• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This might scare you a bit brake lite .  BUT here is a true story from a Mormon who I was witnessing too.

THEY said they knew truth and kept on seeking only GOD and HE LED THEM INTO THE MORMON CHURCH.

WE BOTH GOTTA KNOW THAT IS FALSE.    just cause we were led into a church,  DONT MEAN GOD DID THE LEADING .

I visited churches as well.    GOD wasn't leading me into them.  I was going into them trying to find believers who truly followed Christ .

I have did a wee bit of examination on ellen white.     My advice is ,  GOD did not lead you in.   YOU were connected to THEM by a teaching and that teaching was SABBATH>

MANY folks get off track like that.    You did not see hardly any fri , sat churches.   THUS ...................when you found the seven dayers............Your heart must have said. FINALLY

only NOPE get out .   its evident you know more truth than they .  that  I can see.    but yeah  ,  its time to leave.  and , take some with you if you can.

And celebrate Sabbath on fri evening to sat evening.  I have nothing against that at all.  BUT DO LEAVE the Adventist my friend.  that you must leave.

ps,  since you can help some , take some with you.   we can all start over with just daily reading in the holy book the bible.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

I was following Jesus when He led me to the SDA church. I appreciate that might not be a popular concept, but I was in Egypt (having vacated there after many years in the AOG) and Jesus rescued me from that dark place, and healed me and my family. But unlike most other Israelites who left that place, this time I didn't bypass Sinai. You cannot enter the promised land except you recognize the law. I do not mean that in the way nearly all non SDA people like to misinterpret it. They immediately go into defensive mode and exclaim "legalist" or "the law can't save you!". No adventist will ever teach that the law can save anyone. Yet Sinai and the God by Whose hand the law was written sits there, looming over the people of Israel with all its majesty and power, demanding a response. Israel got it wrong. They thought the law could save them!  But God, throughout the OT constantly reminded them, and reminds us also, the just shall live by faith!!  Yet the law is still there isn't it? What to do with it? That is the million dollar question. 

Attempting to form a doctrine that purports to teach the law is done away with or nailed to the cross is abject heresy and a nonsense. Nothing of that sort is taught anywhere in scripture. The law is righteousness. No-one, not even God, can do away with a law which is a reflection of His own character. But the answer is in scripture. And as Paul said, it is by faith that we fulfil the law. How? Through love. Romans 8:4; 13:8,10; Gal. 5:14;6:2; James 2:8. 

It is by faith that we receive anything from God. When we receive His Spirit and Jesus comes and abides in us, the hope of glory, we receive His love that we are then able to shed abroad to others, and in particular back to the One Who gave it. By loving Him supremely and others as ourselves, we fulfil every single requirement of the law by default. And if we examine ourselves, as Paul recommends, to see if we are still in the faith, the law is acknowledged, it must be considered, for sin, which must be expunged from the life, is transgression against the law. So when sin is discovered, and we are convicted of an area of our lives that is not "up to standard" so to speak, what to do? Knuckle down and obey better? NO! That is what the Israelites did, and constantly failed. Why? Because they sought to obey in their own strength; they sought righteousness, yes, but it was their own righteousness and they sought it not by faith. So what? Again, it must be by faith. Faith in the power and willingness of God to change these decrepit deceitful hearts of ours and transform us into the image of Christ. It was during one of these times when I was in such a state of surrender and willingness to accept whatever God sought to do in me, that He revealed to me His Sabbath. This was years before I joined the SDA church. I recognized the Sabbath as being a part of the very law that said don't steal or kill. 

Now one, perhaps you, may rightly point out that the Sabbath is different from other commandments because Sabbath keeping  isn't something that a heart change can accomplish in the sense of God working in me by faith. Well, not directly no. But that doesn't make the 4th commandment go away. The question I asked myself at that time was, "do I accept God's authority in my life?" Is He really, truly, LORD? When I first came back to Him the first scripture that came to mind was "seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness"...He was challenging me...am I truly your LORD?  If so, then I must obey the 4th commandment equally as well as any other. But how do I accomplish something like that without establishing my own righteousness or doing it in my own strength? Again, by the grace of God through faith. I was willing to obey...God then gave me the means by which to obey, and taught me the true meaning of Sabbath. Yes, there is most certainly a sense of Sabbath in resting in Christ. But scripture nowhere teaches that resting in Christ replaces resting on the day. Quite the opposite in fact. Only by resting on the day can one truly rest in the Lord of that day. It is only by fully accepting His authority to require obedience in all things that we may then find the strength to obey in all things. After all, every other commandment is a promise isn't it? Even more, a statement of creation power. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not commit adultery.....and equally, if we are in a mind set to fully accept God's authority in our life, the 4th commandment also becomes creative power...remember to keep holy my Sabbath day....and becomes a memorial of creation, and redemption. 

