• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"this Pre-Trib rapture theology was started in 1830 by a man named John Nelson Darby"

Not true .... the Lord's pre-tribulation action to remove His own just before the coming tribulation period is a particular objective

Here are just three scriptures that comply [1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 3:10; 7:9-17]

.... there are others

Have you looked up John Nelson Darby?  Even the great Theologian Charles Spurgeon rejected the Pre-trib rapture.  http://www.bibletruthbytspurgeon.com/c.h.-spurgeon-vs-john-darby.html

You need to continue to read 1 Thessalonians 5: 1-6.  In regards to Revelation 3:10 "the hour of temptation" will be  when we as believers are going to have to choose to remain faithful to Jesus.  Jesus said, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will i also deny before my Father which is in heaven."  Matthew 10:33.  Satan is going to try and make us deny the name of Jesus.  This will be that temptation.  Satan is counting on us being so scared to deny Jesus so that we can live but Jesus said no, you will lose your life trying to save it.

Revelation 7:14  AND I SAID UNTO HIM, SIR, THOU KNOWEST.  AND HE SAID TO ME, THESE ARE THEY WHICH CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION, AND HAVE WASHED THEIR ROBES, AND MADE THEM WHITE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

In Matthew 10: 39  Jesus also said He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 

Jesus suffered much for our sake, what make us better than He that we should not have to suffer tribulation for our belief in Him?  Now tribulation is different from wrath.  Tribulation is going to purify us.  The church today is wrought with sin and wickedness.  Jesus is NOT coming for a blemished bride.  He is coming for a bride without spot or blemish. 

Edited by ForHisGlory37
mistakes
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

The believer in Jesus Christ needs no other persecution for his salvation

Your beliefs are tainted and misapplied

I know all about Darby and his teaching

Any who become believers during the coming tribulation period will be persecuted .... some will be killed and some will not

What you believe is not true, however you may still be saved if you actually trust in the Lord

Many who hold your ideas have been deceived and are not Christians in the first place 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

8 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Any who become believers during the coming tribulation period will be persecuted .... some will be killed and some will not

What you believe is not true, however you may still be saved if you actually trust in the Lord

Many who hold your ideas have been deceived and are not Christians in the first place 

Daniel, I gave scripture in regards to all I have said.  Who are you to judge me in that I am not a Christian?  That was like the Pharasees accusing Jesus of working for the Devil when he cast out demons.  Jesus is my Lord and my Savior.  He died on the cross for my sins.  Through His shed blood on the cross, I have been redeemed, purchased by the Lamb of God.  Jesus is now sitting at the right hand of God the Father and He will soon be returning to take  His bride home.  Until that happens, I will live for Him, be a light to all around me, share the good news, telling people to Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand! If there comes a time that I will have to die for my Christ, so be it.  I am willing to die.  Are you willing to die for Jesus Daniel or are you banking on Jesus rapturing you away before you have to suffer anything for your faith in Jesus? 

Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy me gold (endurance, faith) tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment that thou meyest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and annoint thine eyes with eyesalve; that thou mayest see. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Isn't the Tribulation period the Wrath of God?

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Amazing. 

5 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Have you looked up John Nelson Darby?  Even the great Theologian Charles Spurgeon rejected the Pre-trib rapture.  http://www.bibletruthbytspurgeon.com/c.h.-spurgeon-vs-john-darby.html

You need to continue to read 1 Thessalonians 5: 1-6.  In regards to Revelation 3:10 "the hour of temptation" will be  when we as believers are going to have to choose to remain faithful to Jesus.  Jesus said, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will i also deny before my Father which is in heaven."  Matthew 10:33.  Satan is going to try and make us deny the name of Jesus.  This will be that temptation.  Satan is counting on us being so scared to deny Jesus so that we can live but Jesus said no, you will lose your life trying to save it.

Revelation 7:14  AND I SAID UNTO HIM, SIR, THOU KNOWEST.  AND HE SAID TO ME, THESE ARE THEY WHICH CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION, AND HAVE WASHED THEIR ROBES, AND MADE THEM WHITE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

In Matthew 10: 39  Jesus also said He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 

Jesus suffered much for our sake, what make us better than He that we should not have to suffer tribulation for our belief in Him?  Now tribulation is different from wrath.  Tribulation is going to purify us.  The church today is wrought with sin and wickedness.  Jesus is NOT coming for a blemished bride.  He is coming for a bride without spot or blemish. 

