IGNORED

Let me shock you, Do you know that God never created darkness?

peeday

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

God created everything and that includes darkness.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

There certainly is a great enlightenment coming!  There will come 144,000 of the most incredible presenters of the gospel  from the tribes of Israel that will share the gospel with the Gentiles, and there will be more saved by the call of  the Holy Spirit as the 144,000 witness than has likely ever been saved to date. 

It is far more fun to enjoy Christianity than it is to  be lamenting 24/7. I will stay with  the joy of it. Thank You Lord!

It's not all darkness and gloom, why in Texas even the stars are brighter than elsewhere, don't you know?

Their is what I have been waiting to see come out neighbor.     I had a sense it was in you, but now I see it.   Any kind of warning is the DOOM and GLOOM to you.

you sure aint encouraging when you say this and then tell me , you know lots of good churches .   they must preach the same thing.  Any warning DOOM and GLOOM

just live LIFE saints cause JESUS loves ya , get the gain of life etc.    no thanks .   I do have a question.

IF the early church warned in every letter ever wrote, if God from heaven warned in revelations , IF Christ on earth warned out about deception

Why am I doom and gloom for warning out.    Might want to reconsider the pastors YA been listening too.  CAUSE if  warning out IS DOOM and GLOOM

then man,   what has happened .   

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Their is what I have been waiting to see come out neighbor.     I had a sense it was in you, but now I see it.   Any kind of warning is the DOOM and GLOOM to you.

you sure aint encouraging when you say this and then tell me , you know lots of good churches .   they must preach the same thing.  Any warning DOOM and GLOOM

just live LIFE saints cause JESUS loves ya , get the gain of life etc.    no thanks .   I do have a question.

IF the early church warned in every letter ever wrote, if God from heaven warned in revelations , IF Christ on earth warned out about deception

Why am I doom and gloom for warning out.    Might want to reconsider the pastors YA been listening too.  CAUSE if  warning out IS DOOM and GLOOM

then man,   what has happened .   

and in every warning I seen,  it was that deceptions , false prophets , evil seducers.....WOULD ONLY INCREASE and get far worse specially nigh the end.

SO ,   neighbor..............................HOW come ya don't see so much .     I aint saying your dumb.    But I am saying your focus is off .     

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, appy said:

The holy spirit comes upon all, the moment they believe and confess that Jesus is Lord and Savior

No, this is very very wrong and nowhere will you find this in the bible. People do not receive the HS by merely believing and confessing Jesus is Lord. if this was so, demons would also have the HS. 

Matthew 8:28-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 When He had come to the other side, to the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two demon-possessed men, coming out of the tombs, exceedingly fierce, so that no one could pass that way. 29 And suddenly they cried out, saying, “What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?”

James 2:19 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

If people can so easily receive the HS by merely believing and confessing Jesus is Lord, Christians would not have so much indifferences on salvation. One group of Christians believe salvation comes by faith alone. Another group of Christians believe salvation is a combination of faith plus works. Another group of Christians believe once you're saved, you're eternally saved. Another group of Christians believe we must endure till the end. 

The HS does not tell one group of Christians one thing about salvation and then tell a different group differently.

If you wanna learn about the HS and how to receive it, study John chapters 14-16.  To get the HS, you have to obey Christ's commands written in the bible. Do the things He told us to do. 

John 14:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

John 14:21-23 New King James Version (NKJV)

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?”

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

21 hours ago, appy said:

The holy spirit comes and resides in our hearts the moment we believe and are born again.

You got this backwards here friend. You're not born again the moment you believe. Demons also believe. Are they born again?

To be born again, you must have eliminated all the characteristics of the flesh and replace them with the characteristics of the spirit.

Galatians 5:19-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

If you are born again, you would be demonstrating the characters of the spirit as Paul said let us walk in the Spirit. If you're still walking in the flesh, you're not of the Spirit, you're not born again.

People are not born again the moment they begin to believe. The moment you confessed your sin and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior, did you suddenly changed and eliminated all the characters of the flesh and took on all the characters of the spirit? This doesn't happen instantly or overnight. This is a life long process of being sanctify, becoming holy like Christ.

In order to start your process of sanctification, you have to receive the HS first. Than God and Christ comes to dwell within you and begin a relationship. Nobody, absolutely nobody can have a relationship with God until God sends the holy spirit first. Christians can go to church and read the bible regularly but they do not have the HS until God decides it's time. A relationship involves two parties, both has to consent. 

John 14:23 New King James Version (NKJV)

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

The moment that happens when God and Christ dwells within you, God lets Christ guide you on your journey to transform your heart and mind till you become a new person, a new creation, becoming more like Him. Nobody can receive the HS till God decides it's time. It's why Christ has to pray to the Father first to send you the HS after you follow His commands.

John 14:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

John 6:37 New King James Version (NKJV)

37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

John 6:65 New King James Version (NKJV)

65 And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”

The correct order is receive the holy spirit first, then born again later. Not the other way around. 

21 hours ago, appy said:

No need to wait for the catastrophic events of tribulation.

