IGNORED

No one ever went to heaven during OT times.

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, ytLiJC said:

if you felt confused not for the better, what is the thing you found in my posts that confuses you?!

i could speak uncertain and unproven things, but preferred not to do it

Blessings

A number of things 

To understand what is the comfusion all about , what happen to Jesus Christ when he died.   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

A number of things 

To understand what is the comfusion all about , what happen to Jesus Christ when he died.  

Jesus has been resurrected by the Father after He died on calvary and was placed/laid in a tomb, and no other information (about the time during which His body was in the tomb) is mentioned as more important

in the time of Noah there was an apocalypse in which the manifestation of the "darkness" and the angels of satan had been pushed out of the world and into the so-called "outer darkness" - unfortunately the effect of that apocalypse has not been complete and permanent

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

A number of things 

Jesus, at His death, actually descended into Hell while His body was in the tomb. This is the truth. In Matt. 12:40; Eph. 4:7-11, we read that Christ went "in the heart of the Earth" and into the lower parts of the Earth" during the time His body was in the tomb. This is what David by the Holy Spirit meant in Ps. 16:10; Acts 2:25-27, "For thou wilt not leave my soul in Hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption" in the grave.  

During this time in Hell, Christ preached to the spirits in PRISON (1 Peter 3:19).

1 Peter 3:19, By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison; By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On 2/4/2018 at 12:13 AM, Quasar93 said:

I'm in my 95th year.

Quasar93

Quasar93, it's so nice you still take the time to have fellowship with us in Worthy , I don't remember at any time anybody still posting at your age, the Lord has blessed you so much!.:emot-heartbeat:

I would be so interesting to sit down with you and talk about all the things which changed over the years, things have become so evil but thank God, He's still saving souls,you're indeed doing what He asks us to do
,to be be busy with Father will until He comes to take us home ..

Readiness at Any Hour
…45Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of his household, to give the others their food at the proper time? 46Blessed is that servant 
whose master returns and finds him doing his job. 47Truly I tell you, He will put him in charge of all his possessions.…

Matt.45-47

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

9 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

even the explanation for this word(h7585) in strong's concordance shows that sheol is nothing positive in and of itself:

sheol, underworld, grave, hell, pit

the underworld

Sheol - the OT designation for the abode of the dead

place of no return

without praise of God

wicked sent there for punishment

righteous not abandoned to it

of the place of exile (fig)

of extreme degradation in sin

the first heaven is the "heaven" of this world where we are physically now - all good (not evil) of this world comes from there - the second and the third heaven are the heavens of afterlife (since the day of the Fall righteous people who died have always been taken at least to the second heaven, however, the bodies of some of them had been held in graves by the satanic kingdom before the Lord's death on calvary (Matthew 27:50-53)), while sheol is the "pit" of loss of life, something that has nothing to do with "heavens"

Blessings

Seems to me I gave you Jesus description of it along with it's meaning, which preempts anything Young has to say about it.

Quasar93

4 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

Jesus has been resurrected by the Father after He died on calvary and was placed/laid in a tomb, and no other information (about the time during which His body was in the tomb) is mentioned as more important

in the time of Noah there was an apocalypse in which the manifestation of the "darkness" and the angels of satan had been pushed out of the world and into the so-called "outer darkness" - unfortunately the effect of that apocalypse has not been complete and permanent

Blessings

I read the bible, Jesus was crusified and died on the Cross on a hill named Calvary,

what is this , is this another name for Golgotha? 

Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sins. 

And raised after three days for our justification. 

During those three days, is it realy important to know the were about of Jesus? Did any one show him during those three days? Did he speak with anyone? 

I like talking with you. 

4 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Jesus, at His death, actually descended into Hell while His body was in the tomb. This is the truth. In Matt. 12:40; Eph. 4:7-11, we read that Christ went "in the heart of the Earth" and into the lower parts of the Earth" during the time His body was in the tomb. This is what David by the Holy Spirit meant in Ps. 16:10; Acts 2:25-27, "For thou wilt not leave my soul in Hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption" in the grave.  

During this time in Hell, Christ preached to the spirits in PRISON (1 Peter 3:19).

1 Peter 3:19, By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison; By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Jesus descended;  

These two words say a story. 

His body was on the Cross because that's where he was at the time of his death, but at that precide time he was descended. 

He did not ascended at that time but he descended. 

That also tell us he was not wondering around on the earth. 

Jesus descended to the place of the dead. There are references to scriptures, but I am on an IPhone. 

If Jesus descended to the dead, then we understand that the people when they died were also descended, because that's where Jesus went to where the dead were. 

(That was the time before the resurrection, and the glorification of Jesus Christ, not to confuse things, because after the resuraction believers in Jesus Christ they do not descend but they ascent to where Jesus Christ is). 

If believers in Jesus Christ they do not ascent, then they descend, and if this is so, then to where ? 