Truth. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Very well said.  I once thought and believed in the Pre-Trib rapture also until I really began to read the scriptures myself and asking the Holy Spirit to show me and researched that theology.  I don't know if anyone brought this up but this Pre-Trib rapture theology was started in 1830 by a man named John Nelson Darby.  The theory was expounded by the Scofield Reference Bible.  Before Darby, ALL THE CHURCH BELIEVED IN THE POST-TRIB RAPTURE.  I believe Satan is behind this.  He is always looking to divide the church.  This theology is a LIE.  I know it's not a matter of salvation but it is a matter of TRUTH.  Why would God give us the Book of Revelation if we didn't need it and would be gone?  He said anyone who reads it will be blessed.  If we are raptured away, who will share the Gospel of Jesus?  People will have questions, who will lead them to repentance?  All the other Christians around the world are suffering and going through horrible tribulation for their faith and the Pre-Trib rapture believers think we should not have to suffer that kind of tribulation?  The first three chapters of Revelation keep saying over and over "he that endures to the end."  We are told in Revelation 2:10...be thou faithful unto death ....-" 

Revelation 3:2-3  Be watchful and strengthen the things which remain, that are READY TO DIE for I have not found thy works perfect before God.  Remember therefore how thou hast received and herd, and hold fast, and REPENT: IF THEREFORE THOU SHALT NOT WATCH, I WILL COME ON THEE AS A THIEF, AND THOU SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE.

Paul wrote in 2 Thessalonians 1:4-5  So that we ourselves glory in you in the CHURCHES OF GOD for your patience and faith in ALL YOUR PERSECUTIONS AND TRIBULATIONS THAT YE ENDURE: WHICH IS A MANIFEST TOKEN OF THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF GOD; THAT YE MAY BE COUNTED WORTHY OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD, FOR WHICH YE ALSO SUFFER.

This is TRUTH.  2 Thessalonians 2:9  EVEN HIM, WHOSE COMING IS AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN WITH ALL POWER AND SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS.  The pre-trib rapture is a lie.  Many will fall away thinking they should have been taken away to heaven before the tribulation and the horrors coming (which by the way, believers need not fear because Jesus overcame the world and we shall too in Him, and we will walk in POWER) tHEY WILL START TO QUESTION GOD, THE BIBLE, THEIR FAITH.  If you are prepared for the worst to come, you will have that mindset that you will have to endure. 

Matthew 25, the parable of the 10 virgins is a good illustration I believe for the end times. 

I was on the same path in the beginning; Hal Lindsey and all that. Several things about the doctrine were unclear, jumbled, sketchy even. Like you, when I began to search scripture to prove the truth of pretrib I found a great deal of weakness. 

Yeah, we have brought up the origin of the doctrine before but it's always good to remind everyone.

Personally, I do wish there was a different way. A pretrib rapture is appealing which is why I suppose it's widely believed. I do not like the fact there will so much suffering and death before Jesus returns. 

It must be as the Lord commands and I trust in His word. I also know those that are faithful will be watched over, guarded, through this time. I trust in His provision.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 hours ago, Davida said:

Satan hates the pre-trib teachings.    

What are you saying? Care to expand this statement?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

It's not a matter of salvation.  Are you greater than your master?

• Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also.  John 15:20

Why do you have such an aversion to persecution?  Isn't it your destiny?

• Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.  2 Timothy 3:12

Unless . . . . 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/4/2017 at 9:34 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

Since there is only one GREAT TRIBULATION, which occurs only after the A of D

The great tribulation will last for one week [2520 days] plus 30 days

You need to read Daniel 12 again until you understand this time frame

The Lord's comment about great tribulation refers to the total period of 2550 days

His wrath [Revelation 6:12-17, 8:1-19:21]

Jesus says GT occurs after the A of D in Matt 24. Daniel 12 does not mention the term Great Tribulation. I'm pretty sure there are only 1260 days after the midpoint about which time Daniel says occurs in the middle of the week. Why do you persist in ignoring the words of Jesus?

Edited by Diaste
  • Thumbs Up 1