• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Yeah that's the reason. The dam will be nuked and the water contaminated. It's in the bible but I'm just a little lazy to go dig it up. As for who will drop the bomb on Egypt, that can be a debate and I "believe" (not firm) it'll be Iran. Will have to check my notes and dig scripture again.

It could be, but my personal suspicion is it will be the Israeli Defense Force (IDF). Egypt will never again achieve its former glory, however, they will repent and accept the God of Israel and will be friends to Israel and a trade highway will be established. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

It could be, but my personal suspicion is it will be the Israeli Defense Force (IDF). Egypt will never again achieve its former glory, however, they will repent and accept the God of Israel and will be friends to Israel and a trade highway will be established. 

Your not going to find the idf nuking Egypt in the bible.

The person who nukes Egypt as he will nuk many middle eastern countries is this guy,

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

He is referd to as the son of perdition because of the amount of destruction he causes.

He will utterly destroy just as the verse says.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your not going to find the idf nuking Egypt in the bible.

The person who nukes Egypt as he will nuk many middle eastern countries is this guy,

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

He is referd to as the son of perdition because of the amount of destruction he causes.

He will utterly destroy just as the verse says.

Your not going to find the word trinity or the word Bible, in the Bible either. I wasn't dogmatic in my statement either, I said I have a suspicion. And it's based on my interpretation of scripture and current events lining up. It could very well be the A/C. Let's not try to be so critical, huh?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Your not going to find the word trinity or the word Bible, in the Bible either. I wasn't dogmatic in my statement either, I said I have a suspicion. And it's based on my interpretation of scripture and current events lining up. It could very well be the A/C. Let's not try to be so critical, huh?

http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-12.htm

Soon,enough another military will take the IDFs place in Jerusalem and it will practice the authority of the Israeli government on its behalf.It can make fire come down from heaven just as good of not better than the IDF.Compliments of Mr Trump.