• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I support Quasar's theology on this. Angels can make appear in human physical form which would make them able to procreate.

Then why didn't they appear as women too and then start their own race of angelic spawn?   Appearing in physical form is very different than having fully functional human biology.   I agree with Marilyn on that one.  Women were possessed by evil spirit beings and their genetics were manipulated.  The reason is obvious.  They are trying to malign the seed of the woman because they know from her will come one who will bruise their master's head, and master doesn't want his head bruised.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

17 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Hi Marilyn,

Hi Quasar,

Did you miss these comments I made?

Lots there to agree on dear bro, however not this part -

Also during this millennial kingdom the removal of the curse of the land along with the elimination of sickness can be expected. (Isa 11:6-9 and 33:24).

Let`s actually look at what God`s word says -

`..They shall not hurt nor destroy IN ALL MY HOLY MONTAIN.` (Isa. 11: 9)

`Look upon Zion, the city of appointed feasts; your eyes will see Jerusalem.....and the inhabitant (of Jerusalem) will not say. "I am sick." (Isa. 33: 20 & 24)

So we see that it is only in Jerusalem and on Mt Zion where the glory of the Lord rests that these things will happen.

Marilyn.

17 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

How are the angels described in the Bible, who come to the earth with messages and responsibilities to fulfill for God?  Review Gen.18-19. Tell me, how do you describe those OT sons of god, that many other esteemed expositors describe as angels.

Quasar93

Hi Quasar,

I think we are getting off the topic of your thread here bro.

Marilyn.

16 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hi Marlyn, nice to meet you too! :)  I put those scriptures in because I was trying to legitimize the quotes from Enoch just in case you were to question the Book of Enoch.  I merely referenced it from the Book of Jude so that you would know that Jude is recognizing Enoch and his words.  I never said the "angels that fell".  Jude 1:6 says AND THE ANGELS WHICH KEPT NOT THEIR FIRST ESTATE, BUT LEFT THEIR OWN HABITATION.  They chose to leave, they weren't thrown out of heaven.  These angels were different than the ones that were thrown out of heaven with Lucifer. 

Also in Genesis 6:11 the EARTH ALSO WAS CORRUPT BEFORE GOD.  That means everything, not just mankind.  The wicked angels corrupted everything.  Personally, I think that is where we get legends of like the cyclops and minotaur.  Maybe other things like the mermaid?  Everything was corrupted. 

Hi ForHisGlory,

Lots of topics there, perhaps for another thread.

Marilyn.

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Where is the millennium referenced, specifically?

Hi Shiloh,

Oh so now you want specific!!! When you show me your scripture that says the Lord is physically reigning on the earth in the millennium, (which I have preciously asked for) then I`ll show you my scriptures. :rolleyes:

Marilyn.

No, you are are trying to redefine "throne"  to mean authority.   You have your own personal hermeneutic.   If you were forced to hold to actual hermeneutics, you would not be able to simply change what words mean and how they are used in order to suit your doctrine.    The word "throne" as it is used in THAT earthly context refers to His throne, his real, actual throne where He will sit during the millennium in His temple.   That is the only proper way to see it, that fits the context.

Hi Shiloh,

Mmmm I recall that you agreed concerning the word throne meaning authority in our last tussle, I mean debate. However let`s go with what you are thinking and `join the dots,` so to speak.

You say that Jesus will actually, physically sit on a throne, (physical seat/throne) on the earth in the millennium. So...

1. Does that mean He will be waiting each week for people to travel from far off places to come and worship Him? Will He be sitting on that throne always throughout the millennium?

2. Or....Does that mean He will only on the Sabbath and at Feast days sit on this physical throne where people can come and worship Him?

And during the week will He organise people to build houses again - `...they shall rebuild the old ruins and they shall raise up the former desolations; and they shall repair the ruined cities,....` (Isa. 61: 4) and tell the people to `...beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks;...` (Micah 4: 3)?

And tell the people not to `learn war any more.` (Micah 4: 3) (BTW that shows that God does NOT want nations to learn to war...Mmmmm)

Good scripture there bro, in Micah 4: 7, - `So the Lord will reign OVER them in Mount Zion.`  In case you missed it.

Marilyn.

Even though every version of the Bible translates Revel 5:10 as saints ruling ON the earth, and even though every Greek scholar disagrees with you, you say that the word should be "over." You take it upon yourself to make words mean what you need them to mean in order to promote your misguided teachings.

What's more, you grab any verse you can that mentions heaven and you try to use those verses to address our place of residence in the Millennium, even those verses are not addressing that and have nothing to do with that topic. 

That is why I am so critical of  your use of Scripture all of the time.  If anyone took YOUR words and treated them so irrsponsibly, you would not like it.   But you are molding the Bible around YOUR agenda and are trying to make the Bible mean what you want it to mean.   You could NOT support your views if you applied sound hermeneutics to it.   

My views represent current, mainstream Christian theology on the matter.  Your views are just something you cooked up on your own and have no basis in sound biblical interpretation.

It is impossible to have an intelligent biblical conversation like this when one party thinks they (in this case, you) can just make up their own rules of interpretation as they go along, and expect that their rules of interpretation and their own subjective definitions of terms will be the working definitions for the thread.

Hi Shiloh,

Do you realise you do not come up with anything concerning your view, you seem to only want to knock down any opposition, not by discussing God`s word but by putting down someone else. You never prove any of your points and it is all JUST YOUR MIXED UP OPINION there bro.

I seem to have hit a sore spot with you and you always come out bellowing like the bulls around here - all noise & huffing and puffing, but no real substance. 

You can do better, bro, Marilyn.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

It is only the appearance not the physical form, which I really doubt they can do, except possess some one & then of course it is that human who can procreate NOT the possessing demon. You are going way beyond any scripture there sis, and even Shiloh would not agree with you!

Marilyn.

For those who are accounted worthy to attain the resurrection , shall be as.........what did JESUS say.  as the angels.   and they don't marry , nor are given In marriage.

Angels Do not procreate .   a resounding amen for miss Marilyn.   angels often appear as human in appearance.   Jesus even had that body after the resurrection.  Looked , felt

but notice he could appear in another form as well .     it says so.    In fact angels appear among us and we know it not.

as paul even said UNKNOWINGLY ye have enterained angels.   they look as human as you or I.  just like the two MEN, yet they were angels that came into LOTS HOUSE.

but they don't procreate.  RIGHT ON SISTER. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi ForHisGlory,

Lots of topics there, perhaps for another thread.

Marilyn.

No not really Marilyn, I asked those specific verses refuting what you said, what is your answer?  Jude 1:6  And the angels which kept not their "first estate, BUT LEFT THEIR OWN HABITATION."  they left of their own accord, they were not thrown out. Those were different angels who rebelled along with Lucifer and were thrown out. 

And from Genesis 6:11  The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.  Those wicked angels also corrupted the rest of God's creation.  The plants, the sea creatures, the fowls of the air, everything. 

1 hour ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

No not really Marilyn, I asked those specific verses refuting what you said, what is your answer?  Jude 1:6  And the angels which kept not their "first estate, BUT LEFT THEIR OWN HABITATION."  they left of their own accord, they were not thrown out. Those were different angels who rebelled along with Lucifer and were thrown out. 

And from Genesis 6:11  The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.  Those wicked angels also corrupted the rest of God's creation.  The plants, the sea creatures, the fowls of the air, everything. 

Hi ForHisGlory,

I meant it was off the topic of this thread and we could discuss it on its own thread.

regards, Marilyn.