Well here's the problem. How many people today are actually doing those things Christ told us in order to receive the HS? Not many! So the other alternative when God sends the HS is after judgment when we're humbled and disciplined. Many will go through the tribulation is because God wants a relationship with everyone. The tribulation accomplishes many things, one is a time of testing found in Rev 3:10 to see who wants to find God.

Possibly the oldest prophecy in the entire bible about the coming tribulation when many will find God (have a relationship through the HS) was written by Moses. It's been prophesied, the greatest revival ever is just ahead.

Deuteronomy 4:29-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 30 When you are in distress, and all these things come upon you in the latter days, when you turn to the Lord your God and obey His voice

Deuteronomy 4:29-30 King James Version (KJV)

29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Deuteronomy 4:29-30 New Living Translation (NLT)

29 But from there you will search again for the Lord your God. And if you search for him with all your heart and soul, you will find him.

30 “In the distant future, when you are suffering all these things, you will finally return to the Lord your God and listen to what he tells you.

Deuteronomy 4:29-30 English Standard Version (ESV)

29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. 30 When you are in tribulation, and all these things come upon you in the latter days, you will return to the Lord your God and obey his voice.

21 hours ago, appy said:

Peter quoted Joel and indicated that . . .the latter days had begun in his life time for the holy spirit had been given to both Jew and gentile alike in his lifetime and the holy spirit has been poured out on all who believe since then.

This is incorrect. Read what it said. Peter was telling the crowd the people speaking in different tongues are not drunk. He then went on to recite what the prophet Joel wrote, nothing more. He's not telling the crowd the latter days had begun. 

The last days did not begin at Pentecost. 

Plus if you carefully read it further, the prophet Joel stated that people in the last days will prophecies when God pours out His spirit. The crowd Peter defended during Pentecost wasn't prophesying, they were speaking in different tongues.  

Acts 2:12-21 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “Whatever could this mean?”

13 Others mocking said, “They are full of new wine.”

14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words. 15 For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in heaven above
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
21 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.’

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

If people can so easily receive the HS by merely believing and confessing Jesus is Lord, Christians would not have so much indifferences on salvation.

This may be like the number one understatement of the month ? (yes, agree that there's too many differences for them all to be of one spirit, echad, with Jesus) 

The debacle in Toronto was a horrible travesty (in 1991) that spread fast worldwide and ruined many many (millions of)  fellowships, churches, etc.

(the so-called holy laughter trip,  of unclean origin and unBiblical promotion) ...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Well here's the problem. How many people today are actually doing those things Christ told us in order to receive the HS? Not many! So the other alternative when God sends the HS is after judgment when we're humbled and disciplined. Many will go through the tribulation is because God wants a relationship with everyone. The tribulation accomplishes many things, one is a time of testing found in Rev 3:10 to see who wants to find God.

Something just crossed my mind as I was logging. For all those Christians going through hell in their life right now even though they believe they're being good and doing good but don't understand why life is a big chaos after becoming a Christian. Believe it or not, you guys are the lucky ones. Your answers is right here.

Revelation 2:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

It's like what happened to Job. You're being tested right now because God has chosen you for a relationship. And He wants you not having to go through the coming tribulation (Daniel's 70th week). The devil will throw everything at you to prove you don't love God. So just hold onto your faith and love God even more when times get worst. It'll help speed up the process and end the test sooner.

I've been a Christian for 43 years and had a fantasy and successful life ahead of me in my career. I didn't receive the HS till 5 years ago in 2012. But before God sent me the HS, God put me to the test for 12 years before 2012 and it was a living hell. Suicide was the best solution, but He wouldn't let me kill myself to end my misery. Now I know why it all happened, and receiving the HS was the best thing that ever happened to me. Well worth the lose and suffering I endured. Just my testimony cause I know how bad it is for those going through their own times of trial and tribulation. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Perhaps edit: "well worst the lose" -> "well worth the loss" 

4 hours ago, Davida said:

That is for sure! I look at it as a purification , as running the gauntlet. I'd rather have friendship with the LORD GOD through Christ JESUS then, have peace with the devil!

That church was one of two that were never told it had any errors.

and the main worst one was rich in money but poor towards GOD.  But GODS answer................CHASTISMENT TIME

repent .    Spot on davida.   spot on.  whatever the LORD allows to come against us only refines us .   As he works all things together for our good , to those who love him.

What peace In HIM,  in the world tribulation , but in HIM ...............peace of mind amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God literally created everything... with the exception of sin as it was formed in Lucifer's own rebellion *to be something he could never be* that is why sin had no place until it began in satan formed from lie... lie never will have any place but that which God prepared for it

Matthew 25:41 (KJV)

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

as hell was specific to and for evil...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

God literally created everything... with the exception of sin as it was formed in Lucifer's own rebellion *to be something he could never be* that is why sin had no place until it began in satan formed from lie... lie never will have any place but that which God prepared for it

Matthew 25:41 (KJV)

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

as hell was specific to and for evil...

Created everything but sin.  I'm in agreement  but with a question. Is darkness (as in no light, not as in darkness meaning evil) a created thing, or merely the absence of a created thing?