PrincessPeachy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  21

I've heard it rumored that we will all be 33 years old ... IDK how true that is or where it comes from but *shrugs*. 

What we do know for sure is:

"51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality." 1Corinthians 15: 51-53

I don't know what "changed" means or what my perfected self will look like, but I can't wait to find out. Amen?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

If you enter heaven just ask God, but it's a little soon to think about that.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

What Will We Look Like In Heaven?

Out of this world!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, TheAimes said:

I've heard it rumored that we will all be 33 years old ... IDK how true that is or where it comes from but *shrugs*. 

What we do know for sure is:

"51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality." 1Corinthians 15: 51-53

I don't know what "changed" means or what my perfected self will look like, but I can't wait to find out. Amen?

I have heard that everyone will be about 30 years old the same age as when Jesus was resurrected but that of course is only speculation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I have heard that everyone will be about 30 years old the same age as when Jesus was resurrected but that of course is only speculation.

Miss muffet you are loved sister.    I think its kind of funny .     But as you said its only speculation.    be blessed sister muffet.   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

What Will We Look Like In Heaven?

Out of this world!!

OUT OF THIS WORLD .    I like that .    now let us ponder this .    We wont look like anything in heaven , IF we weren't First called out of this world in Christ.

My dear beloved brethren.  LOVE NOT THE WORLD , neither the things in it,  the pride of life , yeah ,    the cares and pleasure in life

the lusts of the flesh and of the eyes...............ARE NOT of the FATHER , but of the world .

WHOSOEVER is a friend OF the world is the enemy of God.  

Just some things to ponder the next time the prosperity preaches get up to speak.  THE PRIDE OF LIFE is a killer to so many.   

Be blessed gary.   PRIDE is the condemnation OF satan .    So I pray for us all,  BE HUMBLE OF MIND , EXALT GOD not self.

And follow no man that lives by the syndrome ,  GOD serves US .    NO,  we serve HIM.  amen.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I can use a new body :D

• Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,628
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, If you are to respond to children;  why not read to them  I Corinthians 15 in it's entirety, picking up emphasis on verse 35 forward with the the  explanation that follows that  particular verse all the way to the end of that chapter?

Also, might want to consider and ask  of the difference in the first Adam and the second.  And also the difference between the resurrected body of our Lord Jesus  and his ascended  glorified body.

Seems we shall all be very different  incorruptible, yet we shall also recognize and be recognized.  As to the idea we shall be as a 33 year old might be because Jesus  only lived ( manifested ) in the flesh  that long, I see no reason to make that leap at all. If it were to be so I think  we would more likely all  be as the first Adam was at his felshly demise or perhaps as Eve was at hers, but there is just no reason to go there other than shear wild speculation near as I can "see".

And here is a thought for consideration: If  it is a sin, a prohibition, to make a physical representation of anything that is in heaven should we then be trying  to draw a mental picture of it now? Why not just trust that as it seems we will, that  we will know each other, we will not be strangers, and we will be with God under the security and protection  of the Good Shepherd  for all of eternity to come?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi all

I am hoping LOL that I will look similar to how I looked when I was born again (27) except glowing!  (I was better looking in those days - wouldn't mind losing the wrinkles), but you know what?  We probably won't really care, as we will not call the former things to mind:amen:

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

22 hours ago, PrincessPeachy said:

So I was asked this the other day and I didn’t really know how to answer the question. 

I know we do not take our human form to Heaven for it is our souls that enter. Our physical bodies do not leave the grave. So the question was, how can we recognize our loved ones then? 

Personally, I can’t wait to be reunited with my mom & dad. I miss them so much! But, how will I know it’s them and vice versa? Thanks! 

I believe from scripture we will look like the LORD Jesus in Eternity..  conformed to His Image..

Romans 8: KJV

29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

What does Jesus now look like? this is revealed in the first chapter of the Book of Revelation::

Revelation 1: KJV

10"I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, {11} Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. {12} And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; {13} And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. {14} His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;"