• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Waggles said:

Haggai 2:18 was fulfilled when the Mayor of Jerusalem came out and surrendered Jerusalem to two British soldiers on 

Sunday 09th December 1917 - you will find that this date in our Gregorian calendar corresponds to the Jewish date 

given in Haggai. 

Jerusalem shall be down trodden until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled. 

Jerusalem surrender 1917.jpg

Show us a picture of a Jewish temple being built on Sunday 09th December 1917 or in the background of that photo.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

On 25/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

Marilyn is correct. There's a lot of prophecies that will be fulfill in the months leading up to the rapture and tribulation with some really huge signs the world will not miss. 

The biggest most notable prophecy will be the construction of the third temple. The tribulation will begin shortly after the completion of the temple's foundation as given in the book of Haggai. This will also be the last major sign. After that, the rapture is imminent. 

God's very good on giving signs the world can't miss.  

Haggai 2:18-22 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 ‘Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid—consider it: 19 Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’”

20 And again the word of the Lord came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:

‘I will shake heaven and earth.
22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms;
I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms.
I will overthrow the chariots
And those who ride in them;
The horses and their riders shall come down,
Every one by the sword of his brother.

Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid—consider it: 19 Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’”

This section has already been fulfilled. The second temple.

The blessings in Haggai 2:19 was also fulled 

Acts 14:17. "left not Himself without witness, in that He did good, and gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness"

We only left with the shaken of heaven and earth that still needs to be fulfilled 

• Oy Vey! 1

9 hours ago, inchrist said:

Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid—consider it: 19 Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’”

This section has already been fulfilled. The second temple.

The blessings in Haggai 2:19 was also fulled 

Acts 14:17. "left not Himself without witness, in that He did good, and gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness"

We only left with the shaken of heaven and earth that still needs to be fulfilled 

Leave it to inchrist to inject a 2500 year gap between verse 20 and verses 21/22 because he can't prove God destroyed the gentile nations after the foundation of the temple was laid.

18 ‘Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid—consider it: 19 Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’”

20 And again the word of the Lord came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:

Edited by Psalms37:4

4 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Leave it to inchrist to inject a 2500 year gap between verse 20 and verses 21/22 because he can't prove God destroyed the gentile nations after the foundation of the temple was laid.

18 ‘Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid—consider it: 19 Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you.’”

Because this verse allows me too have a gap, two different prophecies 

Haggai 2:20 The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month: 

And again Im not surprised to find you once again ripping the verses out of its context. This is work on the 2nd temple that was resumed as per Zechariah 8:9, Ezra 4:24 & Ezra 5:1

Edited by inchrist

4 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Haggai 2:20 The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month: 

And again Im not surprised to find you once again ripping the verses out of its context. This is work on the 2nd temple that was resumed as per Zechariah 8:9, Ezra 4:24 & Ezra 5:1

Than prove God destroyed the gentile nations 2500 years ago if this is a prophecy of the second temple.

Oops! I think I just scared inchrist away. Must be logged off scrambling to find a rebuttal for Haggai 2:22.

ROFL!

3 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Oops! I think I just scared inchrist away. Must be logged off scrambling to find a rebuttal for Haggai 2:22.

ROFL!

Haggai 2:20 The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month: [/quote]

And could you please provide evidnece on the following verse

Haggai 2:9  The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares theLord Almighty.”

Can you please provide evidence that this 3rd temple, the one which the antichrist desecrates is greater than the former temple? Please keep in mind God dwelled in the first and second temple.

Can you provide evidence of God dwelling in this third temple that the anti Christ desecrates

Keeping in mind that we are now the temple that God dwells in

1 cor 3:16

Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst

11 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Haggai 2:20 The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month: [/quote]

And could you please provide evidnece on the following verse

Haggai 2:9  The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares theLord Almighty.”

Can you please provide evidence that this 3rd temple, the one which the antichrist desecrates is greater than the former temple?

Piece of cake. I already posted the scripture with the video earlier today for approval.

The second temple was built on poverty made of wood and tin.

Haggai mentions the glory of this temple exceeding the previous temple in Haggai 2:9. This is ABSOLUTE proof this is the 3rd temple. 

Haggai 2:9  The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

I'm two steps away ahead of you! ROFL!

Ezra 3:8-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

Now in the second month of the second year of their coming to the house of God at Jerusalem, Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and the rest of their brethren the priests and the Levites, and all those who had come out of the captivity to Jerusalem, began work and appointed the Levites from twenty years old and above to oversee the work of the house of the Lord. Then Jeshua with his sons and brothers, Kadmiel with his sons, and the sons of Judah, arose as one to oversee those working on the house of God: the sons of Henadad with their sons and their brethren the Levites.

10 When the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, the priests stood in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites, the sons of Asaph, with cymbals, to praise the Lord, according to the ordinance of David king of Israel. 11 And they sang responsively, praising and giving thanks to the Lord:

“For He is good,
For His mercy endures forever toward Israel.”

Then all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.

12 But many of the priests and Levites and heads of the fathers’ houses, old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid before their eyes. Yet many shouted aloud for joy, 13 so that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people,for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the sound was heard afar off.

Now prove God destroyed the gentile nations 2500 years ago.

28 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Piece of cake. I already posted the scripture with the video earlier today for approval.

The second temple was built on poverty made of wood and tin.

Haggai mentions the glory of this temple exceeding the previous temple in Haggai 2:9. This is ABSOLUTE proof this is the 3rd temple. 

Haggai 2:9  The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

I'm two steps away ahead of you! ROFL!

Ezra 3:8-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

Now in the second month of the second year of their coming to the house of God at Jerusalem, Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and the rest of their brethren the priests and the Levites, and all those who had come out of the captivity to Jerusalem, began work and appointed the Levites from twenty years old and above to oversee the work of the house of the Lord. Then Jeshua with his sons and brothers, Kadmiel with his sons, and the sons of Judah, arose as one to oversee those working on the house of God: the sons of Henadad with their sons and their brethren the Levites.

10 When the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, the priests stood in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites, the sons of Asaph, with cymbals, to praise the Lord, according to the ordinance of David king of Israel. 11 And they sang responsively, praising and giving thanks to the Lord:

“For He is good,
For His mercy endures forever toward Israel.”

Then all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.

12 But many of the priests and Levites and heads of the fathers’ houses, old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid before their eyes. Yet many shouted aloud for joy, 13 so that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people,for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the sound was heard afar off.

Now prove God destroyed the gentile nations 2500 years ago.

You've not proven a single thing.

The second temple was more glories than the first, the third temple (being us) is far more glories than the previous 2.

Now please show me verses that God dwells in your supposedly third temple the antichrist desecrates inorder to be glories in the first place.

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Can you also provide evidence here that God is going to resurrect the Israelites  old men who had seen the first temple to build the 3rd temple before the antichrist comes? Since youre two steps ahead of me

Edited by inchrist