My belonging to a denomination doesn't save me. Any denomination. My obedience doesn't save me. Not even Sabbath keeping. I am saved by grace through faith in the precious blood of Christ, Who died and rose again and is now recreating me in His image and likeness; restoring to me the original character humanity was destined for. Like Paul's ship, all denominations will founder and sink when they hit the rocks of Malta. Malta for me is a metaphor for the coming church/state global tyranny. (If you look at the history and the personnel of the Knights of Malta you will understand). But because the ship is destined to founder, that doesn't mean I jump ship now. Not yet. Though individuals may leave the ship...others have no heart to continue...some still struggle with sin and habitual weakness and addictions...God is still a God of mercy and grace and is well able to save those who refuse to bow to the commandments of men and to the Baal that they have chosen.  

My question to you is, by whose authority truly is the Sabbath issue set aside? Whose idea is it truly that Jesus replaces the day? Where is that in scripture? Where is it in scripture that Sunday replaces the Sabbath? Where is it in scripture that any day is now appropriate? By whose authority do you live by? For over 20 years I have been reading and hearing peoples excuses for not acknowledging the Sabbath. Pentecost was on Sunday...so what! Jesus rose on Sunday...so what! The disciples met on Sunday...really? The early church honored Sunday...did they? By whose authority are you truly led by? The church...or scripture? Men's teachings and assumptions, or the word of God?

You canlead them out of that church and still KEEP the Sabbath .  Yall can meet in houses.    ONLY take all prior doctrines anyone ever taught out .

and start over IN JUST the BIBLE.  just do that .    YOU will see how much clearer things get . 

Meet every day if you like.   But ,   leave all the doctrines behind.  I KNOW some of what was taught in that church IS truth, not all is though.

SO just get some out , and start just , JUST reading the bible together ALL over again.   AND I am telling you, THINGS will be so simple and clear .  and it will be TRUTH

cause ITS right from the bible only.    THE KEY is start over , WITH BIBLE ONLY. no documentaries or teachings from men.  JUST start over in the bible.

I wish I could get THE OSAS group, pretrib group and others TO DO THIS TOO.    instead of letting man put HIS TWIST on what a DOCTRINE SHOULD MEAN

and if we take note............IT ALWAYS SUPPORTS THIER DOCTRINE.   like OSAS for example .  they twist stuff too.   saying WELL,   WHEN THEY SHOULD SAY NOPE.

I am starting over and can READ FOR MYSELF thankkyou very much.   PEOPLE Sit under all sorts of teachngs,   from prosperity and onward.

and everyone of them have one thing in common.  IT CONTRADICTS places , and WORDS even our LORD said

SO what do they do................say , WELL YA GOTTA TAKE IT IN TEXT and they TWIST THE EVERLOVING crap out of it to make it support their MAN teaching .

THEY ALL DO IT .    stead of just reading and loving the words they sit under men who twist to support man made theologies of years gone by.

YEAH NO.  NOT FOR ME.    I LOVE the way its said and have no need to twist anything to FEEL saved or not have fear .    SORRY most do .

• Group:  Mars Hill

See , even jehovas , even Mormons got some truths.

every false groupwill have truths.   THE THING is we can be in agreement with just certain truths............IT HAS TO BE THE WHOLE PURE RIGHTLY DIVIDED TRUTH

or its just a fable and death at its end.    I mean its HIGH TIME to all START over .    PUT ya teachers DOWN , put ya intenet favs down.

GET GROUNDED in the BIBLE.................THEN go out and test all you hear.

That is another thing I thank GOD for.   Their was no internet for me at all , no nothing .  JUST hours in the pure beautiful holy book called the bible.

