• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, missmuffet said:

Teachers years ago were not able to see autism in the children in school. They came off as a disciplinary problem. Now teachers are picking it up.

I watched a documentary of "Prince John" the hidden/forgotten prince - the youngest brother of Queen Elizabeth 2's father...so her uncle.

He had autism which they didnt understand then, thought he was disobedient, disabled, backward....sent away from royal family to live with his nanny and royal staff. He was epileptic as well and eventually succumbed to a severe epileptic seizure at the age of 13.

Was a very sad doco.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

It is. I tell you from experience, it is spiritual oppression.

No it is not. But to each their own. Telling someone who has a mental illness that they are possessed is unkind and not scriptural.

Just now, HisFirst said:

I watched a documentary of "Prince John" the hidden/forgotten prince - the youngest brother of Queen Elizabeth 2's father...so her uncle.

He had autism which they didnt understand then, thought he was disobedient, disabled, backward....sent away from royal family to live with his nanny and royal staff. He was epileptic as well and eventually succumbed to a severe epileptic fut at the age of 13.

Was a very sad doco.

People had mental illnesses and mental disorders way back then. They did not have a clue what they were. They just sent them away in some type of asylum. Of course they were treated horrible in those asylums and many died. Sometimes autism and other mental disorders comes as a "package deal". There are several other disorders that are involved. Those cases are the difficult ones to deal with and treat.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

No it is not. But to each their own. Telling someone who has a mental illness that they are possessed is unkind and not scriptural.

I tell you what I believe is truth, and from things I have experienced. Now, if anyone wants to be free there is a way: Just believe.

"But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me." - John 8:45

Edit: Where did I say they are possessed? I said oppressed.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Today the legion would have been diagonosed with multiple personality disorder.

And do you know why?! The world cannot receive the truth, that is why. Especially when it comes to spiritual truth, the world always have an excuse ready.

"the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him;
but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you." - John 14:17

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, missmuffet said:

People had mental illnesses and mental disorders way back then. They did not have a clue what they were. They just sent them away in some type of asylum. Of course they were treated horrible in those asylums and many died. Sometimes autism and other mental disorders comes as a "package deal". There are several other disorders that are involved. Those cases are the difficult ones to deal with and treat.

Yes it was awful back then and still can be today.

Also with Queen Elizabeth 2's father, he had a severe stammer which the documentary I mentioned earlier, suggested it may have been a result of being forced to use his right hand from left.

His father was also extremely strict and the mother (and father) both could not physically or verbally show love to their children.

All this shapes a child.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

47 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

And do you know why?! The world cannot receive the truth, that is why. Especially when it comes to spiritual truth, the world always have an excuse ready.

"the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him;
but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you." - John 14:17

Yes. YHWH says CLEARLY in HIS WORD that the whole world is deceived,  and controlled by the prince of the power of the air - the devil/ demons/  ,  EVEN THE ELECT  until they are saved/ redeemed/ set free and set apart by YHWH.

Note:  the whole world/ all society/ ALL nations - peoples..... NOT only the sick.

So what is worse,  to LIE to people and say don't worry demons can't hurt you,  or to tell the TRUTH ?

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

This is a reminder to please stay on topic and think before you post.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Although something like autism can be linked to the Fall where satan had a hand in it, it doesn't necessarily follow that people with autism are demonically possessed...that is just plain silly.

We do know that a Christian can not be possessed by a demon because they have the Holy Spirit within them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

We do know that a Christian can not be possessed by a demon because they have the Holy Spirit within them.

Absolutely TRUE .  NO TRUE CHRISTAIN can be possessed .    But remember demons sat n jewish synagogues and were present in men who went to those synagogues.

Some therefore sitting in supposed houses of GOD , yet really aint .  oh they can be possessed.   and some are .    

You be blessed dear sweet sister.     You know I love ya.     I do .   Let us praise the LORD sister.