or how to say it .  MY FATHER will give me words at that hour to say to any who needs to hear .  most will reject , but some will hear. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

What is astounding to me is that false doctrine propagates so easily among people who claim to both love and serve Jesus.  If they really felt that way, they would not allow any false doctrine to gain a toehold in their life and then proliferate to the point that they are attempting to get other people to join them in their error.  How can you both love Jesus and fall for a con at the same time?  You can, but you have to work at it and you have do do it in little baby steps.  I know this mindset because I spent 8 years in it when it comes to the Pentecostal/Charismatic doctrine.

SDA's would and do point to Mormon's and question how they could fall into error so easily, and be duped by a doctrine that is patently, and easily-discernible as false.  Yet, they do the exact same thing because the parallels between the two movements are exactly the same, and the errors are exactly the same, because what is taught and followed leads away from Christ and not to Him.  In both cases, another gospel is taught.

Mormons teach a salvation by works based on the word of a special prophet, (Joseph Smith) and special book held higher than the Bible, (the Book of Mormon.)

SDA's teach a salvation by works based on the word of a special prophet, (Ellen G. White) and special books held higher than the Bible, (like the Great Controversy.)

We could take it a step further and look at a couple of other Big Time Con doctrines that use the exact same path to error:

JW's teach a salvation by works based on a special prophet, (Charles Taze Russell) and special books put out by an organization held higher than the Bible, (The Watchtower Society.) 

Catholics teach a salvation based on works based on a special prophet, (the Pope) and special proclamations and organizations held higher than the Bible (Pope, Magisterium.)

In all these cases, the con is the same because con men keep the con simple and they use what works.  A special teacher/prophet/organization introduces a good-sounding doctrine that pleases the ears because we all want to think we can help God along on the path to salvation instead of simply relying on God's grace and Jesus' atoning sacrifice because it could not possibly be that easy.  Then the Bible gets relegated to the bottom shelf and some other source of teaching becomes a substitute for it.  Sure, it still gets used, but not for it's original purpose.  It turns into the source for proof texts cherry-picked and taken out of context, or flat-out reworked to have a different meaning, all shaped by the false doctrine that already exists.  The Bible is simply used to prop up the false doctrine, instead of the device to prove the doctrine is actually biblically-correct.  The doctrine shapes what the Bible says instead of the Bible shaping what the doctrine says.

Charismatics do the same thing, but they make it a little harder to detect because they spread the con out over many special "prophets" and they don't have a go-to Special Book.  They replace the special book with subjective feelings that confirm the "truth."

What is astounding to me is that false doctrine propagates so easily among people who claim to both love and serve Jesus.  If they really felt that way, they would not allow any false doctrine to gain a toehold in their life and then proliferate to the point that they are attempting to get other people to join them in their error.  How can you both love Jesus and fall for a con at the same time? 

NOW that is a mighty FINE question their cobalt.   and the answer is very simple.    JESUS said my sheep hear my voice and the voice of another they will not follow.

So WHY does false doctrine propagate so easily among people who claim to both love and serve Jesus.    Well I could CLAIM to be neuro surgeon.   but AM I..............NOPE

and if you watched me long enough trying to perform surgeory , ya would know I was deceived for thinking I was .

• Thumbs Up 1

EVERYONE ,       I am going to ask a question that I already know the answer too.  BUT its to make a point that many a pastor is lying.

CAN JESUS LIE .           I SURE HOPE all says NO WAY.    SO then when thems pastors try and tell ya , ya cant know the true from the false

TELL them JESUS don't lie .      HE did not say , well at best guess you MIGHT be able to discern them ,   NOPE , HE SAID YOU WILL KNOW KNOW KNOW them by their fruits.

I KNOWS many a teacher IS FALSE .    their fruit shows it very clear.   and I aint talking about a mistake here and their .   

I mean outright false. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

40 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What is astounding to me is that false doctrine propagates so easily among people who claim to both love and serve Jesus.  If they really felt that way, they would not allow any false doctrine to gain a toehold in their life and then proliferate to the point that they are attempting to get other people to join them in their error.  How can you both love Jesus and fall for a con at the same time? 

It is written that multitudes fail to achieve salvation, yet believe they are saved, and don't find out until Judgment Day !

(perhaps mostly because as written,  they love the words/ approval / of man/men,  instead of loving God and God's Word)

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, simplejeff said:

It is written that multitudes fail to achieve salvation, yet believe they are saved, and don't find out until Judgment Day !

(perhaps mostly because as written,  they love the words/ approval / of man/men,  instead of loving God and God's Word)

Actually cobalt wrote that .   BUT RIGHT YOU ARE .       HOW do we KNOW we have the LOVE of GOD shed on our hearts by the HOLY GHOST.

WE LOVE GOD above all things , truth is first , our love is for Him , even before mother , father , son or daughter ,wife or husband.

BY this true LOVE which rejoices IN TRUTH not inqutiy,  we know how to reach out to man and love them as GOD loves.  not as the world loves

for it loves evil and lusts, but as GOD does .  pure love , true love .   HOW do we KNOW we LOVE CHRIST ,     WE LOVE AND DO HIS SAYINGS .  

I think a lot of folks forgets something.   And I can prove this .   WHAT is the one thing GOD desires above EVERYTHING ....................OBEDIANCE

CHRIST sure did not change that .    HE MAGNIFIED IT and SHOWED HOW man should walk.      LOVING GOD ABOVE EVERYTHING .  

HE who obeys not my commandents is he who loves me NOT  .  CHRIST   around thirty something ad.  THE SON HONORS THE FATHER , the WORD HONORS the FATHER

GOD is HIS WORD and only the SON , HIS WORD , can reveal the FATHER Unto any man.    ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOVING AND KEEPING OBEYING HIS SAYINGS

and this is done BY THE POWER OF HIS SPIRIT which works in us that WHICH is WELL PLEASING in his sight.  SO how do we know we follow the SPIRIT

is what we love and do PLEASING IN GODS SIGHT .  IF NOT ........yeah its the flesh we following .    JESUS is not the minister of SIN .    HE IS LIGHT and came to set us free

from the power of being a servant to SIN.      OH dear I truly pray for so many that we just read those pure holy words and sayings and just follow CHRIST only.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/5/2017 at 4:19 PM, Justin Adams said:

I used to fly all over fixing difficult controls and automation systems. I was a top troubleshooter, trainer and business development professional.
Those controls system work or they do not. Those systems do not like probabilities; they deal in absolutes.

I agree.     If it's got an Allen Bradly PLC..........:D

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/5/2017 at 1:29 PM, Neighbor said:
On 11/5/2017 at 1:11 PM, Justin Adams said:

In our world there is much disinformation. In the christian church there is also disinformation.

I am unsure which in the eyes of the Lord is worse. The Lukewarm church, or the ones opposed to it.

You will have to decide. 

So go ahead and witness to the Mormons. They are loved as much as anyone.

Really? Are they?  What makes you suggest that?

I'm surprised at that Neighbor. Unless I have misunderstood. As a lost Catholic, I wasn't any less/more lost than a lost Mormon (or atheist). It was the love of a Christian towards this lost Catholic that planted the seed towards my salvation.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

I'm surprised at that Neighbor. Unless I have misunderstood. As a lost Catholic, I wasn't any less/more lost than a lost Mormon (or atheist). It was the love of a Christian towards this lost Catholic that planted the seed towards my salvation.

Perhaps you have misunderstood. I am simply asking for the reasoning behind the statement. I am not comparing  an LDS cult member with a RCC member nor an atheist as I once was.