Heck it was almost five years later , before I even was given a computer.  By then and by grace alone............the scrips had been ground in .

I know ,  I seem as a monster to some cause I am grave and so serious about not erring

BUT ,    i offer no defense for me.  all i can do is say , for YEARS DAILY and STILL EVERY DAY SINCE

I got my pattern , my learning , FROM the apostels letters ,  the gosples ,   revelation.  AND believe you me..............their pattern IS FAR DIFFERENT

from anything i ever SEEN in any church.   SO i don't get surprised when people are so shocked at how i am.  THEY JUST AINT USED TO IT

cause frankly THE CHURCHES DONT TEACH IT anymore .   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

I have known Jesus since 1976. And I agree that there are no churches any more, ever since the 2nd century, that fully teach Biblical truth. Those truths the early church once had were slowly and deliberately eroded away by the Papal apostasy. It was pagan Rome that was the with-holder who stalled the establishment of the Papal antichrist.

Every doctrinal error within the Papacy replaced Christ. And that is the root meaning of 'antichrist'. Instead of Christ...in the room of Christ. 

After his success in destroying Israel, Satan then focused his attention upon the church. Persecution didn’t work, but deception did. The nation of Israel, for so long Satan’s prime focus because it was the nation, or more specifically the tribe of Judah and even more specifically the family of David, that was to be the vehicle for the birth of the Messiah. Throughout the OT we see Satan’s attempts to wipe out the root, that the fruit could not result. Particularly we see this in his targeting of the family of David, and his constant temptations to false worship, knowing that God’s wrath and discipline would result in their destruction. The story of Solomon’s idolatry, the dividing of the nation, and the ensuing war between Rehoboam and Jereboam, are a glowing example. Yet God in His mercy preserved a remnant. There has always been a remnant that has been the recipients and keepers of the truth. Israel though, after rejecting Christ, were themselves rejected as God’s “chosen vessel unto Me, to bear My name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel” (Acts 9:15) Paul, among others, were now the chosen vessel. God’s people were no longer recognized as a nation, but as a church.
So take a look at history. Was Satan aware of this change in paradigm? Absolutely! He knew very well who his most dangerous foe now was. It was those who now knew the truth of God’s love as revealed in the gospels. His attacks were directed against first, God’s people, and second, against God’s word. The former religious elite of the nation of Israel were Satan’s first agents in his attacks against the church. Then pagan Rome became his chief weapon, and after the failure of violence to quell the growth of the church, raised up a false Christian edifice, began to attack the scriptures and the peoples’ access to them, and introduced a raft of false doctrines, creeds, and superstitions that had a huge effect upon the church, and literally tens of thousands were seduced and beguiled by the sophistries of the Roman clergy that inherited the thrones of the Caesars.
Among the lies and falsehoods were some that specifically replaced the very truths that marked the Way through the sanctuary…the Roman church set up another sanctuary (their own) in place of the true, and re-erected the veil which effectively cut off access to God.

That veil was Rome’s man-made theories and superstitions which removed Christ as the sole Mediator between God and man and replaced Him with a system of semi-pagan lies and false doctrines.

Indulgences replaced Christ’s sacrifice.

Sprinkling was introduced without confession or repentance.

The word of God was replaced by traditions.

Prayer and Christ’s mediation were replaced by the confessional. Did you know that the confessional is a box divided by a curtain?

Persecution, the use of force and state legislation replaced the light of the gospel.

The law of God was cast down. The 2nd commandment was removed, the 10th commandment divided to make up the ten, the 4th commandment of the Sabbath changed to Sunday.

One by one, the truths were re-established in God’s church, and those truths broadcast and taught throughout the world.

In the 1300s John Wycliffe, ‘The Morning Star of the Reformation’, translated the scriptures into the common tongue. His followers and supporters were called the Lollards. In their day, they were considered a cult, and were persecuted relentlessly by the established church.

In the 1400s Martin Luther restored the truth of salvation by faith only. He restored the concept of grace. Luther and his followers, the Lutherans, were considered a cult by those of his day, and were persecuted.

In the 1500s John Calvin, the founder of the Presbyterians, has a great burden for prayer. He railed against the rote prayers of the established church… In the day,Presbyterians were considered a cult; they were also persecuted, by the Lutherans.

