• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Do you think the angels looked like an average male?

Heb 13:2
2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
NASB

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, other one said:

2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
NASB

The great horned buffalo speaks.     YES they do appear as human as anyone.   THEY even walked the streets of SODOM as men.   

Bring the MEN out .  YEAH , they look as human as anyone of us.

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

The great horned buffalo speaks.     YES they do appear as human as anyone.   THEY even walked the streets of SODOM as men.   

Bring the MEN out .  YEAH , they look as human as anyone of us.

OH dear , that brings up a situation in our land today.   Bring the men out that we may KNOW them.    yeah.   not good.   its not love .  the churches are getting duped if they think it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, other one said:

NASB

Hi OO, 

Yes that verse comes to mind, however these townsmen were nearly breaking the house down to get to them.

In my mind, maybe these towns people knew they were "different" and in their depraved state, they wanted them.

Sodom and Gommorah weren't the only cities practising homosexuality, yet these two cities were wiped out.

Was there something else going on as well to make these two cities cesspools of filth?

Just my wonderings....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, HisFirst said:

Hi OO, 

Yes that verse comes to mind, however these townsmen were nearly breaking the house down to get to them.

In my mind, maybe these towns people knew they were "different" and in their depraved state, they wanted them.

Sodom and Gommorah weren't the only cities practising homosexuality, yet these two cities were wiped out.

Was there something else going on as well to make these two cities cesspools of filth?

Just my wonderings....

they were strangers,  they would be looking for them no matter who they were......   that's how depraved the whole place was.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, other one said:

they were strangers,  they would be looking for them no matter who they were......   that's how depraved the whole place was.

Hi OO,

I'm thinking this place was a festering cesspool of depravity...along with rampant homosexuality , other things that are not natural....speculation on my part.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 12/19/2017 at 5:14 PM, Victor Savin said:

Hi,

I am new on Worthy.

i would like to ask something about nephilims. If God sent the flood to eliminate them and every corrupted creature, what kind of being is Goliath and Og king of Bashan?

Greetings Victor,  You're new to Worthy but are you new to the Bible? I've read Enoch, part of Jasher, and a few other extra Biblical writings. Some were interesting and possibly true, some seemed like nonsense. What I want to tell you is that no one should read these other books until they have first read the entire Bible and maybe even more than once. If you haven't studied the Bible you won't know what may be true and what can't be true. I too was intrigued that the apostles all quoted from Enoch. However, that doesn't prove it's true but rather that it was well known and widely read. Bear that in mind. First learn the Bible. Most likely you will have many questions. The other ancient writings may answer some questions but I think much of them is not true. So proceed with caution and always go back to accepted scriptures.   

32 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Hi OO, 

Just my wonderings....

Oh their were all sorts of sins going on n them cities.    God only destroys when inquity reaches the full.

Its just the homosexual life style seen as good is one of the last states that shows how evil things have filled.

OH dear,  its running all over the world now .  See, we have hit a point where all evil has just filled the world.

Yes,  that does mean JUDGEMENT is at the door.    Wouldn't you agree that it sure seems in this generation its so hateful towards God

and yet so open and loving to what God has called evil.     Transgressors worldwide are coming to the full.

Would you like to hear a word from Daniel.

And in the latter times of their kingdom , WHEN the transgressors have come to the FULL.................YEAH the anti Christ stands AND BY P  E A C E

destroys many.     SO notice twothings occurring ,  Transgressions seen as good , righteousness seen as evil,  and the whole while....the focus is all on world  P EACE

ever wonder WHOS about to stand.   We so much closer than most realize.    And interfaith all inclusive through religion and media will lead the world as one

Right to the worship of the beast.     THAT CLOSE.  watch this year.   more than ever churches will continue unifying with other religions as well as rome .

OH yeah...........the end is approaching and more and more see only nothing, only the need for world peace.    IT STANDS SOON.

32 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Hi OO,

I'm thinking this place was a festering cesspool of depravity...along with rampant homosexuality , other things that are not natural....speculation on my part.

NOW would you like to hear a word from paul to timothy.   I seen the word natural up their and man this verse sure comes to mind.

IN the last days shall come perilous times,     and one major sign was....................they will be without natural affection.   SEEN an increase IN THAT have ya.

YEAH we closing in on the grand finale of it all  and most see nothing .   but here it comes and the true saints will in time just be seen as monsters and haters of humanity

as the rest of the world and religions all gather in one big all inclusive bear hug love fest for world peace.  And yeah,  THEN it stands and gives them the answer .

WHO BY PEACE shall destroy many.   I challenge anyone to investigate this all inclusive interfaith and its goal of one world family govt.    TIMES running out

no fear .   But understand   times running out.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH dear , that brings up a situation in our land today.   Bring the men out that we may KNOW them.    yeah.   not good.   its not love .  the churches are getting duped if they think it is.

Morning glory, no matter what folks say about ya,   I loves ya.   Just keep digging into wonderful biblical scrips.   I promise things keep getting clearer and clearer

so long as our mind is stayed on Christ and we keep feeding on pure sound doctrine.