Jaynee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Why such fuss about what will be in the afterlife with God?

I suppose these are pondering s that most of us go through at one phase or some phase of ones life.

but if you ever experienced Hell and how reel it is, you'd be just grateful to be the smallest molecule attached to being in Gods presence.

all the rest is just for me a waist of time to try and consider. I will be just happy an ever so grateful to be in Gods presence rather than be absent from it.

Strive in this day to do His will in your life everyday and live each day aligned  to His Word and live for that and that alone.He will take care of the rest. Just learn to trust that He has the best prepared for His children. That should be sufficient.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 1/15/2018 at 4:30 AM, Jaynee said:

Looking for some opinions/ bible info. Is Heaven a place where we will physically be? Or a place we will feel spiritually? 

Also - I'm aware the dead will sleep, until the coming of Jesus. I don't believe we go straight to Heaven. I believe we will all be judged at the same time. Although, the part I'm unsure about is, where will our minds and souls be during this time of "sleep"? And are the saved at peace during this time? 

My Grandmother has recently passed away, she was saved also. I suppose it's just made me wonder about these things a little more and spiritually where will she be at this moment ? If anywhere ? 

Php 1:21  WEB For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Php 1:22  But if I live on in the flesh, this will bring fruit from my work; yet I don’t know what I will choose. Php 1:23  But I am in a dilemma between the two, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. Php 1:24  Yet, to remain in the flesh is more needful for your sake.

2Co 5:6  NKJV So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.  2Co 5:7  For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2Co 5:8  We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

Rev 6:9  When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. Rev 6:10  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

I believe our spirits/souls leave our body at death and go to be with Jesus immediately.  We will be rejoined to a glorified body when Jesus comes back for them.  Only the Holy Spirit is able to divide soul and spirit; the same Greek word is sometimes used for both.  So Soul is self and what makes up our personality, and it contains our spirits which are able to communicate with God.  Your grandma is basking in the glory of God right now.  There is nothing better than that.  

Sleep is the christian word for death, meaning that our lifeless bodies will not remain that way but that when Jesus comes back for them our souls/spirits will be housed in a new immortal body.   

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Why such fuss about what will be in the afterlife with God?

I suppose these are pondering s that most of us go through at one phase or some phase of ones life.

but if you ever experienced Hell and how reel it is, you'd be just grateful to be the smallest molecule attached to being in Gods presence.

all the rest is just for me a waist of time to try and consider. I will be just happy an ever so grateful to be in Gods presence rather than be absent from it.

Strive in this day to do His will in your life everyday and live each day aligned  to His Word and live for that and that alone.He will take care of the rest. Just learn to trust that He has the best prepared for His children. That should be sufficient.

Why such fuss about what will be in the afterlife with God

Truthfully we can all speculate how it will be.   BUT if none followed CHRIST faithfully to the end................it wont be the after life they desired.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Why such fuss about what will be in the afterlife with God

Truthfully we can all speculate how it will be.   BUT if none followed CHRIST faithfully to the end................it wont be the after life they desired.   

Whats your point? with me and what i said ?

"Why such fuss about what will be in the afterlife with God?

Strive in this day to do His will in your life everyday and live each day aligned  to His Word and live for that and that alone.He will take care of the rest. Just learn to trust that He has the best prepared for His children. That should be sufficient."

Edited by 1to3

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

Whats your point? with me ?

None.    You just sing a praise to the LORD .    I was just making a general point to all.

SO lift those hands and praise the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Easy there Sport.  Resorting to profanity means frustration.  Followed by poor proof texts that have nothing to do with Enoch.

You never dealt with what the entire post was about, I.E., your claim that Enoch died.  You avoided my inquiry when it came to that completely, as I knew you would, so I quote the last portion of my post again, because you ignored it:

Simple.  Did Enoch die, or did he not die?

And he was NOT FOUND for GOD took him.      Enoch has no grave on earth.      Cobalt.   this person aint hearing you.  

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

You never dealt with what the entire post was about, I.E., your claim that Enoch died

Let's try this again

Enoch; was not =dead

Start here....deal with the phraseology "was not"

Edited by inchrist

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And he was NOT FOUND for GOD took him.      Enoch has no grave on earth.      Cobalt.   this person aint hearing you.  

No your not hearing scripture and going back to the original greek text....instead you build doctrines on words that have been added in....and a complete misunderstanding of phraseologies.

26 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Was not dead, and is not dead now.  Hebrews 11:5 very clearly says that Enoch was translated.  

Please pull up the NT Greek meaning of the word and that word used throughout scriptures so we can understand the Holy spirits intent in word meanings.

If you say otherwise, it has nothing to do with translations or the Greek, that is a rabbit trail

Hardly  a rabbit trail, it's negligence on exegesis if you don't revert back to the original meaning of the word's.

You are simply denying what scripture clearly says to prop up your own private beliefs.  Not content in being in error yourself, you continually attempt to get others to join you in your error.  Not buying.

No this is the satanic agenda thou shalt not die.

The Greek states

Enoch did not preceive death...he was not aware of his death.....

Why Am I repeating myself? It would appear as day light you never read my post....then paint the false picture I never addressed your question of Enoch being dead. It is the tactics I've come accustomed too by yourself 

Edited by inchrist

40 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

, just as Elijah was.  

Which heaven?

1. Atmosphere