In the 1600s God raised up a man by the name of John Smith. Smith restored the truth of baptism by immersion. His followers were known as Baptists…in their day they were considered a cult, and were persecuted by the Lutherans and the Presbyterians.

In the 1700s John Wesley founded the Methodists. John Wesley had a great burden for evangelism: for letting the light of the gospel to shine…he preached from one end of the country to another, and even to the United States. The Methodists were considered a cult and were persecuted by the Lutherans, the Presbyterians, and the Baptists.

Not all of those reformers got everything right. Some of their followers made bad mistakes. True religious freedom wasn't found until Rhode Island was established in the new world. 

Today, there is only one group seriously preaching the whole gospel with the intent of fulfilling God's design in restoring that one final article of furniture in the sanctuary cast down and trampled upon by Rome. The ark of the covenant and the law enshrined within. Adventists may not get everything right. Some among them make mistakes. Sometimes terrible ones. Mistakes that are magnified in the minds of her enemies and broadcast on the internet with the intention of destroying all credibility. But there is something important that happens when you meet people and get to know people outside of your theological, moral, and cultural comfort zones. What we often discover is that the people that are the subjects of our prejudices and stereotyping are nothing like our uninformed mental pictures. From there it becomes more difficult to speak of their communities in a disparaging way because we now know someone who will be hurt by our ignorant mischaracterizations. Many, through chance meetings with less than desirable Adventist members use their poor testimony as evidence of widespread corruption.  This was the practice of the enemy throughout the reformation. And it wont let up until Christ comes in glory. Many claim to have done "exhaustive" studies into Adventist teachings. They pick out difficult paragraphs from White's writings and use these as evidence of widespread apostate cultism. And everyone believes them without digging deeper. Without considering context. Without considering the times and culture in which they were written. And they don't bother, whether out of fear, prejudice, or laziness, to read anything else of her writings or books. 

Many forums refuse to even entertain any idea that Adventist teachings should be discussed. And many here rail against the moderators on this forum because they are "too lenient". Those complainers, while criticising JWs for refusing to read contrary literature to their own, would place the same restrictions here. Freedom of thought and expression and press is foreign territory and they would prefer to remain in a capsule without their little bubble being challenged. While I don't openly ram down every Adventist belief all over the forum as some have exaggeratingly suggested, I am not shy to defend doctrine. I will not defend my church. The church is made up of humans. But what my church teaches I will be happy to defend...because so many are in fact intent on attacking those teachings just as later reformers attacked the teachings of the former. My view is tha the law must be established before the reformation is over. When the sanctuary (the church) is spiritually rebuilt, then God's people, the bride of Christ, will be ready.

Edited by brakelite

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

This kind of system might be foreshadowing the mark of the beast:

Social network profile to become official ID in China

A comment that I seen from one person:

My coworker is Chinese, only goes back once a year about, has lived in the US 20+ years and she uses WeChat, says most Chinese she knows in the US use it as well. She said last time she went back she couldn't pay for anything because she didn't have an approved phone and just about everything had to be paid for through one.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,608
  • Content Per Day:  3.90
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, brakelite said:

Men's teachings and assumptions, or the word of God?

SDA and other groups called 'cults' have got far more correct than the Roman offshoots have even dreamed of.

Sabbath observance, Sabbath Resurrection, observance of the parts of the Law that behooves us in reverence for YaH the Lawgiver.
Annulment of Semiramis and Tammuz and all other deeply pagan 'persons' that are routinely couched in a thin veneer of 'Christian' verbiage in their observances.(christmas, ishtar, halloween etc)

The Trinity of persons is often a stumbling block that I and other Christians hold to. Plain reading of unadulterated scripture requires a lot of research and endeavor. One does have to study. YaH has hidden somethings deliberately but the Spirit of Prophesy will follow the person that truly searches with an open mind. As the apostle said '...things that angels long to look into..' shows us that all is not quite as it might be in the council of the Most High - YaH's Court. YaH has very good reason to be a little distrustful of His angels since the fall and the incursions mentioned in Genesis 6.

Even the Pharisaical adulteration of early Hebrew text was well known by YaShua. It is one reason He was so upset with them for not only changing some texts but adding to the Law willy-nilly to show their control by putting heavy burdens on the people.