Is it to the place of the dead, just like in OT, and before Jesus Christ inherted Heaven not only for himself but for anyone who believes in him. 

Then we must solve a few problems. 

First the believers in Jesus Christ are partakers of his Spirit and they are not separated from God, inspite of their sins, they have the life of Jesus Christ who has the life of God.

To be in the pesents of God is Life for them, is not death as in the OT, who even thought they were without sins , but for them was death in the presence of God. 

But also if the believers in Jesus Christ they do not ascent but descend at the time of their death, then who is going down there in the place of the dead to set them free from that captivity? 

Jesus Christ he went there after he died to set the captives free, the Nation of Israel, and the prisoners, the rest of the world, and the lost sheep of Israel, those who did not keep the Sabath or the yearly holidays, and the unleaven bread......

Jesus Christ is not going down there again, to do that he has to die again, and his believers to be captive to the death inheritance, which is even thought were his children they were separated from him, they were not like him, and he was not like them. Not only in the spirit, but they were in the body and he was not.  

That can not be, 

Jesus has set the captives free. 

This captivity is a thing of the past. 

If Jesus set someone  free he is free indeed. 

See onesself free and in the life of God, in JESUS CHRIST NAME. 

Jesus is the life forever, eternaly, and that's the life he has, and that's the life he gives. 

In Jesus Christ no one flips in and out from the life to death and from death unto life, and so on the way we flip the coin. 

Unless someone renounces his faith then he is death from the life and then believes again. 

And he is from death unto life.

21 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Seems to me I gave you Jesus description of it along with it's meaning, which preempts anything Young has to say about it.

Quasar93

may the One Who is really the true Lord God take care of what we as His spiritual servants have not managed to take care of

Blessings

19 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I read the bible, Jesus was crusified and died on the Cross on a hill named Calvary,

what is this , is this another name for Golgotha? 

Jesus died for the forgiveness of our sins. 

And raised after three days for our justification. 

During those three days, is it realy important to know the were about of Jesus? Did any one show him during those three days? Did he speak with anyone? 

I like talking with you. 

even if Jesus had been in the place where souls are kept in unseen chains to preach to them for those three days, this is no reason to be proud of ourselves for having not preached the Gospel to them and not worked enough for their salvation in Him when there was a need to do it - in fact, the Lord had to do the work of many spiritual servants who had not done it (in time) - this is what i meant when i said "no other information (about the time during which His body was in the tomb) is mentioned as more important"

Blessings

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,602
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 2/12/2018 at 9:15 PM, HAZARD said:

Shalom, HAZARD.

Theological nonsense. This is your OPINION and nothing more. The Hebrew word "sh'owl" simply means the "grave," and that's the interpretation of the couplet:

Tehel 16:10 (JPS Hebrew-English Tanakh)

10 Kiy lo' ta`azoV nafshiy lish'owl;
lo' titteen chaciydkhaa lir'owt shaachat:

10 Kiy = 10 For
lo' = not
ta`azoV = thou-shalt-leave
nafshiy = my-air-breather
lish'owl; = to-[the]-grave;
lo' = not
titteen = thou-wilt-allow
chaciydkhaa = your-covenant-keeper
lir'owt = to-see
shaachat: = decay:

In Matthew 12:40, the Greek (transliterated) is (using "oo" for omega, "o" for omicron, "ee" for eta, and "e" for epsilon)...

Kata Maththaion 12:40

40 Hoosper gar een Yonas en tee koilia tou keetous treis heemeras kai treis nuktas,
houtoos estai ho Huios tou anthropou en tee kardia tees gees treis heemeras kai treis nuktas.

40 Hoosper = 40 Like
gar = for
een = was
Yonas = Yonah/Jonah
en = in
tee = the
koilia = belly
tou = of-the
keetous = monstrous-fish
treis = three
heemeras = days
kai = and
treis = three
nuktas, = nights,
houtoos = so-also
estai = shall-be
ho = the
Huios = Son
tou = of-the
anthropou = man
en = in
tee = the
kardia = heart/core
tees = of-the
gees = ground
treis = three
heemeras = days
kai = and
treis = three
nuktas. = nights.

The main interpretation of "gee" ("gees") is "ground/dirt/soil," NOT the PLANET! The "heart of the earth," therefore, does NOT refer to the "center of the earth" or the "center of the planet," but refers to the "CORE of the GROUND!" The "GRAVE!"

If you will investigate the context of both Ephesians 4:9-10 and Psalm 68:18 from which it was quoted, you will find (if you are honest) that the context is the EXODUS FROM EGYPT!

And, Acts 2:27 simply quotes Psalm 16:10!

And, that is NOT what 1 Peter 3:19 is talking about! That's a theological TAKE on what Kefa (Peter) was saying! No more time tonight, but I'd be happy to take you through the statements of Kefa for a clearer understanding.