• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

frienduff thaylorde

and start over and read all the scrips. ON OUR OWN , not under anyone who teaches pre , mid or post.

I dare people to do this , to just read it for what IT says and not what some man has said it does who teaches any of the tribs,  pre , mid or post .

IF we would all just start over ,  it would become so clear what the truth is and what it aint.

0k so which scriptures are these then? as i would like to do this. tired of mans teachings was never really into them anyways lol

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, naominash said:

A second chance?

Yes, with God's grace and mercy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

According to Jesus, yes. " When you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet..." "...then shall be great tribulation..."

Matt 24:15 and 21. It's the only order I can find in all of scripture for the end of the age.  

From what I read the last week begins at the confirming of the covenant. Then there's a great deal of trouble in the world(3 1/2 years) until the midpoint when the governance of the world changes completely, then tribulation (less than 3 1/2 years).

Oh OK, sounds like we have about the same point of view. I've always maintained my old traditional view. The starting point of the Tribulation starts with the signing of the seven year peace covenant. Then exactly 3 1/2 years later at the 'abomination of desolation' the wrath of God begins. The start of the tribulation is going to be bad, very bad. But it pales in comparison with the escalation to come.

Another thing I keep in mind. The Bible doesn't say that when the next judgment comes, the previous one stopped or went away. Imagine the continuation of all those plagues, disasters, judgments and troubles on earth, bearing them all at the same time? Horrendous! 

What's even more sickening is, my loved ones or descendants whom have not accepted the Lord Jesus as their personal Savior, going through it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,if you want to believe Armageddon,is about sword, shields, and sling shots go ahead and believe that nonsense.

You lack common sense.There is no logic In your thoughts.

Well I don't know, let's consider this for a moment. 

I was sort of wondering if blood up to a horse's bridle, fighting with horses and shields etc. was literal or symbolic myself. There's a number of instances mentioned in the Bible that sure sound like nuclear war and/or major coronal mass ejections from the sun. In either event, though a CME would be much more efficient unless nuclear weapons were exploded in space over a Continent. The EMP would totally wipe out almost all technology, war machines, electricity and modern travel, etc. Then in a battle what would a military force use?

Just something to consider and a possibility?

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

56 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

0k so which scriptures are these then? as i would like to do this. tired of mans teachings was never really into them anyways lol

Hi Mabel,

Try looking up into

Matthew 24,

Mark 13,

Luke 21,

2 Thessalonians 2,

Matthew 13: 38-40,

1 Thessalonians 3:2-4,

1 Thessalonians 5: 2-4

2 Thessalonian 1: 4-5

2 Thessalonians 2: 6-12

Revelation 2: 10-11

Revelation 3: 10-11

2 Timothy 1:8

Daniel 12:10

2 Corinthians 1: 5-6

Revelation 6: 9-11

Revelation 12:11

Revelation 3:8

1 Thessalonians 4:16

Revelation 3:3

Matthew 10:22

Matthew 13: 18-23

Ephesians 3:13

Revelation 16:15

Revelation 20: 4-6

Revelation 21:7

Revelation 3:2

Luke 12: 35-48

1 Corinthians 15: 51-52

Revelation 11: 15, 18

Hope these will help you.  Pray that the Holy Spirit would reveal truth to you.  Search these Scriptures, and then compare them with other scriptures.  See if they line up.  Precept upon precept, line upon line.  Test the scriptures.  Hope this helps! 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

52 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, with God's grace and mercy.

There is no such thing as a second chance!  That totally takes away from the urgency of the Gospel message.  That is total heresy!  Jesus says, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door.....

Jesus is not going to have you open the door, close it and say to Jesus come back later, because you Jesus is going to give me second chance.  Does that even make sense???

That is misleading and false teaching.  I know missmuffet you genuinely love the Lord, but please, you might be leading a baby Christian into false doctrine and teaching.  They might say, oh, if I get a second chance, then I might as well live the life I want to and then make a decision to follow Jesus later because I will get a second chance.  NOOOOO!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

There is no such thing as a second chance!  That totally takes away from the urgency of the Gospel message.  That is total heresy!  Jesus says, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door.....