Our assemblies have carried on with this theme of adding doctrines to scriptures and even forbidding the reading of some writings that plainly the apostles and disciples -even YaHshua- referenced.

They disallow the facts of the early church ALWAYS meeting on the Sabbath. They have books full of anti-YaH doctrines to support this blatant dis-affirmation of the 4th commandment.

They will unfortunately quote chapter and verse to support some odd doctrine straining at this gnat whilst swallowing whole camels of reasons to refute YaH's Sabbath. This is a continual anti-Semitic stance that cannot endear them to the Lord very much.

It is truly so very sad that so very few have the truth and the Spirit of Prophesy. No wonder they fall for the Jesuit, Darby, Scofield error of the pre-trib rapture hype.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, brakelite said:

I was following Jesus when He led me to the SDA church. I appreciate that might not be a popular concept, but I was in Egypt (having vacated there after many years in the AOG) and Jesus rescued me from that dark place, and healed me and my family. But unlike most other Israelites who left that place, this time I didn't bypass Sinai. You cannot enter the promised land except you recognize the law. I do not mean that in the way nearly all non SDA people like to misinterpret it. They immediately go into defensive mode and exclaim "legalist" or "the law can't save you!". No adventist will ever teach that the law can save anyone. Yet Sinai and the God by Whose hand the law was written sits there, looming over the people of Israel with all its majesty and power, demanding a response. Israel got it wrong. They thought the law could save them!  But God, throughout the OT constantly reminded them, and reminds us also, the just shall live by faith!!  Yet the law is still there isn't it? What to do with it? That is the million dollar question. 

Attempting to form a doctrine that purports to teach the law is done away with or nailed to the cross is abject heresy and a nonsense. Nothing of that sort is taught anywhere in scripture. The law is righteousness. No-one, not even God, can do away with a law which is a reflection of His own character. But the answer is in scripture. And as Paul said, it is by faith that we fulfil the law. How? Through love. Romans 8:4; 13:8,10; Gal. 5:14;6:2; James 2:8. 

It is by faith that we receive anything from God. When we receive His Spirit and Jesus comes and abides in us, the hope of glory, we receive His love that we are then able to shed abroad to others, and in particular back to the One Who gave it. By loving Him supremely and others as ourselves, we fulfil every single requirement of the law by default. And if we examine ourselves, as Paul recommends, to see if we are still in the faith, the law is acknowledged, it must be considered, for sin, which must be expunged from the life, is transgression against the law. So when sin is discovered, and we are convicted of an area of our lives that is not "up to standard" so to speak, what to do? Knuckle down and obey better? NO! That is what the Israelites did, and constantly failed. Why? Because they sought to obey in their own strength; they sought righteousness, yes, but it was their own righteousness and they sought it not by faith. So what? Again, it must be by faith. Faith in the power and willingness of God to change these decrepit deceitful hearts of ours and transform us into the image of Christ. It was during one of these times when I was in such a state of surrender and willingness to accept whatever God sought to do in me, that He revealed to me His Sabbath. This was years before I joined the SDA church. I recognized the Sabbath as being a part of the very law that said don't steal or kill. 

Now one, perhaps you, may rightly point out that the Sabbath is different from other commandments because Sabbath keeping  isn't something that a heart change can accomplish in the sense of God working in me by faith. Well, not directly no. But that doesn't make the 4th commandment go away. The question I asked myself at that time was, "do I accept God's authority in my life?" Is He really, truly, LORD? When I first came back to Him the first scripture that came to mind was "seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness"...He was challenging me...am I truly your LORD?  If so, then I must obey the 4th commandment equally as well as any other. But how do I accomplish something like that without establishing my own righteousness or doing it in my own strength? Again, by the grace of God through faith. I was willing to obey...God then gave me the means by which to obey, and taught me the true meaning of Sabbath. Yes, there is most certainly a sense of Sabbath in resting in Christ. But scripture nowhere teaches that resting in Christ replaces resting on the day. Quite the opposite in fact. Only by resting on the day can one truly rest in the Lord of that day. It is only by fully accepting His authority to require obedience in all things that we may then find the strength to obey in all things. After all, every other commandment is a promise isn't it? Even more, a statement of creation power. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not commit adultery.....and equally, if we are in a mind set to fully accept God's authority in our life, the 4th commandment also becomes creative power...remember to keep holy my Sabbath day....and becomes a memorial of creation, and redemption. 

My belonging to a denomination doesn't save me. Any denomination. My obedience doesn't save me. Not even Sabbath keeping. I am saved by grace through faith in the precious blood of Christ, Who died and rose again and is now recreating me in His image and likeness; restoring to me the original character humanity was destined for. Like Paul's ship, all denominations will founder and sink when they hit the rocks of Malta. Malta for me is a metaphor for the coming church/state global tyranny. (If you look at the history and the personnel of the Knights of Malta you will understand). But because the ship is destined to founder, that doesn't mean I jump ship now. Not yet. Though individuals may leave the ship...others have no heart to continue...some still struggle with sin and habitual weakness and addictions...God is still a God of mercy and grace and is well able to save those who refuse to bow to the commandments of men and to the Baal that they have chosen.  

My question to you is, by whose authority truly is the Sabbath issue set aside? Whose idea is it truly that Jesus replaces the day? Where is that in scripture? Where is it in scripture that Sunday replaces the Sabbath? Where is it in scripture that any day is now appropriate? By whose authority do you live by? For over 20 years I have been reading and hearing peoples excuses for not acknowledging the Sabbath. Pentecost was on Sunday...so what! Jesus rose on Sunday...so what! The disciples met on Sunday...really? The early church honored Sunday...did they? By whose authority are you truly led by? The church...or scripture? Men's teachings and assumptions, or the word of God?

The law is part of God's word and is profitable for instruction in righteousness, rebuke, reproving, correction etc, like the rest of His word.......but we are no longer in bondage to it, no longer under the curse of the law if we are in Christ.......we just simply follow the Spirit and He leads us not to break the righteous requirements of God.  Sabbath day was a shadow of no longer doing our own works, we are to rest from our own works (every day, all the time)...........to do the works of Him who sends us.....where it speaks of the sabbath rest that remains for the people of God, which we are to labour to enter into.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 12/27/2017 at 11:23 AM, Heleadethme said:

Consider whether there might be at least a couple of things involved with the restrainer being taken away........one is the people casting off restraint (which Jesus warned against in Matt. 24:44-51), and the other is God's glory departing the temple....His Spirit departing which is what leaves them wide open to deception/delusion/error.

No ,that restrainer is the church. For the antichrist, though s/he is certainly waiting in the wings right now, cannot begin to rule, while the strongman of the house is still here. Remember what Jesus said...

Matthew 12:29 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Which actually cannot happen unless that strong man was GONE

On 12/27/2017 at 11:10 AM, Mike Mclees said:

At least the man of sin has not been revealed yet. Pre tribulation . Where in scripture is that supported. Also where in scripture is it said there are pre trib saints who do not have to suffer and there are tribulation saints that missed the first train out so they suffer?

I know Dan 9:27 Dan 7:25. I want you to tell me where is there arrogant believers that don't go through any suffering for Christ because they go the right church that believes that. Go to the Middle East and pick up the severed heads of Christians and ask them about that  peace treaty and that they are suffering no tribulation for Christ. Go back to the early church  and tell them its to early for tribulation and suffering for Christ yet while there lifeless bodies are dragged out of the coliseums.  There is nothing about suffering tribulation only in the tribulation period. Great Tribulaion begins mid week of the peace when the antichrist commits the Abomination of desolation. Jesus said "then shall there be great tribulation".   You don't have a free ticket to escape. I invite you now to go to Rev 15 see the true bride of Christ who got the victory over the antichrist after the suffered great tribulation and not loved there life to the death

Yeah we do have a free ticket to escape and I have already proven it. I also have started a thread on the Rapture and Tribulation

11 hours ago, brakelite said:

My view is tha the law must be established before the reformation is over. When the sanctuary (the church) is spiritually rebuilt, then God's people, the bride of Christ, will be ready.

Christ is that Law. Christ is established. All the Law points to Jesus Christ and we are no longer under the schoolmaster. And the sanctuary was never taken down. The Bride of Christ is ready. you are part of a false church and you will be judged if you do not leave her.