Jesus is not going to have you open the door, close it and say to Jesus come back later, because you Jesus is going to give me second chance.  Does that even make sense???

That is misleading and false teaching.  I know missmuffet you genuinely love the Lord, but please, you might be leading a baby Christian into false doctrine and teaching.  They might say, oh, if I get a second chance, then I might as well live the life I want to and then make a decision to follow Jesus later because I will get a second chance.  NOOOOO!

Question: "Will there be a second chance for salvation after the Rapture?"

Answer:
Some Bible interpreters believe that there will be absolutely no chance for salvation after the Rapture. However, there is no place in the Bible which says this or even hints to it. There will be many people who come to Christ during the Tribulation. The 144,000 Jewish witnesses (Revelation 7:4) are Jewish believers. If no one can come to Christ during the Tribulation, then why are people being beheaded for their faith (Revelation 20:4)? No passage of Scripture argues against people having a chance to be saved after the Rapture. Many passages indicate the opposite.

Another view is that those who hear the gospel and reject it before the Rapture cannot be saved. Those saved during the Tribulation, then, are those who had never heard the gospel before the Rapture. The “proof text” for this view is 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11, which says the Antichrist will work miracles to deceive “those who are perishing” and that God Himself will “send them a powerful delusion” to confirm them in their unbelief. The reason given is that “they refused to love the truth and so be saved” (verse 10). Granted, those who are hard-hearted toward the gospel before the Rapture are likely to remain so. And the Antichrist will deceive many (Matthew 24:5). But “those who refused to love the truth” does not necessarily refer to people who heard the gospel before the Rapture. It could be anyone who wholly rejects God’s salvation, at any time. So, there is no clear scriptural evidence to support this view.

Revelation 6:9-11 speaks of those martyred during the Tribulation “because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained.” These martyrs will correctly interpret what they see during the Tribulation and will believe the gospel themselves and call on others to repent and believe as well. The Antichrist and his followers will not tolerate their evangelism and will kill them. All of these martyrs are people who were alive before the Rapture, but who were not believers until afterward. Therefore, there must be opportunity to come to Christ in faith after the Rapture.

https://www.gotquestions.org/second-chance-rapture.html

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Kinda the same way many of us feel about Pretrib. False. Ashamed to defend. Continue to confront. We don't ignore however because we love them all and love the truth.

I could care less how you feel about pre-trib. And know one I know who adheres to it is ashamed to defend it. We just know better than to waste our breath on people  who aren't going to change their hearts. You don't ignore out of love, you confront out of unbelief of the Truth. But, kay surah surah. Fortunately, when we go you will too.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

17 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hi Mabel,

Try looking up into

Matthew 24,

Mark 13,

Luke 21,

2 Thessalonians 2,

Matthew 13: 38-40,

1 Thessalonians 3:2-4,

1 Thessalonians 5: 2-4

2 Thessalonian 1: 4-5

2 Thessalonians 2: 6-12

Revelation 2: 10-11

Revelation 3: 10-11

2 Timothy 1:8

Daniel 12:10

2 Corinthians 1: 5-6

Revelation 6: 9-11

Revelation 12:11

Revelation 3:8

1 Thessalonians 4:16

Revelation 3:3

Matthew 10:22

Matthew 13: 18-23

Ephesians 3:13

Revelation 16:15

Revelation 20: 4-6

Revelation 21:7

Revelation 3:2

Luke 12: 35-48

1 Corinthians 15: 51-52

Revelation 11: 15, 18

Hope these will help you.  Pray that the Holy Spirit would reveal truth to you.  Search these Scriptures, and then compare them with other scriptures.  See if they line up.  Precept upon precept, line upon line.  Test the scriptures.  Hope this helps! 

hey thanks Glory. gee that will keep me busy save me being  bored hey lol!

ha are they in random order or have you got a specif reason for the list as it is ?

Edited by existential mabel

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

How many knocks at the door before one believes (opens their heart).  One knock, or Twenty knocks, or 150 knocks.  One cultivates, another plant the seed, or many plant seeds in a persons life, many water, some pull weeds, but the Holy Spirit gets the increase.

How many times has God given Israel to repent.  He is patient.

In Christ

Montana Marv